Republicans going after Holder for Bush's "Gun Walking" policy - hilarious!

C'mon Ed, take both hands and caress your poor, bleeding asshole gently, God knows you've been brutalized like a $2 whore on a Saturday night... Give it up before you start giving hand-jobs in front of the Greyhound station...

Cheap fucking slimebag that you are...

What a bunch of inept dangerous clowns that is getting our people "killed" we have running this country.

Holder claims he didn’t know about the operations’ “questionable tactics.”

DITTO. The stupidest program that have killed thousands along our southern border. There was no tracking devices on these guns. And NO ONE'S head has rolled over this. And the only time it got attention was when one of our border patrol agents was killed.

Note: That they never talk about the 47,000 dead in Mexico--which include Mexican militia--police--elected officials--judges--and innocent civilians caught in the cross fire. No don't mention those people that were killed by guns supplied to violent Mexican drug cartels--by our own ATF.

Last edited:
They said absolutely nothing about NEW programs. YOU made that crap up from your fantasies. They said they were CONTINUING programs under Bush's Project Gunrunner.

wrong sparky
Only a CON$ervative would try to claim CONTINUE means NEW. :cuckoo:
Again from your own link:
ATF received $10 million through the Recovery Act to continue to build an infrastructure to further the accomplishments of Project Gunrunner.

ed when did project gunrunner end?

Fast and furious.

You want to buy a gun real fast because you are real furious? Go online. You can buy about any weapon you want or need. Need a .50 cal sniper rifle? Not a problem. Can't pass a background check. Not a problem.

You Repubs admit the truth. You could give a fuck less how anyone gets their guns as long as they can get them. And just as long as you got yours. And I understand that.

You really just want some make you feel good issue to pound and pound on the Obama admin.
And I understand that as well.'

Just don't act like you give a flying fuck about who gets guns and how they get them.
You know you don't.

wrong sparky
ATF received $10 million through the Recovery Act to continue to build an infrastructure to further the accomplishments of Project Gunrunner.

In a con's dictionary the word "definition" means "suggestion". :lol:

Huggy I thought you were one of the more intelligent liberals, I guess I was mistaken and you're just a hack like most others.

Fast and furious.

You want to buy a gun real fast because you are real furious? Go online. You can buy about any weapon you want or need. Need a .50 cal sniper rifle? Not a problem. Can't pass a background check. Not a problem.

You Repubs admit the truth. You could give a fuck less how anyone gets their guns as long as they can get them. And just as long as you got yours. And I understand that.

You really just want some make you feel good issue to pound and pound on the Obama admin.

Just don't act like you give a flying fuck about who gets guns and how they get them.
You know you don't.
Stupid the obama administration cared who got the weapons they made sure those weapons found their way to the hands of the Mexican drug cartels. Or can't you see past your political rhetoric to see that the obama administration allowed those weapons to fall into the hands of the Mexican drug cartel?

Well, Holder IS black, so for Republicans, it kind of makes sense.

Wonder why rdean is so ultra sensitive where black people are concerned...
Seems to hung up on race.... Hmmmmmm
He's so touchy.

Its because he a lefty asshole who pulls the race card whenever something negative surfaces about Barry or his posse.

Wonder what he would say if Barry and Holder were white??

Bet that would put a damper on his race bs.

BTW if the program started under Bush then what was to stop Holder from pulling the plug at any time??

And if he didn't know about it then why didn't he?? He is, after all, that shinning beacon of lite Eric Holder.

Last edited:
Fast and furious.

You know you don't.

Lol, don't ya know..We Republicans LOVES OUR GUNS..and we just find any reason to POUND that poor poor Obama...

my gawd...you Obamabots are some the the whiniest.:lol:

wrong sparky

In a con's dictionary the word "definition" means "suggestion". :lol:

reading comprehension issues?

furthering the accomplishments of a program doesn't necessarily mean continuing with the program. You can further what was accomplished in one program, by starting a new program.

no balls, huh. Figures.

grow a pair yet, Sparky? Ready to accept my challenge???
Post something from the ATF website that shows Bush's Fast and Furious was not part of Bush's Project Gunrunner or even that it was started in 2009.

I already posted a link to an anti-Obama GOP propaganda site that admits that Fast and Furious and a number of other operations UNDER Bush's Project Gunrunner began in February 2008.

You've got diddly.

As I explained earlier, when YOU make the claim that Fast & Furious was part of Gunrunner, it is YOU RESPONSIBILTY to credibly prove it. It is not MY responsibility to disprove it.

So far, all you've posted as proof is a blog from a non-credible source.

If you are unable to provide an ATF link that shows Fast & Furious as part of Gunrunner, man up and say so. If you can, then do so.
Essentially, you're a lying sack of shit who can't prove jack.

I was so angered by Ed's horseshit that I put my additional remark in the wrong place when I edited it. (which is certainly not a ban-able offense) If THAT makes me a "worthless lying scum" then it shows me that Ed REALLY doesn't want to argue this anymore and is desperately looking for an exit strategy.

See what I did there?

I did not change your comments, I added to them. One is an issue, the other is not. He's not bright enough to understand that.

Since he's skulked away from my challenge, he is also a ball-less half-wit.

EDIT: since they do not limit the edit time for posts, you can always go back and correct it to shut the little fuckwit up ;)
Wrong again, there is a time limit for editing posts, know-it-all.
it appears you are correct on the edit limit. It looks to be 24 hours.

congrats, that's the first thing you got right in this entire thread.

Last edited:
Fucking rethug hypocrites.

Bush and Obama had reason to try and control the flow of guns to Mexico. It was a fucked up attempt.
Brought to an end.

But you right wing wack jobs have no issues at all with buying guns over the net with no checks or restrictions at all.

How many DEA agents were killed vs. the number of American citizens killed by people with guns that should have never been able to buy a gun.

How many Mexicans are killed by guns bought in America by straw buyers who then sell them to the drug cartels.

Any of you gun whizes know those answers?

Or do you all just not give a shit unless you perceive a way to pound Obama.

Bush and Obama had reason to try and control the flow of guns to Mexico. It was a fucked up attempt.
Brought to an end.

But you right wing wack jobs have no issues at all with buying guns over the net with no checks or restrictions at all.

How many DEA agents were killed vs. the number of American citizens killed by people with guns that should have never been able to buy a gun.

How many Mexicans are killed by guns bought in America by straw buyers who then sell them to the drug cartels.

I am a card carrying member of the NRA, and I have zero problem with reasonable waiting periods and background checks prior to allowing a gun purchase.

Kinda shoots your generalization out of the water, doesn't it.

Brought to an end.

SAVE your self righteous SERMONS
Buying a gun for US citizens is OUR RIGHT..you don't like it....tough shit
At least you admitted the Obama administration fucked up..yet we don't see you railing against that so much us you do agaisnt the people in this country.

Last edited:
Was watching the hearings. Darrell "I stole a maserati and torched my business" Issa has again and again refused testimony of the ATF heads or Attorney Generals under Bush.

Gun walking's been going on since 2006 and maybe further back..but it seems that history starts for Issa in 2009.

Wonder why?

Brought to an end.

I am a card carrying member of the NRA, and I have zero problem with reasonable waiting periods and background checks prior to allowing a gun purchase.

Kinda shoots your generalization out of the water, doesn't it.

You're a bit of an exception. :eusa_shhh:

Was watching the hearings. Darrell "I stole a maserati and torched my business" Issa has again and again refused testimony of the ATF heads or Attorney Generals under Bush.

Gun walking's been going on since 2006 and maybe further back..but it seems that history starts for Issa in 2009.

Wonder why?
operation gunrunner stopped and the obama administration started fast and furious.
Gunrunner was controlled fast and furious was not.

Wonder why?

Different programs with different results.:eek:

Fuck sleazy democrats.

Forum List

Back