Republicans disenfranchise blacks

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Or so Kerry claims

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040912/ap_on_el_pr/kerry&cid=694&ncid=716

Im sick and tired of this. How the heck are the Republicans preventing millions of blacks from voting in Democrat controled counties?!? Cant he come up with something better than this? how long are the Democrats going to try to use this scare and hatea tactics on blacks before they realize that Democrats arent helping them do squat?

And when the heck are they going to realize that Bush won Florida fair and square and quit whining about it. Heck Kerry should be grateful Bush won because if he hadnt Al Gore would be running for reelection and Kerry wouldnt even have a shot to be President.

Or so Kerry claims

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040912/ap_on_el_pr/kerry&cid=694&ncid=716

Im sick and tired of this. How the heck are the Republicans preventing millions of blacks from voting in Democrat controled counties?!? Cant he come up with something better than this? how long are the Democrats going to try to use this scare and hatea tactics on blacks before they realize that Democrats arent helping them do squat?

And when the heck are they going to realize that Bush won Florida fair and square and quit whining about it. Heck Kerry should be grateful Bush won because if he hadnt Al Gore would be running for reelection and Kerry wouldnt even have a shot to be President.

he's just playing for that black vote. i wone if he want to talk about the accuations in the last election that dems wee pulling homeless of the street and offering them tuff to get them to vote for gore. if they would eucate themselves on which party is dong what for them,they may change their vote. i think their i a tigma in the black community that theymut like a emocrat,and many don't know why. there are a lot of white too that really don't know why they are voting for kerry. they don't really know the isues. everyone is free to vote their own way and vote period and kery knows it. he is desperate i tell you!

krisy said:
he's just playing for that black vote. i wone if he want to talk about the accuations in the last election that dems wee pulling homeless of the street and offering them tuff to get them to vote for gore. if they would eucate themselves on which party is dong what for them,they may change their vote. i think their i a tigma in the black community that theymut like a emocrat,and many don't know why. there are a lot of white too that really don't know why they are voting for kerry. they don't really know the isues. everyone is free to vote their own way and vote period and kery knows it. he is desperate i tell you!

yeah well im even more determined now than ever that Kerry doesnt get near the white house. Not after North Korea's nuclear testing earlier.

yeah well im even more determined now than ever that Kerry doesnt get near the white house. Not after North Korea's nuclear testing earlier.

it truly scares me,him winning. i truly don't believe he can handle what i going on in the world.watching the 9-11 stuff today reinforced that. serving in Vietnam does not qualify him,i know that for sure. He will probably get the black vote,like the dems always do,but that doesn't mean he will carry the country/

Forum List

Back