Republicans fawn over mega-bank CEO Jamie Dimon

I wonder just how bad the oligarchs would have to fuck up before the GOP got a little upset with them? It's not even pleasant to think about.

They would just blame the darkies again. Seriously.

I wonder just how bad the oligarchs would have to fuck up before the GOP got a little upset with them? It's not even pleasant to think about.

They would just blame the darkies again. Seriously.

They already are in a fashion by using the recession to attack the welfare state, it's a new dynamic these days, the poor are the new darkies no matter their race.

You better care. These are the guys who brought down the economy and bankrupted people's pensions and cost them their savings. Don'y you guys know anything? What do you think caused the recession? Damn, such ignorance pisses me off.

Dude, rich people run democrats and liberals too. So stop with the BS. It's really simple NO MORE bailouts. In capitalism, you may lose and go bankrupt, so sorry, buh bye.
So, do you agree with Corker that $2Billion is "a blip on the radar screen"?

nope. Both of my senators are republican RINOS, I cant stand Corker or Alexander. Unlike liberals I can actually say I dont like the politicians, I have to vote for, since democrats are even worse.

Dude, rich people run democrats and liberals too. So stop with the BS. It's really simple NO MORE bailouts. In capitalism, you may lose and go bankrupt, so sorry, buh bye.
So, do you agree with Corker that $2Billion is "a blip on the radar screen"?

nope. Both of my senators are republican RINOS, I cant stand Corker or Alexander. Unlike liberals I can actually say I dont like the politicians, I have to vote for, since democrats are even worse.
Glad to see it.
I find republicans to show more allegiance to their own than Democrats do, but we can agree to disagree on that.

The idiots can't see the forest for the trees. This isn't about the $2 billion. It is about the mentality and the practices behind the loss. It indicates that Wall Street is still taking giant risks, and when they fuck up in a big way again, they will expect us to dig them out again.

But what else can you expect from their apologists who don't know an inverse floater swap from their assholes?

What evidence do you have that this was not a hedge?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back