Republicans Determined To Replace Chairman Michael Steele

wow, so now the basshole is fighting to defend the very man he has been calling an "Uncle Tom"?

Why are people who aren't even Republicans constantly whining about stuff like this? I seriously doubt this OP is or has ever been a Republican. This stuff shouldn't even concern them. They should be much more worried about their Democrats. They're in compete disarray at this point.

Why are people who aren't even Republicans constantly whining about stuff like this? I seriously doubt this OP is or has ever been a Republican. This stuff shouldn't even concern them. They should be much more worried about their Democrats. They're in compete disarray at this point.

I used to be a Republican and I was *NEVER* a Democrat because like Malcolm X said, hypocritical white liberals are the worst enemies of the black man, so don't ever call me a Democrat, I'm registered as independent but politically I'm right of center.

Steele is a neocon acolyte of Newtered Gingweasel.

Good riddance.

Thats a bad way to speak of your Negroes, Steele is an articulate, intelligent guy with some brains, he just should not have came back to the plantation.

Good riddance.

Thats a bad way to speak of your Negroes, Steele is an articulate, intelligent guy with some brains, he just should not have came back to the plantation.
Unlike dickweed bigots like you do, I don't look at skin color first.

Steele is just another establishment insider suit, who needs to be thrown out on his narrow necon ass.

Good riddance.

Unlike dickweed bigots like you do, I don't look at skin color first.

Steele is just another establishment insider suit, who needs to be thrown out on his narrow necon ass.

The bigot is you who is disparaging his Negro, I have actually given Steele some props for having some good qualities, being a Republican chair was a bad move for him, which he did to only try to claim equal glory with Obama. had he stayed in the field with the blacks he would have been ok.

Steele was a disappointing chairman. I'm not surprised he is getting replaced. I am sure he can be more productive elsewhere.

Doesn't matter to me.

Steele was a disappointing chairman. I'm not surprised he is getting replaced. I am sure he can be more productive elsewhere.

Doesn't matter to me.

Anyone who is NOT willing to admit that Michael Steele was the RNC's response to Obama's POTUS win and their failed attempt to say "Us too", is an idiot.

I follow where the Republican party is headed because it would be more interesting if we had more reasonable opponents instead of having to go up against complete stupidity or complete insanity all the time.

Doesn't matter to me.

Anyone who is NOT willing to admit that Michael Steele was the RNC's response to Obama's POTUS win and their failed attempt to say "Us too", is an idiot.

Yeah, funny how fast the country got over that.

Amen to disarray. Which IMO accounts for all the negative Republican threads showing up since the election. They've got problems galore in the Dim party so I guess they think that creating negatives for Republicans will somehow even things out. It's silly but, hey, we're dealing with Dimocrats here.

Forum List

Back