Republicans Drop the "Jobs" From "Job Creation"

LOL...

Better said this way..

Jarhead, you put my back against the wall and proved me wrong and killed me in this debate...so I will now call you names, curse at you, and change the subject.

Flaylo....

You are out of your league with me. I dont fall for the spin and I dont dish the spin out.
I use logic and the truth...and you just cant compete with that.

Have a great weekend!

You're out of your league monkey, you never answered his question, you never demonstrated anything showing that Republitards care about job creation, in fact one of your own monkeys said that if people have to lose their jobs so be it.

Monkey?
Is that the best you got?

Sure did answer his question.
He asked where the job creation initiatives were that the GOP promised and I told him that the GOP promised NO INIATIVES to create jobs. They have always said let it be the private secotr do it on their own and government should not intervene..and they also said they will HALT any legislation that will slow job creation by the private secotr...such as cap and trade....and they have.

So yes, I did answer the question.

And yes...I am out of my league...as he is in a league below me...and I see you are as well....

Childish name calling.....thats all ya got?

No substrance? Just name calling and silly spun accusations such as "lose a job"....

lol...

You didn't one damn job creation initiative, you babbled on about what could be and the hypothetical, you were asked what specific initiatives were taken and produced none, who the hell are you trying to fool with all that jumbled babble?

You're out of your league monkey, you never answered his question, you never demonstrated anything showing that Republitards care about job creation, in fact one of your own monkeys said that if people have to lose their jobs so be it.

Monkey?

He asked where the job creation initiatives were that the GOP promised and I told him that the GOP promised NO INIATIVES to create jobs. They have always said let it be the private secotr do it on their own and government should not intervene..and they also said they will HALT any legislation that will slow job creation by the private secotr...such as cap and trade....and they have.

And yes...I am out of my league...as he is in a league below me...and I see you are as well....

No substrance? Just name calling and silly spun accusations such as "lose a job"....

lol...

You didn't one damn job creation initiative, you babbled on about what could be and the hypothetical, you were asked what specific initiatives were taken and produced none, who the hell are you trying to fool with all that jumbled babble?

do you have trouble reading?

You must.

You have no idea what I said.

You are not worth my time.

Monkey?

lol...

You must.

Basically you have no proof of Republitard job creation initiatives, just hypothetical speculation but nothing concrete, your post wasn't worth your time.

You must.

Basically you have no proof of Republitard job creation initiatives, just hypothetical speculation but nothing concrete, your post wasn't worth your time.

In other words....you have an issue with reading comprehension.

I 100% agree that the republitards have no job creation initiatives. They never did and never will. It is their belief that government intervention can only STYMIE job creation.

And trhat is exacrtly what they have been saying for 2 years and what I have been saying ion this thread.

Sadly, you seem to be ignoring what I say so you can spew insults.

So I have an idea....

Here....for you....

YOU ARE RIGHT. I AM WRONG.

Now go hurry up little boy...you better get to the bathroom before you shoot in your pants.

I know hearing you are right must make you quite excited.

LMAO...you love being black? I bet the black community doesnt feel the same about you.

Last edited:

You must.

I 100% agree that the republitards have no job creation initiatives. They never did and never will. It is their belief that government intervention can only STYMIE job creation.

And trhat is exacrtly what they have been saying for 2 years and what I have been saying ion this thread.

So I have an idea....

Here....for you....

Now go hurry up little boy...you better get to the bathroom before you shoot in your pants.

LMAO...you love being black? I bet the black community doesnt feel the same about you.

You have a problem with presenting tangible facts.

Thanks Libs, here is the score card.

1. crude oil up 300%
2. National debt up I forget how much about 3 trillion I think
3. Food prices are skyrocketing
4. gas prices up 30%
5. US foreign policy in the toilet
6. Middle East unrest out of control

I can go on but even a liberal should get part of this.

Thanks Libs, here is the score card.

1. crude oil up 300%
2. National debt up I forget how much about 3 trillion I think
3. Food prices are skyrocketing
4. gas prices up 30%
5. US foreign policy in the toilet
6. Middle East unrest out of control

I can go on but even a liberal should get part of this.

Don't worry, they'll say it's ALL the Republicans fault since they've been in office, THREE MONTHS.

So I have an idea....

Here....for you....

I did. You have a problem comprehending them.

Tangible Fact: The GOP never said they had job creation initiatives...to the contrary, they said they would prevent any initiatives by the government that would hinder job growth.

So as you continue to have nothing to add but insults that are by no means warrented...I have found that I have spent way too much time trying to help you with your reading comprehension.

I dont mind helping people. I would do it all day long with you.

But one can only help those that wish to help themselves.

And you prefer to be able to say you are right than to be able to say "i learned something"

You do not impress me.

Mantra of creating jobs? no we ran on cleaning out the corruption and overspending in washington and to stop the job losses.

Unemployment has apparently dropped. it's still early to see if this is a blip or a consistant drop but it looks like the market is responding positively to what the House is doing and more importantly what it's no longer doing.

Lib's like to talk abut ideals only you can't eat ideals or sleep in ideals and Unions have never created job. If you really want to see the problem so to the Post Office and look at the picture on the wall. Jimmie Carter can finally sleep at night knowing that is is no longer the worst president ever.

Last edited:
Rep. Carolyn Maloney: Republicans Drop the "Jobs" from "Job Creation"

Written by Rep. Carolyn Maloney. First this

House Republicans have revealed their true agenda and it is not a pretty sight. They came to power in November chanting the mantra of job creation, job creation, but they have already dropped the "job" part. Instead they are focusing on "creation" - that is, on resurrecting their failed old campaigns against contraception and women's reproductive health care

And then this

When it was pointed out that all the Republican cuts in the stopgap bill would cost some 200,000 federal jobs, Majority Leader John Boehner didn't care. "So be it," he said.

His message could not be much clearer. It isn't "job creation" that House Republicans care about, it's "creation" itself, controlling women's sexual and reproductive lives. They do not trust women to make decisions about our own bodies and they will cut or eliminate programs that help us do that. They are on the wrong side of history on this one.

Proves Repugs are bait and switch charlatans. The idiots who voted for them got taken for a ride.

They don't want to create jobs. Jobs cost money and corporations are doing just fine without all those useless workers dragging them down and negatively impacting their bottom lines.
Exxon, with it's increasing profits during the last few years has had a decline in the number of employees.

So I have an idea....

Here....for you....

Tangible Fact: The GOP never said they had job creation initiatives...to the contrary, they said they would prevent any initiatives by the government that would hinder job growth.

So as you continue to have nothing to add but insults that are by no means warrented...I have found that I have spent way too much time trying to help you with your reading comprehension.

And you prefer to be able to say you are right than to be able to say "i learned something"

You do not impress me.

You post is silly, Republitards kept harping on the unemployment and late of jobs as their meal ticket to office. And cutting jobs is not going to encourage job creation, thats just as dumb as saying that cutting seed production is going to encourage the growth of crops.

You do not impress me.

You post is silly, Republitards kept harping on the unemployment and late of jobs as their meal ticket to office. And cutting jobs is not going to encourage job creation, thats just as dumb as saying that cutting seed production is going to encourage the growth of crops.

No sir. My post is not silly. The republitards did not keep harping on unemployment as it peretains to initiatives. It clearly said that it will do all it can to NOT allow any iontiatives by the government to get in the way of job creation...which they have always said should be left up to the private sector.

Look Bass...it is easy to criticize someone by saying they didnt do something they said they would do...especially when they never said they would do it.

It is spin and childish game plyaing.

The GOP NEVER said they had initiatives to create jobs.

And as for your metaphore....I suggest you stop using that one as the truth is the following:

If you do NOT cut seed production and allow all seeds to naturally propogate and grow, it is likely you will have a mak nourished crop...especially if the resources required to grow are scarce.....offering you little return on your investment.

Instead, it is best to ensure that you have just enough seeds to grow that your resources allow...and you will have healthier crops.....and you will be able to sell those crops at a better return and buy more land and increase your overall crop production over time.

lol....sometimes, what seems foolish is not always as it seems.

New Topics

Forum List

Back