Republicans Don't Understand Introspection

You can sympathize with them fucks all you want you fucking pussy!!

I think it's cute when you get mad. I bet it drives em wild when you play your bunkhouse games.

You've never seen me mad. People like you amuse the shit out of me. Although I do feel sorry for your parents and for any offspring you may have.

Bunkhouse games? I don't even want to know!!!

I think you meant, people like him "abuse" the shit out of you.

It's really kind of funny.

Almost every post I've read for the first three pages, from Republicans, Demonstrates my point to be true. You guys just don't get it. Introspection, looking at yourself, or your country, with a critical eye, then you seek to improve past behaviors.

Yes, slavery was repealed, but we did the deed. We enslaved human beings, which is a terrible thing. We exterminated indians, we broke treaties, terrible things. We had child labor.

Only through introspection as a country, have we made progress, and conservative types, for the most part, where against this introspection, and improvement, as it represents change, another thing Republicans don't like.

So thanks, thanks for demonstrating how right-on this post of mine was. You just don't get it. We all know America has done great things, but we've done terrible things, we've started wars, we've inserted ourselves in many civil wars. And of course, our media always told us repeatedly how wonderful we were in doing it, while we killed millions of people. Simple minded folks never doubted the media, feeling their warm hand pat them on the head, and stroke their fur, like little lap dogs.

But it has been introspection that has led us fixing problems. Lincolns introspection freed slaves, though if you guys had been around, you'd have been saying he was in the "hate America first club."

Reviewing the past only proves to show that our country has advanced far beyond any lessons to be learned other than what's found in basic education.

Your post points out only the "man against man" behaviors. Introspection may reveal the wrongs, but will not change those of today who have malace in their hearts. Today's man has a heart hardened by lack of spiritual guidance, and without fear of consequences for eternity.

We're not going to fight for our country with muskets and cannons. When our country comes under attack, it will be viral, bacterial, toxins, and nuclear assaults, which will include decimating our crops. We had best be prepared through forward-looking tactics and strategies.

Last edited:
Ummmm??? perhaps it is irellevant to me because I do not speak for dems or liberals.

Neo cons biggest failing is that they do not own up to nor do they learn from thier many mistakes.

I find that hopefull and wish them well on thier path to self destruction. Then maybe intelligence will find its way back into the republican party.

Frank is not a republican. He only seeks power for his fundimentalist christian fascist viewpoint and is using the republican monikar for his advantage. A true republican believes in country first. Franks only REAL interest is anti-abortion and is willing to destroy anything and everything meaningful in our country to achieve his goals. Heis a traitor working from within.

You dud are a hollywood imbicile that jumps on the most convenient bandwagon to get attention for your weak ego. God I hate californians! They are the most self absorbed assholes on the planet.
Right....Post a long-winded poo flinging deflection, rather than answer the question.

Here, have a banana.

What is it with you and the handling of feces. Did you have issues during potty training?

Well, when you watch shit on television every day, you sit around in shit, you deal in shit, then shit is all you've got, so you end up flinging it, rather than actually debating any solid points. Slinging shit, and hoping some of it sticks is what Republicans have been doing for the Obama administration.

Well, the DEMOCRATS don't understand FORESIGHT. They can't see past their noses as to how decisions and actions will play out down the road, and either refuse to learn from past experiences, or are just too base in their thinking to understand the ramifications of hasty short-range decisions.

They are of the "me, my, mine, I want it all and I want it now" mentality, without regard to the whole of the situation.

We understand foresight, and the difference between it, and an imagined doomsday, worst possible scenario, unlikely situation projected by someone in the future, that has as its core, us entering into an unjust war for oil in Iraq too.

Nuance, it is. Foresight is just so much soothsaying. And more than anything in these last ten years, it's been used for untoward purposes.

I'm always amazed at how most of you guys feel you can leave all the points unrebutted, and use the "a little slogan will do you," brillcream analogy.

You'd be in the America is perfect crowd, who sees slavery, indian genocide, privateering, killing people for oil, CIA coup in Iran that started all of this, all as good things? Face it, no country and no person is perfect. If you bothered to actually read, and understand the point, rather than leaning your mind-crippled ass on the cane of idiot sloganeering, then you'd see that introspection is a process that helps people get to a better place, in this case, a better America. But thinking you are perfect, on the other hand, well, in your case means you can just use a slogan, and it makes everything all right. It avoids thought. It avoids bettering of yourself.

What points are those??

You want Americans to apologize for the mistakes we've made?

Well I'll make you a deal. I'll start apologizing when the nations we've helped start paying us back for all the good things we've done. We were the ones that rushed in to help when there were floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse. we helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. It was us Americans that lifted Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, out of the debris of war and we poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. It was us Americans that rebuilt the railways of France, Germany and India. It's us Americans that is the first to respond when earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and other natural disasters strike. I can name you hundreds of times when us Americans have rushed in to help other countries, from threats of war to natural disasters.

You name me one other country that has done more or gave more than the U.S.!! I'm one American that will not make apologies.

In Europe alone 104,366, Americans gave their lives to save the Europeans sorry asses.

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France. A total of 2289 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes, Belgium. A total of 5329 of our dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France. A total of 4410 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

4. Brookwood, England American Cemetery. A total of 468 of our dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

5. Cambridge, England. 3812 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

7. Flanders Field, Belgium. A total of 368 of our military. American Battle Monuments Commission

8. Florence, Italy. A total of 4402 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

9. Henri-Chapels, Belgium. A total of 7992 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

10. Lorraine, France. A total of 10,489 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

11. Luxembourg, Luxembourg. A total of 5076 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14246 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

13. Netherlands, Netherlands. A total of 8301 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

14. Normandy, France. A total of 9387 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

15. Oise-Aisne, France. A total of 6012 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

16. Rhone, France. A total of 861 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

17. Sicily, Italy. A total of 7861 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

18. Somme, France. A total of 1844 of our military dead American Battle Monuments Commission

19. St. Mihiel, France. A total of 4153 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

20. Suresnes, France. A total of 1541 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

Apologize to no one!!

It is too bad you don't know the difference between sacrifice and what the sacrifice was for.

By your chest thumping logic the germans and the japoneezz had nothing to appologise for either because they lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

What a fucking asshole.

What points are those??

You want Americans to apologize for the mistakes we've made?

Well I'll make you a deal. I'll start apologizing when the nations we've helped start paying us back for all the good things we've done. We were the ones that rushed in to help when there were floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse. we helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. It was us Americans that lifted Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, out of the debris of war and we poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. It was us Americans that rebuilt the railways of France, Germany and India. It's us Americans that is the first to respond when earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and other natural disasters strike. I can name you hundreds of times when us Americans have rushed in to help other countries, from threats of war to natural disasters.

You name me one other country that has done more or gave more than the U.S.!! I'm one American that will not make apologies.

In Europe alone 104,366, Americans gave their lives to save the Europeans sorry asses.

1. The American Cemetery at Aisne-Marne, France. A total of 2289 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

2. The American Cemetery at Ardennes, Belgium. A total of 5329 of our dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

3. The American Cemetery at Brittany, France. A total of 4410 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

4. Brookwood, England American Cemetery. A total of 468 of our dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

5. Cambridge, England. 3812 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

7. Flanders Field, Belgium. A total of 368 of our military. American Battle Monuments Commission

8. Florence, Italy. A total of 4402 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

9. Henri-Chapels, Belgium. A total of 7992 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

10. Lorraine, France. A total of 10,489 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

11. Luxembourg, Luxembourg. A total of 5076 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

12. Meuse-Argonne. A total of 14246 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

13. Netherlands, Netherlands. A total of 8301 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

14. Normandy, France. A total of 9387 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

15. Oise-Aisne, France. A total of 6012 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

16. Rhone, France. A total of 861 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

17. Sicily, Italy. A total of 7861 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

18. Somme, France. A total of 1844 of our military dead American Battle Monuments Commission

19. St. Mihiel, France. A total of 4153 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

20. Suresnes, France. A total of 1541 of our military dead. American Battle Monuments Commission

Apologize to no one!!

It is too bad you don't know the difference between sacrifice and what the sacrifice was for.

By your chest thumping logic the germans and the japoneezz had nothing to appologise for either because they lost hundreds of thousands of soldiers.

What a fucking asshole.

Don't you have some abortion clinics to blow up? Times a wastin frankie boy.

Well, the DEMOCRATS don't understand FORESIGHT. They can't see past their noses as to how decisions and actions will play out down the road, and either refuse to learn from past experiences, or are just too base in their thinking to understand the ramifications of hasty short-range decisions.

They are of the "me, my, mine, I want it all and I want it now" mentality, without regard to the whole of the situation.
Isn't that people in general today?

Uh, there are still some with wisdom out there who are protesting, marching, praying, and many more like-minded who don't, or can't take part in such activities.

Sadly, the majority ("people in general" of which you speak) has become the "gimme" side...at least for now. Hopefully, wiser minds will soon rise above the imbicilic mentality of those in charge at this time, and will be able to reform our country into the strong power and presence we once proudly hailed.

If you've not noticed, the wealth disparity, the tripling of incomes and wealth to a few people in society, bleeding the rest, taking the jobs of the rest and sending them away to other countries, is a HUGE reason for so many people needing to be on the gimmie side. It is one of those inconvenient truths many prefer to be blinded too.

What a fucking asshole.

Every time you think DRuggy has said the most absurdly retarded thing imaginable, he comes up with another classic proof of what a fucking asshole loser he is.

Smugly, you suck dead donkey dick and like it.

CF exposed you in one simple sentence, hurt your widdle feewings, and you are whining and crying, now. That's all. Wipe the tears outta your incredibly sissy ass eyes and move along fuckwad.

Almost every post I've read for the first three pages, from Republicans, Demonstrates my point to be true. You guys just don't get it. Introspection, looking at yourself, or your country, with a critical eye, then you seek to improve past behaviors.

Yes, slavery was repealed, but we did the deed. We enslaved human beings, which is a terrible thing. We exterminated indians, we broke treaties, terrible things. We had child labor.

Only through introspection as a country, have we made progress, and conservative types, for the most part, where against this introspection, and improvement, as it represents change, another thing Republicans don't like.

So thanks, thanks for demonstrating how right-on this post of mine was. You just don't get it. We all know America has done great things, but we've done terrible things, we've started wars, we've inserted ourselves in many civil wars. And of course, our media always told us repeatedly how wonderful we were in doing it, while we killed millions of people. Simple minded folks never doubted the media, feeling their warm hand pat them on the head, and stroke their fur, like little lap dogs.

But it has been introspection that has led us fixing problems. Lincolns introspection freed slaves, though if you guys had been around, you'd have been saying he was in the "hate America first club."

What's even funnier is that you pretend to speak from a vantage point of objectivity while engaging in nothing but unsupported sweeping generalizations.

You don't even comprehend how silly you come across. You just aren't that introspective, evidently.

This from Mr. " A little slogan will do you."

Broad, sweeping generalizations, when right, are pefectly acceptable. Not a single one of you has demonstrated any ability to see what I've been saying, that through introspection as a country, viewing what we've done, and whether it was right, or wrong, we improve. But by patting yourself on the back constantly, and believing we've never done anything wrong, we never improve, we never correct the actions of the past, and not repeat them.

It's also pretty clear, by the way, that the whole tactic used massively in the Bush administration, and during Vietnam ("mer'ca, luv it 'r leave it), is purposed for attacking dissent, and introspection, and is used to detract from our leader, elected by 54 percent of Americans, Americans that still support his actions, that want us out of Afghanistan, that want at least a public option, and perhaps single-payer.

So, I'm happy with my efficacy in this post, I have no problems with how "silly" YOU think my post is.

What we don't understand is how we elected an anti-American Marxist as President

When Obama wins in 2012, look to this sentiment right here for the explanation.

You mean we still will not be able to explain why or how we elect an anti-American Marxist?

The only people still supporting Obama in the USA are other Marxists and they're a small minority.

You guys will have fun in the bunker in 2012; save a bullet

What's even funnier is that you pretend to speak from a vantage point of objectivity while engaging in nothing but unsupported sweeping generalizations.

You don't even comprehend how silly you come across. You just aren't that introspective, evidently.

Broad, sweeping generalizations, when right, are pefectly acceptable. Not a single one of you has demonstrated any ability to see what I've been saying, that through introspection as a country, viewing what we've done, and whether it was right, or wrong, we improve. But by patting yourself on the back constantly, and believing we've never done anything wrong, we never improve, we never correct the actions of the past, and not repeat them.

It's also pretty clear, by the way, that the whole tactic used massively in the Bush administration, and during Vietnam ("mer'ca, luv it 'r leave it), is purposed for attacking dissent, and introspection, and is used to detract from our leader, elected by 54 percent of Americans, Americans that still support his actions, that want us out of Afghanistan, that want at least a public option, and perhaps single-payer.

So, I'm happy with my efficacy in this post, I have no problems with how "silly" YOU think my post is.

The moron just said, and I quote, "Broad, sweeping generalizations, when right, are pefectly acceptable." I added the highlighting.

WHEN RIGHT.

Words you can spout, but have no ability to put into effect.

When you make your stupid broad, sweeping over-generalizations, you are utterly incapable of backing-them up.

You are a tool.

What we don't understand is how we elected an anti-American Marxist as President

You mean we still will not be able to explain why or how we elect an anti-American Marxist?

I'm betting in 2012, you still won't get why the GOP candidate lost. Espeically if you run Sarah. Please please please please please run Sarah. :eusa_pray:

What a fucking asshole.

Every time you think DRuggy has said the most absurdly retarded thing imaginable, he comes up with another classic proof of what a fucking asshole loser he is.

Smugly, you suck dead donkey dick and like it.

CF exposed you in one simple sentence, hurt your widdle feewings, and you are whining and crying, now. That's all. Wipe the tears outta your incredibly sissy ass eyes and move along fuckwad.

Coming from a no name fake avatar I'm all devastated like. Where's your pic.. coward?

Yea, the high-profile idiot-throngs have been making many right-leaning independents, and intelligent republicans question whether they want to be in the same "club."

Add to that, the terrible tendency of democrats to continue moving to the right philisophically, to long-ago include most Nixon republicans, which makes them switching to the Democratic Party more easily done, and I'm not so sure we've got anything to worry about in 2010.

About the only thing that worries me is Obama's incessant need to be bipartisan. He's twisted himself out of shape trying to be bipartisan, of course, not a single republican acknowledges it, as they want to make it appear that he's being obstinate.

The moron just said, and I quote, "Broad, sweeping generalizations, when right, are pefectly acceptable." I added the highlighting.

WHEN RIGHT.

When you make your stupid broad, sweeping over-generalizations, you are utterly incapable of backing-them up.

You are a tool.

Disagreeing with you, is a pleasure, and makes me look good too.

WHEN RIGHT.

You are a tool.

Disagreeing with you, is a pleasure, and makes me look good too.

Disagreeing with you IS a pleasure. But you got the second part wrong.

So far, nothing has made you look good.

You look like a complete asshole. Probably because you are a complete asshole.

Coming from a no name fake avatar I'm all devastated like. Where's your pic.. coward?
monkey_poop.jpg

Forum List

Back