Republicans develop a new Idea - ask "base" for "ideas"

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Americans stand.

Oops, you forgot a couple of words. Here, let me help:

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Uneducated Southern White Confederate Americans stand.

Hope that helped.

YOU are a Fucking RASCIST with this...Take yer shit elsewhere.

once again, we're seeing the push to silence the voice of America. Here is a very good idea that should be for ALL Americans...Republicans, Democrats and Independents.

What I can't understand is why it would come under attack as a joke? What's wrong with asking American's for their opinion? What's wrong with trying to correct the notion that our government doesn't care about the people it's elected to serve? Are we all supposed to be mindless, un-opinionated, blind followers of the machine?

Not me...I'll be logging in and engaging in the debate.

What's wrong with asking American's for their opinion?

Nothing, but like I said, right wing comments are far more creative and unbelievably entertaining.

The oil "leak" for instance. The sea floor is 5000 feet down and the well is 13000 feet beyond that. That's three and a half miles straight down.

Common sense says, "Plug it up". OK, there's "common sense". NOW WHAT?

And you have conservatives saying, "Let's build nuclear power plants". Now me, I'm all FOR nuclear power plants. But I also understand that something has to be done with the spent fuel. Conservatives say, "France has that all figured out", then you find out they don't. The just have it piled up somewhere.
I pointed out that nuclear power plant inspectors aren't the same as "kitchen" inspectors. Conservatives actually wrote, "Why not? That's what manuals are for".

Republicans scoff at education. How would they ever get a functioning, "safe" nuclear power plant?

Theme song of right wing "thinkers":

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44[/ame]

once again, we're seeing the push to silence the voice of America. Here is a very good idea that should be for ALL Americans...Republicans, Democrats and Independents.

What I can't understand is why it would come under attack as a joke? What's wrong with asking American's for their opinion? What's wrong with trying to correct the notion that our government doesn't care about the people it's elected to serve? Are we all supposed to be mindless, un-opinionated, blind followers of the machine?

Nothing, but like I said, right wing comments are far more creative and unbelievably entertaining.

The oil "leak" for instance. The sea floor is 5000 feet down and the well is 13000 feet beyond that. That's three and a half miles straight down.

And you have conservatives saying, "Let's build nuclear power plants". Now me, I'm all FOR nuclear power plants. But I also understand that something has to be done with the spent fuel. Conservatives say, "France has that all figured out", then you find out they don't. The just have it piled up somewhere.
I pointed out that nuclear power plant inspectors aren't the same as "kitchen" inspectors. Conservatives actually wrote, "Why not? That's what manuals are for".

Republicans scoff at education. How would they ever get a functioning, "safe" nuclear power plant?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44]YouTube - Jeopardy! Think Music, 1960s 1984-1997[/ame]

Get the Fuck outta here you RASCIST ASSHOLE.

YC_HEADER_WEB.jpg

Eric Cantor || Republican Whip || YouCut
week 2
Eliminate Federal Employee Pay Raise

As part of his FY 2011 Budget submission President proposed raising federal civilian pay by 1.4% beginning in January of next year. This will be on top of the 2.0% raise federal civilian employees received this past January, the 3.9% raise they received the previous January, and the 3.5% raise they received the January before that. Freezing federal civilian pay at the current level for one year would save approximately $2 billion next year and $30 billion over ten years.

week 1
New Non-Reformed Welfare Program

The program was recently created to incentivize states to increase their welfare caseloads without requiring able-bodied adults to work, get job training, or otherwise prepare to move off of taxpayer assistance. Reforming the welfare program was one of the great achievements of the mid 1990s, saving taxpayers billions of dollars and ending the cycle of dependency on welfare. This new program, created in 2009 is a backdoor way to undo those reforms. The program currently costs approximately $2.5 billion a year. (Also proposed as part of the RSC Sunset Caucus.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXGhvoekY44]YouTube - Jeopardy! Think Music, 1960s 1984-1997[/ame]

Get the Fuck outta here you RASCIST ASSHOLE.

I'm sorry. I meant "White Wing" thinkers. Happy now?

YC_HEADER_WEB.jpg

week 2
Eliminate Federal Employee Pay Raise

As part of his FY 2011 Budget submission President proposed raising federal civilian pay by 1.4% beginning in January of next year. This will be on top of the 2.0% raise federal civilian employees received this past January, the 3.9% raise they received the previous January, and the 3.5% raise they received the January before that. Freezing federal civilian pay at the current level for one year would save approximately $2 billion next year and $30 billion over ten years.

week 1
New Non-Reformed Welfare Program

The program was recently created to incentivize states to increase their welfare caseloads without requiring able-bodied adults to work, get job training, or otherwise prepare to move off of taxpayer assistance. Reforming the welfare program was one of the great achievements of the mid 1990s, saving taxpayers billions of dollars and ending the cycle of dependency on welfare. This new program, created in 2009 is a backdoor way to undo those reforms. The program currently costs approximately $2.5 billion a year. (Also proposed as part of the RSC Sunset Caucus.)

Wow, that's great. Where's the job?

If they are so willing to listen to new ideas, I know some liberals that can give them some.

you really need to go back to thread title 101.

Republicans repackage an old Idea - ask "base" for "ideas"

I didn't see it. Were they as funny as the ones listed on the first page?

I think the website provides interesting insight into the mindset of the Conservatie base. Yes, some people took it as a joke. But the ones who are providing sincere conservative suggestions about evolution, their bizarre interpretation of the Constitution, immigration all show why we should not elect them

Forum List

Back