Republicans Hate The RNC's New Mandatory Fund Raising Plan. Guess Who Profits From It?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Thursday kicked off the House Republicans’ annual retreat, and featured a compulsory presentation on the GOP’s answer to ActBlue, the grassroots, small-donor platform that Democrats have been using for well over a decade. It did not go well at all, according to POLITICO. House Republicans openly argued with Trump/RNC political operatives over the Jared Kushner-pushed initiative.

But why does Trump want to force everyone to use such a crappy fundraising tool that no one likes?

Republicans hate the RNC's new mandatory, shady fundraising tool. Guess who profits off it?

Imagine that.

I can understand your concern..

Daily Kos - Media Bias/Fact Check

That's amazing. Now if you read the article, you would have notied the multiple links, to multiple sources. You would have also noticed the original article from Politico.

So did you have anything on the actual article itself?How about the factual information contained within it?

So you're different than all of the other Republicans, and you really really like the new RNC fundraisin platform, none of the other Republicans care for.

Oh, and if you look at the actual information within the article, you would have also noticed it is other Republicans that have the "concern".

I'll just go ahead and mark your response down, as to triggered, and butthurt, to actually respond to the information, backed up by multiple links to sources.

Of which I'm sure FactCheck will confirm for you, if you need a hug.

So you feel MY response was triggered and butt hurt eh.. :)

I'm glad that you're around there skews, you seem a lot less TDS-ed than most.

... I'm thinking you may even have a sense of humor..

Thursday kicked off the House Republicans’ annual retreat, and featured a compulsory presentation on the GOP’s answer to ActBlue, the grassroots, small-donor platform that Democrats have been using for well over a decade. It did not go well at all, according to POLITICO. House Republicans openly argued with Trump/RNC political operatives over the Jared Kushner-pushed initiative.

But why does Trump want to force everyone to use such a crappy fundraising tool that no one likes?

Republicans hate the RNC's new mandatory, shady fundraising tool. Guess who profits off it?

Imagine that.

I have no idea what this goofy story is about, all I know is that every outlet from left to right, from CNN to Fox, has reported that Trump campaign donations are off the historical charts already and we still have a year to go.

CNN, five months ago
Donald Trump's cash machine grows stronger as Democrats prepare for primary brawl

Donald Trump's cash machine dominates the 2020 field - CNNPolitics

Fox
Trump campaign's small-dollar donations surge, marking major shift for GOP

Trump campaign's small-dollar donations surge, marking major shift for GOP

Plus this cash haul for just one day:
Trump’s historic one-day fundraising haul, explained

Nine months ago:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back