Republicans hate education & like dumb people

Most degrees? Really?

You are ignoring the point. The tax cut bill penalizes those engineers & doctors. Don;t spew your stupid statement that most degrees are worthless.

Your party IS penalizing that welders & hydraulics, machinists, etc. If they are so valuable, why the fick are yoiu supporting penalizing them?

You talk is bullshit & circles.

You love Trump & the Republicans so much you can't even criticize them for this stupid act involving education.

Those Engineers and Doctors will find ways of funding their education if they really want it that bad. I did.

Again, the increase in the standard deduction and personal deduction would probably cover most of the deduction from any loan deduction or tuition deduction.

You just don't like a simplified tax code.
They fund it through LOANS. What, you think these students have a magical bank they pull money out of their asses? They try for scholarships, etc & take out loans.

Loans your stupid party just made more expensive.Everyone gets that extra deduction. It does NOT change the FACT that the loans are now more expensive.

'It is a stupid ignorant fucked up way to pay for Trumps & his rich buddies millions in tax breaks.

The loans are still very affordable, and you have a long time to pay them off.

I stretched mine out to 15 years to lower the monthly payments, and thankfully they have been paid off 5 years now.

And again, for people under say $150k more than likely the new standard deduction and personal deductions will cover those costs.

Most impacted? Rich Blue state people making over $500k or so living in $1.5 million dollar plus mortgaged homes.

Wow, who would have thought dems would be defending the wealthy on this?
Blah Blah blah blah blah

The loans are more expensive now. FACT.

Why did Republiucans make these loans more expensive?

The loans are more expensive because Universities have jacked costs exponentially the past 30 years, fueled by cheap loans, and willing payers of crap degrees.
You are blaming the cart for being dragged by the horse in this case.
More blah blah blah.

The loans are now moire expensive. Why did the Republicans do it?

Cheap loans? Really? My daughter's loans were not cheap at all.

My National Defense Loan was 2%. Back hey, that was when Republicans liked education.

I know intelligent, decent people registered as both, plus third party.
Where do you live? I do not know any republican who is intelligent or decent.

A lot of Republicans aren't very well educated, but even more so a lot of Democrat Minorities are far less educated.

Yes, I'd say White on White Democrats are typically more educated, but when you account for Democrat minorities, the pattern is totally different, and probably favors Republicans as more educated.

Well, a lot of Republicans are definitely "Nice people"

I mean I live in one of the friendliest places, and also most Republican in the NYC metro area I've found.

Many more Liberal regions are much less friendly, especially Westchester County, NY, but also Connecticut, and it can't possibly just be "City" vs "Country" attitudes, because New Paltz is up North, and is also Liberal, and unfriendly.
Only low IQ people equate education with IQ and wisdom.

The House Tax Cut bill eliminates the deduction for interest on college loans & ends the tax free status of tuition waivers for grad students.

Keep them stupid is the Republican mantra. Their base is disproportionately dumbasses. They want to expand their base.
My intellectual and scientific superiors think people can change sex on a whim.
Realizing that some people's brains don't match their genitals is obvious. Why make people suffer all their lives because of it?>

A lot of Republicans aren't very well educated, but even more so a lot of Democrat Minorities are far less educated.

Yes, I'd say White on White Democrats are typically more educated, but when you account for Democrat minorities, the pattern is totally different, and probably favors Republicans as more educated.

I mean I live in one of the friendliest places, and also most Republican in the NYC metro area I've found.

Many more Liberal regions are much less friendly, especially Westchester County, NY, but also Connecticut, and it can't possibly just be "City" vs "Country" attitudes, because New Paltz is up North, and is also Liberal, and unfriendly.

There's definitely a good deal of college educated people who aren't very bright, and non-college educated people who are very bright.

But, collectively speaking, yes college graduates do have higher IQ's.

The House Tax Cut bill eliminates the deduction for interest on college loans & ends the tax free status of tuition waivers for grad students.

Keep them stupid is the Republican mantra. Their base is disproportionately dumbasses. They want to expand their base.
My intellectual and scientific superiors think people can change sex on a whim.
Realizing that some people's brains don't match their genitals is obvious. Why make people suffer all their lives because of it?>
Thanks for validating how stupid leftists are.

Those Engineers and Doctors will find ways of funding their education if they really want it that bad. I did.

Again, the increase in the standard deduction and personal deduction would probably cover most of the deduction from any loan deduction or tuition deduction.

They fund it through LOANS. What, you think these students have a magical bank they pull money out of their asses? They try for scholarships, etc & take out loans.

Loans your stupid party just made more expensive.Everyone gets that extra deduction. It does NOT change the FACT that the loans are now more expensive.

'It is a stupid ignorant fucked up way to pay for Trumps & his rich buddies millions in tax breaks.

I stretched mine out to 15 years to lower the monthly payments, and thankfully they have been paid off 5 years now.

And again, for people under say $150k more than likely the new standard deduction and personal deductions will cover those costs.

Most impacted? Rich Blue state people making over $500k or so living in $1.5 million dollar plus mortgaged homes.

Blah Blah blah blah blah

The loans are more expensive because Universities have jacked costs exponentially the past 30 years, fueled by cheap loans, and willing payers of crap degrees.
More blah blah blah.

My National Defense Loan was 2%. Back hey, that was when Republicans liked education.

Again blaming the cart and not the horse. Progressive Universities have been jacking prices for decades and you bitch about loans going from 6% to 8% because it's politically expedient for you.

And again, any loss of deducting student loans for people just out of school will EASILY be covered by the increase in the Standard and personal deductions.

Once you make over $100k or so you can;t deduct the interest on student loans anyway.

Besides, aren't you the one who mocked me for my line of work?

Why? Just because I don't love Jews?

Oh boo hoo hoo.

Why should anyone on the Right Wing love Jews?

Jews are uber-Liberal, and so powerful they've definitely played a massive role in brainwashing the country in the Liberal direction.

Blah Blah blah blah blah

More blah blah blah.

Maybe you should be asking why universities have Directors of Lesbian Diversity with 6 figure salaries on staff.

Why should I finance some shit for brains that wants to spend 12 years in college? I paid for my education, they can pay for theirs.

Why should I finance some shit for brains that wants to spend 12 years in college? I paid for my education, they can pay for theirs.

Well, that should be true.
But, it's not our faults that College Capitalists have decided to bump up fees tremendously in the past 30 years, or perhaps more.

As a Fascist leaning guy, I think College should be heavier regulated, and therefor should be micro-managed to keep costs down, and micro-managed to make sure Liberal opinions don't blow out of control.

The biggest mistake Republicans did was not regulating Capitalism.

They sat around, and allowed for millions of illegals to flood in because it supposedly propped up the Agriculture, Construction and Restaurant industries, for their cheap labor.

Meanwhile those illegals vote much more Democratic, therefor Republicans are likely to lose ground, more, and more.

We're also of course, losing the character, and changing the face of the nation.

Well what's this you say? A tax plan that is going to double the standard deduction is also going to get rid of a few already existing deductions, so that folks don't get both?

Dumb shit. Whatever school you matriculated from, you should sue them for malpractice.

You get the extra deduction regardless.

It makes college more expensive.

Actually, what has made college more expensive is pell grants and student loans which have allowed a lot of people to avoid getting a job by going to college that they otherwise shouldn't be going to, making seats at those colleges more expensive.

Any reasonable person knows this is true. Every year there are tons of folks in college who frankly have no business being in college, but hey it's free government money, so why not? Better than working for a living. Take away Pell grants and guaranteed student loans and enrollment would drop meaning college costs would drop.

So, we should make college more expensive because only rich people deserve to go?

Really? That is your argument?

You just aren't very smart.

If college loans and grants weren't handed out like candy, the demand for college would go down and so too would the prices. This is a pretty basic economic law.

upload_2017-12-1_9-37-25.png

Keep them stupid is the Republican mantra. Their base is disproportionately dumbasses. .

The inner cities have the worst education systems in the country and those areas are predominantly run by your party. I mean, God forbid inner city blacks got a decent education in schools that weren't war zones, stopped popping out kids when they're 16 and can't afford to take care of them, actually get married and grow up to be middle and upper middle class. Then they might raise their kids the same way and stop voting for your party when they realize they don't need your slavish handouts anymore.
Inner city schools have the most difficult jobs. Don't blame the education system for being in poor areas.

And fuck you & your claim that blacks vote democrats for handouts. Maybe if your partry was not packed full of & quit electing bigots & racists, they might vote Republican some time.

You people are nothing but ignorant racist assholes.

I have no party and the only bigot here is you, tard. You're the one who thinks brown people can't do anything for ourselves without the help of pasty white elitists like you.

Oh so you are one of those who just support the Republicans while denying you are a Republican. A true chickenshit. I bet you voted for Trump but will deny it.

To notice bigotry, unequal access, and doing something about it is not being a bigot.

But hey, I understand people like you whose bigoiry is so inbred into their very being that they dob't know how big a bigot they really are.

You can think what ever you want about who I do or do not support. I could care less. The point, assclown, is that you think brown people are inferior to whites and we can only succeed with government handouts.

59937055_1669322303211977_2661461877506179072_n.png

Forum List

Back