Republicans have lowest approval in 25 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peejay

Rookie
Feb 11, 2009
SC
Republicans have posted the lowest approval ratings from Americans in over 25 years. A CBS/NYT poll finds that only 31% view the Republican party favorably. Nearly 3 in 5 (58%) view the party in a negative light.

MyDD :: GOP Scores Lowest Ever Fav Numbers in NYT Polling

In a recent Rasmussen poll, Republican leadership is viewed favorably by 35% of Republicans polled on John Boehner and 40% for Mitch McConnell. A majority of Republicans are still unhappy with their own leadership.

Poll: GOP Leaders Have Low Favorable Ratings — Among Republicans | The Plum Line

Folks, the Republicans are sinking. You don't have to go down with the ship.

Who is seriously looking at a third party or the democrats and who is waiting to taste the bitter end?

• Banned
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Wake up dude....if you've never seen a train wreck of gay bashing, black fearing, war fighting, tree killers, you're going to miss a once in a lifetime event!

The RNC no longer represents the conservative values that they started at. They have lost their fiscal sanity and moral high ground. At the same time, the Democrats are a poor option. They are just as corrupt and although they have some good ideas, alot of them (especially the economical ones) are just scary, and make little to no sense here in the real world.

I'm a conservative independent who is without any party that represents my views, and those of a lot of people I know. I'm all for Door #3 Bob. There will be other parties by the next presidential election.

• Banned
The RNC no longer represents the conservative values that they started at. They have lost their fiscal sanity and moral high ground. At the same time, the Democrats are a poor option. They are just as corrupt and although they have some good ideas, alot of them (especially the economical ones) are just scary, and make little to no sense here in the real world.

I'm a conservative independent who is without any party that represents my views, and those of a lot of people I know. I'm all for Door #3 Bob. There will be other parties by the next presidential election.

I'm with you. There are a bunch of clowns here that are flailing about, lashing out at the success of the democrats while the republican party wallows deeper and deeper into a vaccum of lost ideals, hypocritical leaders and religious zealotry. I am no Democrat but I surely despise the republican party and any notion of supporting their disingenuous, criminal and morally bankrupt party.

Republicans have posted the lowest approval ratings from Americans in over 25 years. A CBS/NYT poll finds that only 31% view the Republican party favorably. Nearly 3 in 5 (58%) view the party in a negative light.

MyDD :: GOP Scores Lowest Ever Fav Numbers in NYT Polling

In a recent Rasmussen poll, Republican leadership is viewed favorably by 35% of Republicans polled on John Boehner and 40% for Mitch McConnell. A majority of Republicans are still unhappy with their own leadership.

Poll: GOP Leaders Have Low Favorable Ratings — Among Republicans | The Plum Line

Folks, the Republicans are sinking. You don't have to go down with the ship.

Who is seriously looking at a third party or the democrats and who is waiting to taste the bitter end?

Think you're going to troll this board, Joseph Goebbels? Guess again. Either come back to Earth, or you're getting launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back