Republicans develop a new Idea - ask "base" for "ideas"

R

rdean

Home – America Speaking Out

this is a new venue for us to listen to you. So Speak Out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlrBDsNYejE&feature]YouTube - America Speaking Out[/ame]

Is the Republican Leadership saying to their base, "You elected us, now what"?

If they admit they are out of ideas, should they be elected?

If they are so willing to listen to new ideas, I know some liberals that can give them some.

Home – America Speaking Out

this is a new venue for us to listen to you. So Speak Out.

YouTube - America Speaking Out

Is the Republican Leadership saying to their base, "You elected us, now what"?

If they admit they are out of ideas, should they be elected?

If they are so willing to listen to new ideas, I know some liberals that can give them some.

I think we all ought to go give them answers. Ought to be pretty funny if it is all open. :lol:

Dana Milbank - Republicans' new Web site not exactly what they hoped it would be

End Child Labor Laws," suggests one helpful participant. "We coddle children too much. They need to spend their youth in the factories."

"How about if Congress actually do thier job and VET or Usurper in Chief, Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen in any way," recommends another. "That fake so called birth certificate is useless."

"A 'teacher' told my child in class that dolphins were mammals and not fish!" a third complains. "And the same thing about whales! We need TRADITIONAL VALUES in all areas of education. If it swims in the water, it is a FISH. Period! End of Story."

"Build a castle-style wall along the border, there is plenty of stone laying around about there." That was in the "national security" section of the new site.

"Legalize Marijuana, cause, like, alcohol is legal. Man. Also." That was in the "traditional values" section.

"I say, repeal all the amendments to the Constitution." ("American prosperity" section.)

"Don't let the illegals run out of Arizona and hide. . . . I think that we should do something to identify them in case they try to come back over. Like maybe tattoo a big scarlet 'I' on their chests -- for 'illegal'!!!"

Some of the uglier forces of the Internet found their way to the House Republican site. "I oppose the Hispanicization of America," said one. "These are not patriotic people." Another contributor had parody in mind (we hope): "English is are official langauge. Anybody who ain't speak it the RIGHT way should kicked out."

But Republicans might want to take a hard look at the suggestion that "we need to reframe the discussion" about the BP oil spill to counteract the "environmental whackos" worried about wildlife. Republicans, this person proposed, should argue that "BP is creating a new race of faster dolphins. These fish are unable to compete against the fish of other countries, but now their increased lubrication will allow them to fly through the water. Faster fish = good."

Genius

A GOP Suggestion Site Gets Hijacked by Commenters - Newsweek

"We need to train an army of Ninja Cats. Cats are natural born hunters and predators, and it is known that they indeed have 9 lives, many more than the typical human life (being one). They are also excellent at hiding themselves and would be ideal for sneaking into countries and assassinating communist leaders to lessen the ever growing threat of communism, finding key terrorist leaders and shattering the global terrorist network. In fact they could be potentially useful in the current Korean crisis. Loyal to their trainers, the cats could rain destruction and fear throughout the world, and if ever captured would never tell who they are serving. Finally, after they have solved the worlds problems, they could serve as border patrol and show unflinching resolve at keeping illegals where they belong, anywhere but here."

"I know this guy in Nigeria he says he's going to inherit a lot of money, but he needs our help to get it. All we have to do is wire him some cash and in return he'll give us part of the money that he will be inheriting. This would be a good way to balance the national budget deficit."
"STOP STEALING OUR WATER! I was watering my plant the other day and I noticed all the water disappeared! WHAT has the state of LIBERAL politics gotten to when your water is vanishing from everywhere!! Sometimes I go to the bathroom and there's no toilet paper either, they should FIX that!"
"Make iPhones available through Verizon! AT&T has fairly poor service and coverage, and a lot of Americans would love to own an iPhone but would not sign up with AT&T." [Ed.--Actually, this is a very reasonable suggestion.]
"Give a pair of truck nutz to all americans! Because there's nothing more manly and american than a pair of balls hanging from your pickup truck. Take THAT Al Qaeda!"
"Require all Muslims in the U.S. to wear ankle bracelet transponders so we know where the terrorists are at all times."
"End the LYBERAL MITH OF EVOLUSION. My granddaddy wasnt no monkey."

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Americans stand.

Oops, you forgot a couple of words. Here, let me help:

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Uneducated Southern White Confederate Americans stand.

Hope that helped.

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Americans stand.

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Uneducated Southern White Confederate Americans stand. Hope that helped.

Not exactly. The pseudo-intellectual leftists being programmed and graduated in droves from universities simply can't grasp concepts such as "balanced budgets" and "free market", "self-reliance", "nationalism", "sovereignty", "conservative/traditional values", "God & Country", "parenting", "industriousness", "intellectual honesty", "fair & balanced", "unbiased", etc.

The leftists in the EU are finding out that there is no free lunch, the leftists in the US will find out soon.

Hope that helped.

They have no further to look than the ire of the people through the Tea Party movement. That is where the majority of Uneducated Southern White Confederate Americans stand. Hope that helped.

Not exactly. The pseudo-intellectual leftists being programmed and graduated in droves from universities simply can't grasp concepts such as "balanced budgets" and "free market", "self-reliance", "nationalism", "sovereignty", "conservative/traditional values", "God & Country", "parenting", "industriousness", "intellectual honesty", "fair & balanced", "unbiased", etc.

The leftists in the EU are finding out that there is no free lunch, the leftists in the US will find out soon.

Hope that helped.

Like I said in post #9:

But right wing comments are far more creative and unbelievably entertaining.

Clever catch phrases. Ideas? Not so much.

Seems to me as though they want to know what Americans want. It is unfortunate that the site has been overloaded with simpletons and those who are treating it as a joke. Also I'm certain that much of this stuff is being posted by left wingers. To bad the Current Administration and current Congress don't care what the people want.

Leftists simply can't grasp "concepts".

How about "some people are more-equal than others?" As for "ideas" all the left has are ideas that have been proven wrong, again and again, but they are notorious slow-learners. You'd think that eventually, after graduating so many "educated idiots" that someone would invent a college level course in "common sense".

once again, we're seeing the push to silence the voice of America. Here is a very good idea that should be for ALL Americans...Republicans, Democrats and Independents.

What I can't understand is why it would come under attack as a joke? What's wrong with asking American's for their opinion? What's wrong with trying to correct the notion that our government doesn't care about the people it's elected to serve? Are we all supposed to be mindless, un-opinionated, blind followers of the machine?

Not me...I'll be logging in and engaging in the debate.

Seems to me as though they want to know what Americans want. It is unfortunate that the site has been overloaded with simpletons and those who are treating it as a joke. Also I'm certain that much of this stuff is being posted by left wingers. To bad the Current Administration and current Congress don't care what the people want.

Exactly. AMEN Brother. They think that because they are in power that they can run roughshod over others.

The Constitution was written to prevent that. And when did they care of the Constitution? Much less read it? Even adhere to it?

:eusa_shhh: :eusa_think:

The Constitution is Always the missing element with these creeps. They only Quote it/Dote it when it serves them.

Forum List

Back