Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs

Yea ,they should

$funny_iraq.gif

$afa1-Russia-Missile-Defense.jpg

Its about those fuckers trying to force their religion onto others and make it into law, they're not bashing the fucking religion, just the fuckers who want to force it on others.

While the consitution prevents people from forcing you to pay for and follow anothers religion, nothing prevents religous people from trying to advocate laws that follow the tenets of thier religon.

Also Islam is far more of a forceful religon when it comes to trying to promote thier viewpoints. In addition one of the prime faces of the religon is the imposition of its legal system on those who believe, and those who do not beleive.

You cannot make your religion law and push it onto other with fucking intolerance, the religious far right is the Christian version of Taliban, we are a nation of over 300 million people, I tolerate other people's religion but do not want their religion to become law that I must follow, fuck that.

Then you vote against candidates who follow that viewpoint. You dont have to deamonize them, or are you too stupid to be able to understand the concept that other people may think differently than you.

While the consitution prevents people from forcing you to pay for and follow anothers religion, nothing prevents religous people from trying to advocate laws that follow the tenets of thier religon.

Also Islam is far more of a forceful religon when it comes to trying to promote thier viewpoints. In addition one of the prime faces of the religon is the imposition of its legal system on those who believe, and those who do not beleive.

You cannot make your religion law and push it onto other with fucking intolerance, the religious far right is the Christian version of Taliban, we are a nation of over 300 million people, I tolerate other people's religion but do not want their religion to become law that I must follow, fuck that.

Then you vote against candidates who follow that viewpoint. You dont have to deamonize them, or are you too stupid to be able to understand the concept that other people may think differently than you.

I don't vote for any candidate that tries forcing their religion onto others.

And thats your right, as well as people who want such laws have a right to vote for who they want to. As long as they dont violate the consitution those laws are valid.

And what is the difference between someone who supports abortion laws because of thier own moral compass, and those who support abortion laws because of thier religous beliefs?

Hmm...if you check you will find that Islamophobia does meet most criteria defining racism.

And if you check, you will find people of every race that follow Islam.

That wasn't the question.

The point is that - contrary to what you may believe - hatred of Muslims can be considered racism, and is considered as such by most agencies and experts in the field.
No it can't. :lol:

Bigotry is not necessarily racism, but racism is bigotry.

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

Yet you guys are Christianophobes, but somehow, thats OK.

Bullshit, Democrats just don't make a big fucking deal about other people's religions.

except that they do right? Moroms are the hot target this year.

Republicans Have Strongly Negative Views Of Muslims, Arabs: Poll

According to a survey on views toward various religions commissioned by the Arab American Institute, Republican sentiment toward Muslims produced the highest negative results, with 57 percent of respondents saying they had unfavorable opinions. Only 26 percent said they had favorable opinions. Republicans gave Muslim-Americans slightly higher marks, responding 47 percent unfavorably and 35 percent favorably. Though not gauging a direct religious following, the results were similar on questions regarding Arabs, who received 53 percent unfavorable to 27 percent favorable responses, as well as Arab-Americans, who received 48 percent unfavorable to 33 percent favorable responses.

Respondents on the other side of the aisle also provided less-negative responses toward Muslims. Among Democrats, 29 percent gave unfavorable responses, though 49 percent responded favorably.

Mormons received the highest negative ratings from Democrats, with 35 percent saying they viewed them unfavorably, and 45 percent responding favorably. Overall, Democrats gave net positive responses to all religions. Republicans delivered net negatives to Muslims, Muslim-Americans, Arabs and Arab-Americans, while also showing a tendency to give followers of other non-Western religions, such as Buddhists and Hindus, high unfavorable responses.

There appear to be some parallels between this anti-Muslim sentiment and the agenda, or at least rhetoric, of some lawmakers in the GOP. Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) prompted outrage from both Democrats and Republicans when she became the de facto representative for a group of Republicans pushing for an investigation into top administration aides and their supposed connections to the Muslim Brotherhood. Rep. Joe Walsh (R-Ill.) has also picked up on this brand of Islamophobia, stating repeatedly that the nation is under a perpetual threat of radical Islam from within its borders.

Islamophobes, Buddaphobes, Hinduphobes, any religion that isn't WHITE and CHRISTIAN they view unfavorably. Batshit crazy party.

i got news for you Flaylo....so do a lot of Democrats.....

And thats your right, as well as people who want such laws have a right to vote for who they want to. As long as they dont violate the consitution those laws are valid.

And what is the difference between someone who supports abortion laws because of thier own moral compass, and those who support abortion laws because of thier religous beliefs?

I don't support abortion, unless its a medical emergency or when an underaged girl has been raped, the fucking retarded ass Repugs are purely on some relgious Jesus freak bullshit.

I have nothing against individual Muslims. I do have issues with the religious representatives and Muslim countries as a whole. Imagine if Christian terrorists in those countries blew up building killing thousands and then not one Christian church or majority Christian countries spoke out against it. Then imagine that in fact many of those countries had Christians in the streets cheering it. Then imagine that the churches praised them. Imagine the churches praising them. Then ask yourself what kind of outrage there would be toward Christians. If the Muslim world wants people to not have a negative view of them, then they should start publicly speaking out against the terrorist not publicly supporting them.

They need to watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKyS-KZb9ZU]Islam Unveiled with Sh. Dr. Muhammad Salah - Introduction to Islam - Episode 1 of 24 - YouTube[/ame]

They are the party of racism

Yes they are, look at Claudette retarded ass answer, I can make a case that all black people should hate whites based on what whites have done and still do to blacks using her logic, but I will not because I know her bullshit is just an excuse to justify hate.

Interesting. Have a black person walk through an all white neighborhood and I'd bet that 99.99% of the time they will make it to the other end unscathed.

Let a white person walk through Camden or Harlem and wanna bet what happens?

Yeah whites are more racist than blacks.

FAIL

And if you check, you will find people of every race that follow Islam.

That wasn't the question.

The point is that - contrary to what you may believe - hatred of Muslims can be considered racism, and is considered as such by most agencies and experts in the field.
No it can't. :lol:

Bigotry is not necessarily racism, but racism is bigotry.

Yes it can - feel free to go and check with whatever source you prefer on this issue.

"Islamophobia denotes prejudice against, hatred or irrational fear of Muslims.[1][2] Islamophobia may also target people who have Muslim names, or have a look that is associated with Muslims.[3] Scholars of the social sciences frequently consider it a form of racism"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

i bet you would not vote for a gay person either.....just because that person is gay....and would be trying to legalize gay marriage....something your against.....

Forum List

Back