Republicans hard at work suppressing the vote

A Republican operative who volunteered as a ballot counter in Oregon was caught yesterday punching the bubbles for GOP candidates on ballots that had been turned in that had not been entirely filled out.

God knows how many others there were.

The voters are in an uproar.

Ballot tampering probe in Clackamas County | kgw.com Portland

Sources told Newschannel 8 that an elections worker filled in Republican preferences on spaces that voters left blank.

Clackamas County identifies accused elections worker as Deanna Swenson of Oregon City | OregonLive.com

Clackamas County today identified the temporary elections worker accused of altering ballots as Deanna Swenson, 55, of the Oregon City area.

She was "relieved of duty immediately after the alleged ballot tampering was discovered," Tim Heider, county spokesman, said in a press release.

Swenson, who is registered as a Republican, also worked previous elections, at least back to 2010, said Scot Sideras, county counsel.

Swenson is accused of filling in the names of Republican candidates on ballots where voters did not make a choice. Tampering with ballots is a Class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $125,000.

Bwhahahahaha CRYBABIES already starting to make excuses!!

GROUNDSWELL of voters today! We worked DAMNED hard to get them out there! GO TEAM ROMNEY!

Here is the evidence of the hypocrisy of the retards in all its glory.

All this crying and whining and screaming for Voter ID. They claim they want it to protect the election process.

But when we show how the election process is ACTUALLY being compromised, the retards jeer.

If that does not prove their motives for Voter ID have nothing to do with securing the election process and is really about disenfranchising US citizens, nothing does.

Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election in Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: Poll challenges, phony instructions could mar vote; blacks, Hispanics mostly targeted

And Ohio:
Is the GOP stealing Ohio? - Salon.com

They're real good at it. Look at 2000......Gore got over half a million more votes than George Bush but his brother Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris, in FL did the most omission, stealing, modifying, extortion, bribery in history.............everything short of murder and they still haven't found one Hispanic poll worker in Dade county so they might have pulled off a hit too. Anytime Republicans are involved put up your money and hide your girl friend.....you know, the one with the peg leg you're helping with her crotch surgery. That's what the right wing is crazy about.....someone who'll blow them and they'll never be accused of laying.

Last edited:
Republicans hard at work trying to steal the election in Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida: Poll challenges, phony instructions could mar vote; blacks, Hispanics mostly targeted

And Ohio:

They're real good at it. Look at 2000......Gore got over half a million more votes than George Bush but his brother Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris did the most stealing, modifying, extortion, bribery in history.............everything short of murder and they still haven't found one Hispanic poll worker in Dade county so they might have pulled off a hit too. Anytime Republicans are involved put up your money and hide your girl friend.....you know, the one with the peg leg you're helping with her crotch surgery. That's what the right wing is crazy about.....someone who'll blow them and they'll never be accused of laying.

I can tell you for a fact Harris was afraid for her own safety. A friend and me happened to be in the Florida capital early one morning during the whole recount mess, just checking out the scene. We ate breakfast at this place and hardly anyone was there - but Katherine Harris (who was chatting away on her phone quite intensely). Then 30 minutes or so later we're in the capitol building, just looking at paintings and stuff. In walks Katherine Harris. We think little of it and walk out, but a minute later are stopped by the police. A man who I later would find out was her secretary was with them, and the cops very politely said they wanted to check our id's because a "lady" in the capitol building thought we looked suspicious! We were a little confused at first (we didn't look like dirty hippies or anything) - but later put the pieces together and figured Harris must have thought we were after her!

And Ohio:

They're real good at it. Look at 2000......Gore got over half a million more votes than George Bush but his brother Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris did the most stealing, modifying, extortion, bribery in history.............everything short of murder and they still haven't found one Hispanic poll worker in Dade county so they might have pulled off a hit too. Anytime Republicans are involved put up your money and hide your girl friend.....you know, the one with the peg leg you're helping with her crotch surgery. That's what the right wing is crazy about.....someone who'll blow them and they'll never be accused of laying.

I can tell you for a fact Harris was afraid for her own safety. A friend and me happened to be in the Florida capital early one morning during the whole recount mess, just checking out the scene. We ate breakfast at this place and hardly anyone was there - but Katherine Harris (who was chatting away on her phone quite intensely). Then 30 minutes or so later we're in the capitol building, just looking at paintings and stuff. In walks Katherine Harris. We think little of it and walk out, but a minute later are stopped by the police. A man who I later would find out was her secretary was with them, and the cops very politely said they wanted to check our id's because a "lady" in the capitol building thought we looked suspicious! We were a little confused at first (we didn't look like dirty hippies or anything) - but later put the pieces together and figured Harris must have thought we were after her!

I understand exactly. A close friend of mine was a computer maintenance technician for a third party vendor in that area and worked on some of the machines which were producing the "hanging chad" results and he told me he rambled for two days from machine to machine and never found an instance where the cards couldn't be easily translated. He said the Republicans lost the election and when they saw what was happening they stole it.

George W. Bush...............50,456,002

Al Gore............................50,999,897

Last edited:

Forum List

Back