Republicans have systematically dismantling the middle class.

This is an example of exactly what I was talking about. A guy who worked for the Unions in Chicago making $40,000.00 per year gets $108,000.00 per year, paid by the taxpayer, pension. He lied through his teeth but it hasn't stopped his nice pension from the City and another one from the Union.

This is what disgusts me about Unions and how they have taken advantage of the system and taxpayers for years.:banana2:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/watchdog/ct-met-pensions-villanova-20110902,0,1997273.story

Last edited:
And they've been doing a pretty spectacular job of it too. Which is a shame since so many Republicans ARE middle class.

Robo-Posters are a hoot..

Get rid of those Bush Tax Cuts --- Save the Middle Class!!
Shut down the Coal, Oil and Nuclear Industry -- Save the Middle Class!
Force people to buy defined plan health insurance -- Save the Middle Class!

Nope --- don't think it'll pass the focus group testing...

Republicans have been systematically dismantling the middle class in this country for over 30 years by dividing and conquering us. Now it's up to us to unite as a movement, craft our vision, and stop them in their tracks. United we stand, divided we fall:clap2:

Something amazing happened this year that's given me hope. Ever since the middle class protests in Wisconsin this winter, the labor movement has come back together. I've seen the movement spread from the Capitol in Madison to nearly every corner of this country.

The Middle Class can, and will, fight back against the wealthy power elite, and their puppets in the Republican Party. But we cannot allow them to continue to divide and conquer America any longer. We must unite against Tyranny, and stop the monumental wealth re-distribution of over a trillion dollars out of the middle class and into the banks accounts of the wealthiest 1% the past 30 years. The American Middle Class deserve their piece of the American Pie back, and we will take it back if we stand united against those who steal our hard earned money.

Do not vote for any politician who represents the wealthy over the middle class, and make sure you let your representatives know they are there to represent you, not the lobbyists of the wealthy and powerful:clap2:

Of course, you're absolutely out of your mind.

Republicans have been systematically dismantling the middle class in this country for over 30 years by dividing and conquering us. Now it's up to us to unite as a movement, craft our vision, and stop them in their tracks. United we stand, divided we fall:clap2:

Something amazing happened this year that's given me hope. Ever since the middle class protests in Wisconsin this winter, the labor movement has come back together. I've seen the movement spread from the Capitol in Madison to nearly every corner of this country.

The Middle Class can, and will, fight back against the wealthy power elite, and their puppets in the Republican Party. But we cannot allow them to continue to divide and conquer America any longer. We must unite against Tyranny, and stop the monumental wealth re-distribution of over a trillion dollars out of the middle class and into the banks accounts of the wealthiest 1% the past 30 years. The American Middle Class deserve their piece of the American Pie back, and we will take it back if we stand united against those who steal our hard earned money.

Do not vote for any politician who represents the wealthy over the middle class, and make sure you let your representatives know they are there to represent you, not the lobbyists of the wealthy and powerful:clap2:

Of course, you're absolutely out of your mind.
And a PAID hack to boot.

Well, get outof the middle class, asswipe

Who's stopping you ?

The American Middle Class deserve their piece of the American Pie back, and we will take it back if we stand united against those who steal our hard earned money.

That's right folks.. It's a pie. An Apple Pie -- with a big hole in the middle of it that the mean nasty Repubs just spooned to Walmart..

Well, get outof the middle class, asswipe

Who's stopping you ?
I'd advocate this creep getting the Hell outta my country.

Thread headline: "Republicans have * * * dismantling".

Conclusion: OP is persuasive?

Not so much.

HA! Where did you hear that garbage? One of your favorite lib/progressive blogs?
What you Lefties refuse to acknowledge is the Blue States are also where most of the wealthy people in the US are located. And the fact that the wealthiest of legislators in DC are democrats.
Please stop the nonsense. Start thinking for yourself.
BTW, without rich people, there are NO JOBS

Dumb fuck Arabs in our community -
Millionaires selling luxury cars/SUVs
Can barely speak English
Why are these asswipes succeeding in America and Liberals are whining for a handout?

There is NO difference between the Democrats and Republicans. They are BOTH owned and controlled by the same International, Corporate, Banking interests.

When people realize this and stop "cheerleading" for either side we can start to repair the damage that has been done to our Economy, Constitution and Freedoms.
It is becoming evident that the current political power structure may very well be on a mission to pit people versus each other, offering us crumbs while they tell us to mind our own business while they walk off with the spoils.
Time to turn over the federal government again. Vote against EVERY incumbent!

those greedy cops and teachers
Yes. No public servant should earn well over $100k per year. Yet in New Jersey for example, there are tons of them.
New Jersey by the Numbers - NJ.com

I was watching "Campus Cops" a tvc show aout police officers that patrol college campuses.
One officer in MOntclair NJ was featured. I got his name form the show. I looked him up via the link above. His salary....$121,000 per year. That does not include overtime , medical and pension. That's an absurd amount of money.

Ya know -- it occurs to me that what these "moderate Americans" are missing is that SOMEBODY has to take BIG risks to make "the pie" in the first place.

What if I built a pie factory and nobody buys them? What if my competitor gets shelf space in the grocery and I don't? Do I really want to RISK $10M on a pie company so "moderate Americans" can enjoy them?

All "moderate Americans" have to do is wheel their cart down the freakin' aisle and CHOOSE a pie. Not much risk to that. We've spoiled the heck out of Americans by propagating this myth that life shouldn't HAVE risks, there is no reason to TAKE risks, and people who get rich risked NOTHING to get there...

Ya know -- it occurs to me that what these "moderate Americans" are missing is that SOMEBODY has to take BIG risks to make "the pie" in the first place.

What if I built a pie factory and nobody buys them? What if my competitor gets shelf space in the grocery and I don't? Do I really want to RISK $10M on a pie company so "moderate Americans" can enjoy them?

All "moderate Americans" have to do is wheel their cart down the freakin' aisle and CHOOSE a pie. Not much risk to that. We've spoiled the heck out of Americans by propagating this myth that life shouldn't HAVE risks, there is no reason to TAKE risks, and people who get rich risked NOTHING to get there...
Agreed.

And that would be a big step to admit the the economy, ANY economy is NOT a zero sum game.

Go back to what we owed post war America 1781, and superimpose the figures we banter about with now.

History doesn't start from the day one was born...

Here's a clue for you: "middle class" is not a synonym for "union thugs." Your attempt to equate the two couldn't be more pathetic or absurd.

Here's another clue for you: tax increases do not benefit the "middle class." They only benefit tics on the ass of society. That means primarily union thugs in the employ of the government.

That dispenses with your idiotic lament.

Forum List

Back