Republicans FAIL in attempt to add $50 Billion to Deficit

You don't know the difference between the deficit and the debt?

I do. I also know you keep saying Obama cut the deficit in half.
At least by half. So why are you trying to deflect, with the debt?

At least by half.

Yeah, that was wicked awesome! How'd he do it?

Budget Control Act of 2011

2011? But Republicans already controlled the House in 2011.
That's right.

If this article is even telling the truth that is. It is from Slate you know.
The CBO numbers and commentary aren't from Slate, dumbass.

Neither are the comments of the conservative economic guru.
The analysis of the legislation based upon the CBO IS by slate you moron. Or did I miss it that the CBO is now writing articles about Republicans?

Use your head. Sheesh....
They link to the report.

I'm sick of having to hand-hold all you idiots who don't know how to click links to find original source material:

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/hr30.pdf

They link to the report and count on their readers not bothering with the technical jargon. I get tired of leading you to the fucking truth only to have your ignorance thwart your enlightenment.

It [ACA] will be far worse when the employer mandate kicks in.

The employer mandate is in effect now for most large employers.

This article, of course leaves out the millions of people who were forced off of their employer insurance and forced to join the ACA to begin with.

Get a grip.

An Early Look At Changes In Employer-Sponsored Insurance Under The Affordable Care Act

Critics frequently characterize the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as a threat to the survival of employer-sponsored insurance. The Medicaid expansion and Marketplace subsidies could adversely affect employers’ incentives to offer health insurance and workers’ incentives to take up such offers. This article takes advantage of timely data from the Health Reform Monitoring Survey for June 2013 through September 2014 to examine, from the perspective of workers, early changes in offer, take-up, and coverage rates for employer-sponsored insurance under the ACA. We found no evidence that any of these rates have declined under the ACA. They have, in fact, remained constant: around 82 percent, 86 percent, and 71 percent, respectively, for all workers and around 63 percent, 71 percent, and 45 percent, respectively, for low-income workers. To date, the ACA has had no effect on employer coverage. Economic incentives for workers to obtain coverage from employers remain strong.
Get a grip yourself. Find a non-partisan source or shut the fuck up. The news was full of exactly the opposite of what you claim.

BTW...did you get to keep your doctor or your healthcare plan? because Millions did not.

This article, of course leaves out the millions of people who were forced off of their employer insurance and forced to join the ACA to begin with.

Get a grip.

An Early Look At Changes In Employer-Sponsored Insurance Under The Affordable Care Act

Critics frequently characterize the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as a threat to the survival of employer-sponsored insurance. The Medicaid expansion and Marketplace subsidies could adversely affect employers’ incentives to offer health insurance and workers’ incentives to take up such offers. This article takes advantage of timely data from the Health Reform Monitoring Survey for June 2013 through September 2014 to examine, from the perspective of workers, early changes in offer, take-up, and coverage rates for employer-sponsored insurance under the ACA. We found no evidence that any of these rates have declined under the ACA. They have, in fact, remained constant: around 82 percent, 86 percent, and 71 percent, respectively, for all workers and around 63 percent, 71 percent, and 45 percent, respectively, for low-income workers. To date, the ACA has had no effect on employer coverage. Economic incentives for workers to obtain coverage from employers remain strong.
Get a grip yourself. Find a non-partisan source or shut the fuck up. The news was full of exactly the opposite of what you claim.

BTW...did you get to keep your doctor or your healthcare plan? because Millions did not.

"Find a non-partisan source or shut the fuck up. The news was full of exactly the opposite of what you claim."

Oh you mean right wing 'news'? lol

The source you complain of:

Health Affairs is the leading journal of health policy thought and research. The peer-reviewed journal was founded in 1981 under the aegis of Project HOPE, a nonprofit international health education organization. Health Affairs explores health policy issues of current concern in domestic and international spheres. Its mission is to serve as a high-level, nonpartisan forum to promote analysis and discussion on improving health and health care, and to address such issues as cost, quality, and access.

Health Affairs

Let me try and find something in a non-partisan, peer reviewed journal that focuses on health policy. Oh here we go, I found something:

Reports of the demise of employer-sponsored health insurance have been greatly exaggerated

I'm one of the hundreds of millions that did indeed keep my plan and doctor. Until I took a different job and moved to a different state, anyway. My doctor, sadly, did not move with me. Damn you, Obama!

Let me try and find something in a non-partisan, peer reviewed journal that focuses on health policy. Oh here we go, I found something:

Reports of the demise of employer-sponsored health insurance have been greatly exaggerated

I'm one of the hundreds of millions that did indeed keep my plan and doctor. Until I took a different job and moved to a different state, anyway. My doctor, sadly, did not move with me. Damn you, Obama!

Hundreds of millions? please is this common core math?
Well its special that you got to keep what you had,but what about the people that did not,and there plenty,we have yet to see what the employer mandate will bring us,so it I got mine screw the guy down the street,impressive.

Get a grip.

Picking at the source is the new favorite pastime around this here website!

Forget the source for a minute -- if you think this is bogus, tell us why.

"Find a non-partisan source or shut the fuck up. The news was full of exactly the opposite of what you claim."

Oh you mean right wing 'news'? lol

The source you complain of:

Health Affairs is the leading journal of health policy thought and research. The peer-reviewed journal was founded in 1981 under the aegis of Project HOPE, a nonprofit international health education organization. Health Affairs explores health policy issues of current concern in domestic and international spheres. Its mission is to serve as a high-level, nonpartisan forum to promote analysis and discussion on improving health and health care, and to address such issues as cost, quality, and access.

Health Affairs

That Liberal rag!!!!

If this article is even telling the truth that is. It is from Slate you know.
The CBO numbers and commentary aren't from Slate, dumbass.

Neither are the comments of the conservative economic guru.
The analysis of the legislation based upon the CBO IS by slate you moron. Or did I miss it that the CBO is now writing articles about Republicans?

Use your head. Sheesh....
They link to the report.

I'm sick of having to hand-hold all you idiots who don't know how to click links to find original source material:

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/hr30.pdf

They link to the report and count on their readers not bothering with the technical jargon. I get tired of leading you to the fucking truth only to have your ignorance thwart your enlightenment.
The report doesn't rely on technical jargon. They state it very plainly in the first few pages, in English that even you can understand.

Click the link, and lift yourself up from the ignorance you wallow in.

Forum List

Back