Republicans Have Long History of NOT Supporting Veterans

Dear lord in heaven.

Just a little smiting for the certified brain dead among us who have the capacity to start a thread.

Thanks,
td

Doesn't look good for republicans who never bay an eye when sending our military into harms way.

McCain's Non-Support for Troops and Veterans: The Master List

Brandon Friedman: McCain's Non-Support for Troops and Veterans: The Master List

I am very disappointed that McCain has taken such RINO positions and postures, but never ever would I beleive under any circumstances that Senator McCain has not supported the troops thru thick and thin.

He's not cut from the Murtha cloth. And I find it despicable that anyone would question Senator McCain on this issue.

Doesn't look good for republicans who never bay an eye when sending our military into harms way.

Clearly, your capacity for individual thought has been removed on entering the cult of Messiah St Barack. Please fuck off and come back when you've got your brain back. TIA

Supporting veterans and their families increases the cost or war for oil dramatically. Vets deserve all they get.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact for Nam Vets treatment and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

The DU vets can most certainly plan for cancer to end their lives and should not be having children.

Disability pay and treatment is a huge cost of war that politicians don't want to pay much less reveal.

Supporting veterans and their families increases the cost or war for oil dramatically. Vets deserve all they get.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact on Vets and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

The DU vets can most certainly plan for cancer to end their lives and should not be having children.

Disability pay and treatment is a huge cost of war that politicians don't want to pay much less reveal.

Firstly you claimed that 'Republicans have a long history of not supporting Vets', and now you claim it is 'politicians'. So which is it? Or are you really just this stupid?

For the record, people who use our veterans - or our troops - or our war dead - as political footballs seriously piss me off.

Work out what you think, then fucking post. Idiot.... and stop reading the HuffPuff - it rots what is left of your brain.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact for Nam Vets treatment and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

granted this is Wiki, but you might want to educate yourself before you speak.

Depleted uranium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact on Vets and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

Firstly you claimed that 'Republicans have a long history of not supporting Vets', and now you claim it is 'politicians'. So which is it? Or are you really just this stupid?

For the record, people who use our veterans - or our troops - or our war dead - as political footballs seriously piss me off.

Work out what you think, then fucking post. Idiot.... and stop reading the HuffPuff - it rots what is left of your brain.

The RINO dominated repub party wears the American Flag on their sleeves then like GW surrounded himself in USA flags when addressing the public all the while not supporting vets and sending active duty into a war without proper equipment.

Families had to buy their members bullet proof vests because the military was not prepared for a Bush rush to war. And their vehicles were not designed for substantial land mines.

McCain is a wealthy republican correct and receiving vets benefits yet voted against the troops and vets many times. That does suck big time!

I say give the vets their full benefits absolutely! Never question!

The phrase "support your veterans" is simply propaganda. How does one "support" a veteran? I support a peal harbor veteran, 98 years old, by visiting him and watching out for him, but the propaganda in this case has commercial ramifications and I find it a little sad that every year, and increasingly so, that this propaganda is used to lure in veteran's as customers into a bank, a car lot, whatever. Quite literally, we have 3 national holidays that for wrong or right have been turned toward a marketing campaign.

The RINO dominated repub party wears the American Flag on their sleeves then like GW surrounded himself in USA flags when addressing the public all the while not supporting vets and sending active duty into a war without proper equipment.

Families had to buy their members bullet proof vests because the military was not prepared for a Bush rush to war. And their vehicles were not designed for substantial land mines.

McCain is a wealthy republican correct and receiving vets benefits yet voted against the troops and vets many times. That does suck big time!

If you would learn to think for yourself, instead of linking to some drivel from a partisan hack site, dating from 2008, maybe I'd read your posts with something more than a look of disdain. As it is, you are failing and making yourself look ridiculous.

If you would learn to think for yourself, instead of linking to some drivel from a partisan hack site, dating from 2008, maybe I'd read your posts with something more than a look of disdain. As it is, you are failing and making yourself look ridiculous.

If I wasn't thinking educating myself to the facts would not materialize. Actually Huff Post is bi-partisan as the agency beats up both sides of aisle accordingly.

The RINO dominated repub party is dependent on smoke and screen.

Bring the soldiers home and award them their disability = stop screwing them around!

Hmm, Carter shrank the military and reduced benefits. Reagan doubled the salaries of the military after he took office. Clinton cut the military. Bush expanded it. Obama is cutting it to dangerous levels.

We see who supports the military and who uses it for talking points.

If I wasn't thinking educating myself to the facts would not materialize. Actually Huff Post is bi-partisan as the agency beats up both sides of aisle accordingly.

The RINO dominated repub party is dependent on smoke and screen.

Bring the soldiers home and award them their disability = stop screwing them around!

Oh please. The HuffPuff is one of the most left wing sites this side of absolute paranoid delusion. You make a fool of yourself - I don't even have to try to make you look silly.

Almost every male in my family has or is serving in the Military. No one is more supportive of them than I am. But if you are going to quote some old bullshit op-ed and hold that up as 'fact' and claim that demonstrates that Republicans have 'a long history of not supporting the military'... you are fucking delusional.

At least McCain didn't provide aid to our enemies in time of war - that's treason, according to the US Constitution... and that, little man, is what the Democrats did. But I don't see you hanging them for that.

You're dismissed as a mindless borg of St Barack.

I am a Nam vet.

Now the facts were presented through investigative journalism and vet organizations have been pissed off about the facts. Vets know the facts are true and have come out against republicans.

Please disabled vets are no fools...

I am a Nam vet.

Now the facts were presented through investigative journalism and vet organizations have been pissed off about the facts. Vets know the facts are true and have come out against republicans.

Please disabled vets are no fools...

Agent Orange. that explains a lot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back