Republicans End Swing State Voter Sign-Ups

Aug 7, 2012
Interesting...

Republicans end swing state voter sign-ups

The RNC "ended efforts to sign up new voters before the deadline in key states for the presidential race because of questions raised over registration applications tied to the party," Bloomberg reports.

"Republican parties in Florida, Colorado, Nevada, North Carolina and Virginia -- all states that both campaigns view as competitive -- fired Glen Allen, Virginia-based Strategic Allied Consulting, the company in charge of registrations... The national committee also canceled its contract with the company, its only vendor signing up new voters... The five states have registration deadlines from Oct. 6 to Oct. 15."

So, you're upset that the GOP found out this firm was possibly breaking the law, and immediately dropped them?

That seems to be the prevalent thought pattern among the libtards in the 4-5 other threads on this topic.

So, you're upset that the GOP found out this firm was possibly breaking the law, and immediately dropped them?

That seems to be the prevalent thought pattern among the libtards in the 4-5 other threads on this topic.

Yeah, the GOP was policing itself and fired them after their own internal investigation....that's how it went down, alright...

The Republican Party of Florida is dumping a firm it paid more than $1.3 million to register new voters, after Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher flagged 106 “questionable” registration applications turned in by the contractor this month.

Bucher asked the state attorney’s office to review the applications “in an abundance of caution” because she said her staff had questions about similar-looking signatures, missing information and wrong addresses on the forms.

“Questionable” Palm Beach County voter registration forms... | www.palmbeachpost.com

Yeah, the GOP was policing itself and fired them after their own internal investigation....that's how it went down, alright...

The Republican Party of Florida is dumping a firm it paid more than $1.3 million to register new voters, after Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Susan Bucher flagged 106 “questionable” registration applications turned in by the contractor this month.

Bucher asked the state attorney’s office to review the applications “in an abundance of caution” because she said her staff had questions about similar-looking signatures, missing information and wrong addresses on the forms.

“Questionable” Palm Beach County voter registration forms... | www.palmbeachpost.com

please show me the post where I claimed the GOP had an internal investigation on this matter, dumb ass.

please show me the post where I claimed the GOP had an internal investigation on this matter, dumb ass.

Google the word "infer". Now, please tell me this isn't some vast right wing conspiracy to help "prove" that Voter ID laws are necessary....

dear fucking idiot con,

the RNC asked this guy to change the name of his company so they could hire him this year without people knowing he was the same fucking asshole who cheated in past elections.

The RNC KNEW what this guy would do

Google the word "infer". Now, please tell me this isn't some vast right wing conspiracy to help "prove" that Voter ID laws are necessary....

GOOGLE the term 'dumb ass'. I inferred nothing. You attached meaning to a statement I made, when said meaning was not there.

Dumb ass.

Now face the fact that in the ACORN case ACORN was the one who FLAGGED all the bad regs themselves and reported them to the authorities.

You KILLED ACORN for their honesty.

But the republicans get a pass for their dishonesty

Now face the fact that in the ACORN case ACORN was the one who FLAGGED all the bad regs themselves and reported them to the authorities.

This is a valid point. After the outrage from the right about ACORN, where is said outrage now?

This is a valid point. After the outrage from the right about ACORN, where is said outrage now?

the GOP fired the company. End dumb ass thread.

the GOP fired the company. End dumb ass thread.

Again I ask....where's the outrage?

RNC cuts ties with voter-drive firm accused of fraud - Los Angeles Times

Sproul said he created Strategic Allied Consulting at the RNC's request because the party wanted to avoid being publicly linked to the past allegations. The firm was set up at a Virginia address, and Sproul does not show up on the corporate paperwork.

"In order to be able to do the job that the state parties were hiring us to do, the [RNC] asked us to do it with a different company's name, so as to not be a distraction from the false information put out in the Internet," Sproul said.

Why is ACORN BAD for self policing and the RNC is fine for getting caught paying a guy who cheated in the past and now has cheated again fine?

Becuase the current republican party is moraless

RNC cuts ties with voter-drive firm accused of fraud - Los Angeles Times

Sproul said he created Strategic Allied Consulting at the RNC's request because the party wanted to avoid being publicly linked to the past allegations. The firm was set up at a Virginia address, and Sproul does not show up on the corporate paperwork.

"In order to be able to do the job that the state parties were hiring us to do, the [RNC] asked us to do it with a different company's name, so as to not be a distraction from the false information put out in the Internet," Sproul said.

So, you take the word of the guy who committed the very illegal acts you claim to despise and want the GOP faithful to be outraged about. Sleeping with the enemy again, TM?

Dumb ass.

Oh, by the way... from your link...

None of those allegations have led to criminal charges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back