Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will...

Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds.
`
"One of the gravest and most damaging abuses of state power is to misuse surveillance authorities for political purposes. For that reason, the Intercept, from its inception, has focused extensively on these issues.

We therefore regard as inherently serious strident warnings from public officials alleging that the FBI and DOJ have abused their spying power for political purposes. Social media last night and today have been flooded with inflammatory and quite dramatic claims now being made by congressional Republicans about a four page memo alleging abuses of FISA spying processes during the 2016 election. This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material.

The rhetoric issuing from GOP members who read the memo.".. - Source
`
`

This should be interesting. Apparently, the republicans are in possession of a four page document about the FBI and the DOJ, under the Obama administration, conducting illegal activities tied to trump. At this point however, they refuse to make it public.

To be honest, I'd like to see it too. As I have no love for trump, I also have no love for Obama. He could be guilty. I like facts, not rumors or gossip. One way or another, the public has a right to know.
`
WASHINGTON ― House Republicans spent the end of the workweek telling everyone who would listen that the American people must be allowed to see a top-secret four-page document that could bring an end to special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian interference with the 2016 elections.

One thing about that document: Republican staffers wrote it. :badgrin:

Read more: House GOPers Say A Secret Memo Could End The Trump-Russia Probe. Their Staff Wrote It. | HuffPost

And not a single shred of proof is offered by HuffGlue.

Your guy is going to get REMOVED. He was in on it. Comey is going to be prosecuted, and your special counsel will be lucky if he isn't!

You are going to get that stuff all over your keyboard if you keep it up.

Here's the thing. Trying to discredit special counsels never works.

Didn't work with Fitzgerald
Didn't work with Starr
Didn't work with Walsh

If anything, it just makes the president involved look guiltier than he probably is.

BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!

Except I didn't need Hillary to tell me any of those things.

It's pretty clear he doesn't know what he's doing. Who shuts down the government when his own party controls congress?

It's pretty clear he's delusional and not particularly intelligent.

And his people DID have meetings with the Russians.

[Never fear, it is coming, and quickly. Why delay you say?Because of politics!Ever hear of the State of The Union address-) Now if you had people by the gonads, wouldn't you want to talk about it to the largest national audience of the year!And as far as you don't like Trump. OK, I can accept that, as long as you do not like his policies. People have differing opinions on how to do things, and everyone should accept that. If you don't like him because of his personality, everyone should accept that too. Nobody likes everybody, and that is fine.BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!Now, there are going to be at least 2 lefties; and probably more, who are going to rate this post as funny. That's ok, I can take it, especially when I know that very shortly, I will be chasing them around this board; if they dare to come on, and LOL the hell out of them-)But truth be told, this isn't a gotcha moment my friend. DEMOCRATS are different people than FAR LEFT LIBERALS. Every American, from BOTH political entities, will be SHOCKED about what they are going to find out, I can promise that. People are going to get fired, people are going to get prosecuted, and more than likely, the Obama legacy is going to be destroyed. They may not get Obama himself, but the people high up in the food chain that worked for him, have long road ahead.And how do we SURMISE the accusations are true, and more than plausible?Because every Democrat on the committee voted to NOT release it to congress. Every Republican did.Now, every Republican wants it released to the public, and as far as I know, every Democrat does NOT! What does that tell you as a logical person! Do you know how this all collapsed on the Democrats; or actually, the far left liberals?Because of a timeline, that is what got congress sniffing, seriously. And what is even more hysterical is------->it was HILLARY CLINTONS tweet! She blew the whole thing up. You would have to see the timeline, and you can research it if you want to know, but her mouth screwed the pooch on the whole deal, lol! The most supposedly BRILLIANT woman in America, just screwed the Democrats for 2018 and beyond. You gotta love it!
`
This is nice but do you think the document should be released?

`

Republicans Have Four Easy Ways to #ReleaseTheMemo — and the Evidence for It. Not Doing So Will Prove Them to Be Shameless Frauds.
`
"One of the gravest and most damaging abuses of state power is to misuse surveillance authorities for political purposes. For that reason, the Intercept, from its inception, has focused extensively on these issues.

We therefore regard as inherently serious strident warnings from public officials alleging that the FBI and DOJ have abused their spying power for political purposes. Social media last night and today have been flooded with inflammatory and quite dramatic claims now being made by congressional Republicans about a four page memo alleging abuses of FISA spying processes during the 2016 election. This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material.

`
`

This should be interesting. Apparently, the republicans are in possession of a four page document about the FBI and the DOJ, under the Obama administration, conducting illegal activities tied to trump. At this point however, they refuse to make it public.

To be honest, I'd like to see it too. As I have no love for trump, I also have no love for Obama. He could be guilty. I like facts, not rumors or gossip. One way or another, the public has a right to know.
`
Given the buildup this thing is getting, it had better be the biggest thing in the history of historical histories.

1. Yes the document should be released. Everyone who has read it has insisted it has no bearing on our national security.

2. Suppose it is all a sham by the Republicans! (it isn't) It should STILL be released to prove the Democrats point, shouldn't it? Lets put this crap to bed once and for all, because EVERY Democrat has insisted, all they want is the truth. So lets do it, and let the chips fall where they may!

3. To believe the Republicans are lying, you have to actually think like this---------> The Republicans are caught, but they insist it be released.......and........the Republicans are caught, and the Democrats are trying to protect them from themselves. I want a Lefty to spin that last sentence for us-)

4. The lefts certain poster in this thread says I am basically, loony. Either he doesn't pay attention to what is going on, or is to partisan to see the other side of the coin. It has loooooonnnnng been a contention of every person from the right, that something had to be fishy about how they surveilled the Trump team. Who did it, and why! To believe the lefts version.........wait, let me change that last word; VERSIONS------------> it was Paige............no wait, it was Papadoupolis..............no wait, it was that and the dossier, or maybe, just the dossier.

MAC 5. This number 5 is for Mac, because he will check and verify it, then realize there is REALLY something here-------------> After Trump won in November, a week or so down the road, a certain very, very high ranking official went to visit him at Trump Tower in New York. I forget the name of the damn thing, but I will call it what Get Smart used to call it, "a portable cone of silence" was set up so he could speak to Trump privately without anyone hearing. They met for quite a long time they did.

What happened?

After the meeting, the Trump transition team within a day or 2, LEFT Trump Tower and moved to a private residence. THE WHOLE TEAM! Really, really? What happened after that? Look at the timeline, lol, that everyone has, to long to write it down, and our mods do not like copy and paste.

6. And so, leftists will say-----------> So what! They were watching Trump, what does that prove!

ANSWER-----------> 2 things need to be asked, and the 2nd is where everyone surmises the LEFT and Obama, really got themselves in deep doo.

A. The original FISA warrant was refused by the FISA court on Paige. The second one was granted because of the dossier, and Paige. When you go to a FISA judge, you have to swear under oath that all of your evidence has been verified, or you know that the evidence is true. It has to be one, or the other. Well, even Simpson said he never checked the accuracy of the dossier, and Comey himself said that it was false or fake, so how did they get the FISA warrant?

B. So now it is from the left, yeah, yeah, yeah, so what. Some procedural mumbo-jumbo, does not a case make. They will revert back to the whole narrative that it had to be done to PROTECT this country from the Russians and Trump collusion. Pretty powerful narrative, even if slightly illegal, but powerful it is, correct!

But, But, but, what if there is evidence that the Trump team was being surveilled BEFORE.........long BEFORE......the FISA warrant was issued, say about April or May-) Then what do we have here-)

FOLLOW the timeline folks, that is all it takes------------> How would the FBI or DOJ know about the dossier to surveille Trump that early, even if it was even in existence? How would they even have knowledge of it, not to mention they didn't even verify its accuracy-) Had to come from somewhere if Leftists want to make an excuse, now didn't it!

So where did it come from Lefties?

Only 4 entities had it, as far as I know to start with----------> Steele who works for Fusion, Hillary who hired Fusion, and Fusion who was hired by Hillary, and......wait for it......THE RUSSIANS!

Can't be any other way! Can't be!

And so, what it all boils down to is-------------> To get the FISA warrant.......when they did...........they had to use evidence that they said was VERIFIED from either.............Hillary, someone who worked for Hillary, or the Russians-)

And when did the surveillance start? Who is in deep trouble if it started before the FISA was issued? And if it did, (it did) if they had evidence to surveil, why did it take sooooooooo long to apply for a FISA?

You Lefties do know that FISA was created so that the government could quickly (in hrs notice) surveil without having to go to court the normal way. Yet no application till when?

And so finally, I ask you--------> Remember that paragraph I wrote that talked about the high ranking official meeting with Trump at Trump Tower, and then the whole Trump transition team left Trump tower?

So now I ask you this question-------> What happened 1st after that meeting, make your own timeline---------> Did the Russian collusion/delusion start in earnest BEFORE, or AFTER, Trump insisted he was being wiretapped, and who insisted it was all a phony lie, and he was deranged while all media outlets insisted he was off his rocker-)

I am not going to sit here and tell you Obama had anything to do with it, because as of yet, nobody can prove that. Still, he was the President, it was HIS FBI, and DOJ. And yet, wasn't it that TEMPORARY head of the DOJ, that Obama accolade who proclaimed in front of America on television that-------> They started informing congress people of Trump ties with Russia long ago. Really? Really! How did they know anything about anything if they weren't surveilling him long, long ago too-)

[Never fear, it is coming, and quickly. Why delay you say?Because of politics!Ever hear of the State of The Union address-) Now if you had people by the gonads, wouldn't you want to talk about it to the largest national audience of the year!And as far as you don't like Trump. OK, I can accept that, as long as you do not like his policies. People have differing opinions on how to do things, and everyone should accept that. If you don't like him because of his personality, everyone should accept that too. Nobody likes everybody, and that is fine.BUT, if you don't like him because of what you have been told about the collusion/delusion, or because you think he might be a traitor, or crazy, disengaged, doesn't know what he is doing, etc. Then maybe you better pay attention, because what you are going to find out is-------->this whole thing was designed by the Obama/Hillary election campaign, just in case, under the very slight chance he won. They believed the polls also, so they didn't cover it up. Hilly was suppose to do that since she would be President and control the FBI, and DOJ, who were in on it. Why do you think the Democrats went into such a rage!Now, there are going to be at least 2 lefties; and probably more, who are going to rate this post as funny. That's ok, I can take it, especially when I know that very shortly, I will be chasing them around this board; if they dare to come on, and LOL the hell out of them-)But truth be told, this isn't a gotcha moment my friend. DEMOCRATS are different people than FAR LEFT LIBERALS. Every American, from BOTH political entities, will be SHOCKED about what they are going to find out, I can promise that. People are going to get fired, people are going to get prosecuted, and more than likely, the Obama legacy is going to be destroyed. They may not get Obama himself, but the people high up in the food chain that worked for him, have long road ahead.And how do we SURMISE the accusations are true, and more than plausible?Because every Democrat on the committee voted to NOT release it to congress. Every Republican did.Now, every Republican wants it released to the public, and as far as I know, every Democrat does NOT! What does that tell you as a logical person! Do you know how this all collapsed on the Democrats; or actually, the far left liberals?Because of a timeline, that is what got congress sniffing, seriously. And what is even more hysterical is------->it was HILLARY CLINTONS tweet! She blew the whole thing up. You would have to see the timeline, and you can research it if you want to know, but her mouth screwed the pooch on the whole deal, lol! The most supposedly BRILLIANT woman in America, just screwed the Democrats for 2018 and beyond. You gotta love it!
`
This is nice but do you think the document should be released?

`

`

`
`

`
Given the buildup this thing is getting, it had better be the biggest thing in the history of historical histories.

1. Yes the document should be released. Everyone who has read it has insisted it has no bearing on our national security.

2. Suppose it is all a sham by the Republicans! (it isn't) It should STILL be released to prove the Democrats point, shouldn't it? Lets put this crap to bed once and for all, because EVERY Democrat has insisted, all they want is the truth. So lets do it, and let the chips fall where they may!

3. To believe the Republicans are lying, you have to actually think like this---------> The Republicans are caught, but they insist it be released.......and........the Republicans are caught, and the Democrats are trying to protect them from themselves. I want a Lefty to spin that last sentence for us-)

4. The lefts certain poster in this thread says I am basically, loony. Either he doesn't pay attention to what is going on, or is to partisan to see the other side of the coin. It has loooooonnnnng been a contention of every person from the right, that something had to be fishy about how they surveilled the Trump team. Who did it, and why! To believe the lefts version.........wait, let me change that last word; VERSIONS------------> it was Paige............no wait, it was Papadoupolis..............no wait, it was that and the dossier, or maybe, just the dossier.

MAC 5. This number 5 is for Mac, because he will check and verify it, then realize there is REALLY something here-------------> After Trump won in November, a week or so down the road, a certain very, very high ranking official went to visit him at Trump Tower in New York. I forget the name of the damn thing, but I will call it what Get Smart used to call it, "a portable cone of silence" was set up so he could speak to Trump privately without anyone hearing. They met for quite a long time they did.

What happened?

After the meeting, the Trump transition team within a day or 2, LEFT Trump Tower and moved to a private residence. THE WHOLE TEAM! Really, really? What happened after that? Look at the timeline, lol, that everyone has, to long to write it down, and our mods do not like copy and paste.

6. And so, leftists will say-----------> So what! They were watching Trump, what does that prove!

ANSWER-----------> 2 things need to be asked, and the 2nd is where everyone surmises the LEFT and Obama, really got themselves in deep doo.

A. The original FISA warrant was refused by the FISA court on Paige. The second one was granted because of the dossier, and Paige. When you go to a FISA judge, you have to swear under oath that all of your evidence has been verified, or you know that the evidence is true. It has to be one, or the other. Well, even Simpson said he never checked the accuracy of the dossier, and Comey himself said that it was false or fake, so how did they get the FISA warrant?

B. So now it is from the left, yeah, yeah, yeah, so what. Some procedural mumbo-jumbo, does not a case make. They will revert back to the whole narrative that it had to be done to PROTECT this country from the Russians and Trump collusion. Pretty powerful narrative, even if slightly illegal, but powerful it is, correct!

But, But, but, what if there is evidence that the Trump team was being surveilled BEFORE.........long BEFORE......the FISA warrant was issued, say about April or May-) Then what do we have here-)

FOLLOW the timeline folks, that is all it takes------------> How would the FBI or DOJ know about the dossier to surveille Trump that early, even if it was even in existence? How would they even have knowledge of it, not to mention they didn't even verify its accuracy-) Had to come from somewhere if Leftists want to make an excuse, now didn't it!

So where did it come from Lefties?

Only 4 entities had it, as far as I know to start with----------> Steele who works for Fusion, Hillary who hired Fusion, and Fusion who was hired by Hillary, and......wait for it......THE RUSSIANS!

Can't be any other way! Can't be!

And so, what it all boils down to is-------------> To get the FISA warrant.......when they did...........they had to use evidence that they said was VERIFIED from either.............Hillary, someone who worked for Hillary, or the Russians-)

And when did the surveillance start? Who is in deep trouble if it started before the FISA was issued? And if it did, (it did) if they had evidence to surveil, why did it take sooooooooo long to apply for a FISA?

You Lefties do know that FISA was created so that the government could quickly (in hrs notice) surveil without having to go to court the normal way. Yet no application till when?

And so finally, I ask you--------> Remember that paragraph I wrote that talked about the high ranking official meeting with Trump at Trump Tower, and then the whole Trump transition team left Trump tower?

So now I ask you this question-------> What happened 1st after that meeting, make your own timeline---------> Did the Russian collusion/delusion start in earnest BEFORE, or AFTER, Trump insisted he was being wiretapped, and who insisted it was all a phony lie, and he was deranged while all media outlets insisted he was off his rocker-)

I am not going to sit here and tell you Obama had anything to do with it, because as of yet, nobody can prove that. Still, he was the President, it was HIS FBI, and DOJ. And yet, wasn't it that TEMPORARY head of the DOJ, that Obama accolade who proclaimed in front of America on television that-------> They started informing congress people of Trump ties with Russia long ago. Really? Really! How did they know anything about anything if they weren't surveilling him long, long ago too-)
The proof is in the pudding.

Let's see real evidence. Hannity was screaming Armageddon yesterday, and his guests were saying that it was worse than Watergate.

Great. Let's see real proof, not 2+(what we think could be 2 from our partisan political perspective) = 4.

The memo that needs to be addressed the most is the one that exposes FBI treason - McCabe's 'Insurance Policy'...

The memo that needs to be addressed the most is the one that exposes FBI treason - McCabe's 'Insurance Policy'...

I told you in late November they had them by the gonads, lol. And for anyone who thinks Trump can't keep his mouth shut, you know that he knew it too.

This was all set up perfectly to come out in the coldest month of the winter, right before the State of The Union. Perfect play by the Trump team. The Left has been outfoxed.

Everyone wondered why he didn't demand that all this stuff be released sooner. (including me) Well, now you know. And as it all comes to a head, more interest will grow for the State of The Union to see what President Trump has to say. People watch as he draws contrast to his economic policies, and the last administrations economic policies.

Knowing Trump, he will keep all this stuff to the very end, so as he can talk about the good things happening, before he hoses the RATS! He doesn't want people heading for their computers to soon, so as his message gets out 1st.

I expect this to be a very long speech, watched by huge swaths of the population, and it is absolutely going to be an adult beverage and popcorn event-)

Too bad the seditious traitors are promising to no-show boycot the event...

Also, let me say this----------->

These releases will not be the end. I have absolute confidence that the Administration already knows almost everything, but they won't release it all, no, no!

They are going to release what exonerates Trump, and points to COLLUSION by people in the alphabet soup organizations, fire them, and start prosecutions.

The rest; if there is more..........will be let out as it goes towards the midterms to bury the RATS! Drip, drip, drip, to keep the public engaged and enraged, at what might end up being called, OBAMAGATE-)

`
`

It mentioned who wrote it, in the article I posted, to wit;

"This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material."

I don't care who authorized it and who wrote it, it should be made public, that's my point.

`

`
`

`

Agree. Republicans think Americans love them. Americans don’t. The other boy thing republicans have going for them is that they aren’t democrats. They made a huge deal over this memo. They built it up. They need to show us what’s so bad.

`

`
`

`
They'll release it AFTER they get Dems on record supporting Obama Gestapo tactics

`
`

It mentioned who wrote it, in the article I posted, to wit;

"This memo, which remains secret, was reportedly written under the direction of the chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, and has been read by dozens of members of Congress after the committee voted to make the memo available to all members of the House of Representatives to examine in a room specially designated for reviewing classified material."

I don't care who authorized it and who wrote it, it should be made public, that's my point.
Lets put out a memo on Trump written by Dems ...Devin Nunes is a weak sad Trump GIMPO...nothing that "Male :boobies: Stormy Daniels":boobies: says has any CREDIBILITY:badgrin:

Lets put out a memo on Trump written by Dems ...Devin Nunes is a weak sad Trump GIMPO...nothing that "Male :boobies: Stormy Daniels":boobies: says has any CREDIBILITY:badgrin:
`
`

I'm NOT a partisan. Both parties are beneath my contempt. I'm looking for facts. I don't need to have such things explained to me by partisan pundits or lying politicians. I'll make up my own mind after reading it.

Everyone wondered why he didn't demand that all this stuff be released sooner. (including me) Well, now you know. And as it all comes to a head, more interest will grow for the State of The Union to see what President Trump has to say. People watch as he draws contrast to his economic policies, and the last administrations economic policies.

Knowing Trump, he will keep all this stuff to the very end, so as he can talk about the good things happening, before he hoses the RATS! He doesn't want people heading for their computers to soon, so as his message gets out 1st.

Dude, you need to stop drinking the Koolaid.

trumpaid-inteligencefreepoisondrink-100-brain-cellikiller-ke-a-meme-dont-drink-the-19535821.png

Here's what the SOTU address will look like. Trump will once again display his malignant narcissism, and it will be kind of ugly.

Forum List

Back