Republicans don't want to stop election interference from foreign countries.

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Republicans block Democrats’ election security legislation
The russians throwing 100 grand at face book swung the election to trump and 4 chan jammed the phone lines in iowa

Democrats in the Senate offered a bill that would require political campaigns to report to the FBI if a foreign country offered to help them in their elections. Republicans claim they want free fair elections, but they blocked that bill. Sounds like they aren't that interested in protecting the integrity of our elections after all.
Democratic politicians prefer to have the foreign interest in the form of Chinese spies working for them, as in Pelosi's case.

The current republican party does not exhibit any allegiance to our nation, its institutions, and the rule of law. It basically is a fifth column all decked out in red, white, and blue bunting.

The Obama administration used a foreign agent employed by the FBI to obtain a fake dossier in order to secure a fraudulent warrant to conduct a surveillance on a political opponent and they lost anyway. Can you trust the FBI?
I haven't trusted those sociopaths since they murdered 81 people in Waco TX with tanks.

When I was a kid we mocked the russians and chinese for that, then along came Clinton.

What is the name of the bill?

Your link is behind a paywall.

Listen to the chumps who fucked over Batshit Bernie, and are angling to do so again, mewl and wring their hands over the integrity of elections.

roflmfao

View attachment 306353

The bill had nothing to do with Bernie. Why don't you want foreign countries interference stopped?
Do you have any sort of evidence that the bill would do anything to stop foreign interference? Have you even read the bill?

Foreign Interference (If Changing Votes Is Possible)
Would Only Help Democrats

The United States Is The Only Country With A 'Right' As We Know It
So Why Would Any Of These Generally More Prog Countries
Want A Stronger America, Except To Take Some Burden Off Their Shoulders

Obama Was Supposed To Be So Admired
Because He Thought America Should Be No More Than The Least Other Country At The Table
Because He Denies American Exceptionalism
Not To Mention, 'You Didn't Build That'
Obama Never Built Anything In His Life, In Any Theatre
^ That's The America Other Countries Want ^
And American Progs Do Too

So Maybe The Real Problem
Is Prog's Piss Poor Analysis
And Renowned Twisted World View

Foreign Interference (If Changing Votes Is Possible)
Would Only Help Democrats

The United States Is The Only Country With A 'Right' As We Know It
So Why Would Any Of These Generally More Prog Countries
Want A Stronger America, Except To Take Some Burden Off Their Shoulders

Obama Was Supposed To Be So Admired
Because He Thought America Should Be No More Than The Least Other Country At The Table
Because He Denies American Exceptionalism
Not To Mention, 'You Didn't Build That'
Obama Never Built Anything In His Life, In Any Theatre
^ That's The America Other Countries Want ^
And American Progs Do Too

So Maybe The Real Problem
Is Prog's Piss Poor Analysis
And Renowned Twisted World View

Simply declaring that America is exceptional doesn't cut it. We have BE exceptional every single damned day, and we're not. We can be that, but not with trump trying to tear us down constantly by abusing his supposedly (according to the banana-republicans) unlimited power. Instead of allowing him to tear us down in front of the entire world, let's get rid of him and work to be exceptional.

Do you want to stop foreign influence in our elections?

Require every state verify US citizenship and then issue them a voter ID and REQUIRE under pain of jail time, poll workers to enforce it.

Problem solved.

Simply declaring that America is exceptional doesn't cut it. We have BE exceptional every single damned day, and we're not. We can be that, but not with trump trying to tear us down constantly by abusing his supposedly (according to the banana-republicans) unlimited power. Instead of allowing him to tear us down in front of the entire world, let's get rid of him and work to be exceptional.

Stuff it!

America is exceptional!

Trump doesn't tear our Country down.

Morons like YOU try to tear the USA down.

IF you live here you should have pride in your Country no matter who the CiC is.

Instead of insulting MY Country and complaining about MY Country DO SOMETHING to change it, NOW!

Lysistrata said:
*Yawn*​

Bored.jpg

(See Ya Nov. 4 !!)​

Last edited:

Require every state verify US citizenship and then issue them a voter ID and REQUIRE under pain of jail time, poll workers to enforce it.

Problem solved.

State how citizenship can be verified first and what documents are required. What are the ways of doing this? Require states to publish what constitutes a legitimate form of ID and explain when a form of ID is rejected, require each state to publish a list of polling places, and punish states that deliberately close or limit the hours of polling places according to where they are located, under pain of jail time for government officials who fail to adhere to these rules. There should be a federal-government-issued ID that confirms an individual's entitlement to vote that is accepted everywhere so that the only question that remains is whether the individual is a resident of a jurisdiction and is entitled to vote in state and local elections there.

There has never been any evidence that non-citizens have voted on a widespread level.There has never been any evidence that poll workers have ever knowingly allowed non-eligible people to vote anywhere.

Any attempts to stop an eligible voter from voting or registering to vote, by physical means or the deliberate provision of false or misleading information, should result in jail time. Any official who purges an eligible voter from the roles should be subject to jail time and an award of damages to be paid to the voter, unless this official can prove a legitimate mistake.

Let's protect our electoral system, which operates to protect the rights of our citizens to have government by consent of the governed.

Stuff it!

America is exceptional!

IF you live here you should have pride in your Country no matter who the CiC is.

Instead of insulting MY Country and complaining about MY Country DO SOMETHING to change it, NOW!

You are quite the little bullshit artist, aren't you. How is America exceptional right now? Don't you dare tell me how to have pride in my country. I do, which is why I don't want to see the orange whore and the rest of you Russia-loving pigs try to tear it down. Love of trump does NOT equal love of the USA. Just the opposite. I am doing something for MY Country to change it. I'm working to remove your whore.

Stuff it!

America is exceptional!

You are quite the little bullshit artist, aren't you. How is America exceptional right now? Don't you dare tell me how to have pride in my country. I do, which is why I don't want to see the orange whore and the rest of you Russia-loving pigs try to tear it down. Love of trump does NOT equal love of the USA. Just the opposite. I am doing something for MY Country to change it. I'm working to remove your whore.

Your huff and gruff doesn't scare me one bit and I WILL DARE tell you what I want to!

America has always been exceptional!

Obviously you didn't comprehend my previous post.

Let me dumb it down for ya, toots.

Having pride in America has not a damn thing to do with who is CiC.

You ain't doing squat for my Country.

You and morons like you are on a mission to tear it down.

Good luck with that!

Again, you only care now because Trump is in power and you hate him. And again, its influencing, not interfering. Interference implies active works on the PROCESS of the election, tampering.

Our elections have been foreign influenced since the 40's, earlier if you count the support Communist parties got from the Soviets in the 30's.
You are wrong. I’d reverse your logic. You don’t care about foreign interference precisely because Trump is in power.

Again, not interference, influence. And again it has been going on for decades without a peep from TDS suffering twat-waddles such as yourself.

Any excuse to make Trump seem illegitimate from morons like you.
Wrong again. This is just a pathetic excuse from Trumpist surrender monkeys like yourself who do not want to hamper any foreign interference from our adversaries as long as it aids Trump. It’s disgusting really.

Nope, try again. Everything is a big deal to you, even if it doesn't actually exist, as long as it hurts Trump. TDS to the extreme.
TDS LOL...Trump Denial Syndrome is what you have.

Wow, that's the best comeback you have, slappy?

May I suggest the Hello Kitty Message Board being more your speed, slick?

Problem solved.

State how citizenship can be verified first and what documents are required. What are the ways of doing this? Require states to publish what constitutes a legitimate form of ID and explain when a form of ID is rejected, require each state to publish a list of polling places, and punish states that deliberately close or limit the hours of polling places according to where they are located, under pain of jail time for government officials who fail to adhere to these rules. There should be a federal-government-issued ID that confirms an individual's entitlement to vote that is accepted everywhere so that the only question that remains is whether the individual is a resident of a jurisdiction and is entitled to vote in state and local elections there.

There has never been any evidence that non-citizens have voted on a widespread level.There has never been any evidence that poll workers have ever knowingly allowed non-eligible people to vote anywhere.

Any attempts to stop an eligible voter from voting or registering to vote, by physical means or the deliberate provision of false or misleading information, should result in jail time. Any official who purges an eligible voter from the roles should be subject to jail time and an award of damages to be paid to the voter, unless this official can prove a legitimate mistake.

Let's protect our electoral system, which operates to protect the rights of our citizens to have government by consent of the governed.
The whole premise of the thread is that non-citizens are interfering with the election. Just how dense are you?

To answer your question, they use the same methods that already exist for that to happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back