Republicans deserve what they get

Oh, I see, so when the government comes along and fines people for not having insurance, pressures people to buy insurance they can barely afford so they're living paycheck to paycheck, they don't have money to spend, that hurts the economy.

Guy, if you got off your ass and stopped whining, you could find insurance.

and it would be a good thing.

But now you can wait until you get sick before you buy insurance, so it's all cool, man. If you can find an insurance company that will take you when you're sick.

Taxpayers pay IRS $3 billion in 2015 for Obamacare penalty

Awesome. That's really not much in a 20 Trillion dollar economy.

Oh, I see, so when the government comes along and fines people for not having insurance, pressures people to buy insurance they can barely afford so they're living paycheck to paycheck, they don't have money to spend, that hurts the economy.

Guy, if you got off your ass and stopped whining, you could find insurance.

and it would be a good thing.

But now you can wait until you get sick before you buy insurance, so it's all cool, man. If you can find an insurance company that will take you when you're sick.

Taxpayers pay IRS $3 billion in 2015 for Obamacare penalty

Awesome. That's really not much in a 20 Trillion dollar economy.

Okay, so the government took 3 billion dollars away (in just one year) from people who obviously really need it. You're okay with that because DumBama ran the debt up to 20 trillion. Prior to that you said you were concerned about the lack of circulation of money and the effect on the economy. But it's okay because Ears did it.

Okay, so the government took 3 billion dollars away (in just one year) from people who obviously really need it. You're okay with that because DumBama ran the debt up to 20 trillion.

No, Bush ran it up to 20 trillion. Given that the rest of us get stuck paying when those people who refuse to buy insurance show up at ER's for treatment, I don't have a problem with making them pay their fair share.

Prior to that you said you were concerned about the lack of circulation of money and the effect on the economy. But it's okay because Ears did it.

No, it's okay because we are allocating the resources properly. Even better would be making the rich pay their fair share, having universal health care and giving everyone a living wage.

No, Bush ran it up to 20 trillion. Given that the rest of us get stuck paying when those people who refuse to buy insurance show up at ER's for treatment, I don't have a problem with making them pay their fair share.

No, Bush ran the debt up 5 trillion. DumBama doubled that.

So if the government stole 10 billion from hard working taxpayers, HTF does that help your ER visits? Before you said you have great health insurance and you're paying nothing for it. So why would you give a crap what an ER charges?

"The best thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown.

For the bills that go unpaid, hospitals can try to compensate by charging other patients more. But that doesn’t happen as much as many people – including policymakers -- think.

Hospitals do get help with the unpaid bills – from taxpayers.

The majority of hospitals are non-profits and are exempt from federal, state and local taxes if they provide a community benefit, such as charitable care. Hospitals also receive federal funding to offset some of the costs of treating the poor.

The ACA scaled back those payments in anticipation that hospitals' uncompensated care costs would go down. The GOP proposals to overhaul the ACA would reinstate the payments, while making changes to Medicaid and private insurance subsidies that the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates would result in more than 20 million fewer people having insurance by 2026.

Who pays when someone without insurance shows up in the ER?

No, it's okay because we are allocating the resources properly. Even better would be making the rich pay their fair share, having universal health care and giving everyone a living wage.

So have government force the rich to support everybody else. So when rich people are giving all their money to support us, what do you suppose they will do, earn more money?

Joe doesn't believe in mythical beings like a God. He puts his trust only in those who have earned and deserve that trust. Politicians, bureaucrats and lawyers ...

Politicians, etc. exist. God doesn't.

Cool. Just stop with that crap that when you voted for Trump it made sense at the time. It didn't. It was about your hatred of brown people then just like you hate them now

Except I didn't vote for Trump. You are the one who gets on here defending his racism.

"but, but, but, I voted for a third party candidate."

Same thing.

More excuses about why you voted for Trump. You voted for Trump because of brown people, Grand Wizard. It isn't that complicated

No, Bush ran the debt up 5 trillion. DumBama doubled that.

Except that most of that was Bush's Wars, Bush's tax cuts to rich people and Bush's recession... but Sweet Evil Jesus, Fifty FIrst Dates, I've explained this to you a dozen times, showed you graphs and everything else.

And God has never screwed me

That's because he was too busy not existing. However, you've probably been screwed by the guys pretending that he existed...

More excuses about why you voted for Trump. You voted for Trump because of brown people, Grand Wizard. It isn't that complicated

Wow, man, I know I broke you now, Bottom Feeder...

So if the government stole 10 billion from hard working taxpayers, HTF does that help your ER visits? Before you said you have great health insurance and you're paying nothing for it. So why would you give a crap what an ER charges?

Well, first, that money was used to offset expenses by hospitals and insurance companies, making it cheaper and more accessible.

You see, the thing is, the reason why hospital costs are so high is not because of what ER's charge, but because they know the uninsured who show up there don't pay. So they have to charge $100 for a liquid Tylenol like when I had surgery in 2008 to offset that.

Except that most of that was Bush's Wars, Bush's tax cuts to rich people and Bush's recession... but Sweet Evil Jesus, Fifty FIrst Dates, I've explained this to you a dozen times, showed you graphs and everything else.

And I showed you FactChecks assessment that you are incorrect. Or is Trump now in debt because of Commie Care, the Pork Bill, Cash for Clunkers and so on?

Well, first, that money was used to offset expenses by hospitals and insurance companies, making it cheaper and more accessible.

You see, the thing is, the reason why hospital costs are so high is not because of what ER's charge, but because they know the uninsured who show up there don't pay. So they have to charge $100 for a liquid Tylenol like when I had surgery in 2008 to offset that.

The uninsured (as explained in the article I posted that you didn't look at) is paid for by the government in spite of Hussein cutting their funds. That's besides the tax breaks that they get for contributing to charity in the fist place.

If you want to know who you're really paying for, it's all those government patients that the government only pays 2/3 for. Not too much of a loss for an ER visit, but a huge loss for major surgeries and ongoing care.

Then we have to calculate how much ambulance chasers cost us. This is an article back from 2009 that estimated the cost of defensive medicine at over 200 billion a year:

Philip K. Howard - Medical Tort Reform Could Save Billions

And I showed you FactChecks assessment that you are incorrect. Or is Trump now in debt because of Commie Care, the Pork Bill, Cash for Clunkers and so on?

No, Trump is running up the debt from 400 Billion to a Trillion because he just gave another big tax cuts to billionaires.

It's like you guys never learn, 50 First Dates.
Then we have to calculate how much ambulance chasers cost us. This is an article back from 2009 that estimated the cost of defensive medicine at over 200 billion a year

Anyone who says Tort Reform has no credibility.

Maybe what we need is a special plan. You pay cheap insurance, but you agree to waive all rights to sue doctors who fuck up.

We could call you "Stumpy".

That's because he was too busy not existing. However, you've probably been screwed by the guys pretending that he existed...

Well, you're the Christian, so maybe you should stop falling for the lies about sky pixies. BTW, for a professional writer, you sure whiffed on my point. Apparently you're not even an amateur reader

Wow, man, I know I broke you now, Bottom Feeder...

So calling someone a Trump supporter when they didn't vote for Trump is bottom feeding? Well, you should know apparently.

And you're the one who likes to keep telling people what they think. If you're tired of that stupid game, why don't you stop?

Well, you're the Christian, so maybe you should stop falling for the lies about sky pixies. BTW, for a professional writer, you sure whiffed on my point. Apparently you're not even an amateur reader

No, guy you didn't have a point... that was the thing.

So calling someone a Trump supporter when they didn't vote for Trump is bottom feeding?

No, claiming to be this business genius who can't provide basic insurance to his employees makes you a bottom feeder.

No, claiming to be this business genius who can't provide basic insurance to his employees makes you a bottom feeder.

LOL. You think it's business genius pay your employees what they want. Got it. If you had a brain, you'd be made at government for forcing us to drop coverage completely. You aren't that smart.

So I work in management and have owned five companies. You got fired from your job as an internal infrastructure person and you make a hundred bucks a day writing resumes. That while you can't read or write properly on the Internet.

I'd say you are sad if you weren't such a dick

No, guy you didn't have a point... that was the thing

That's hilarious. You really didn't get the point. Try again, harder:

Joe doesn't believe in mythical beings like a God. He puts his trust only in those who have earned and deserve that trust. Politicians, bureaucrats and lawyers ...

Politicians, etc. exist. God doesn't

Joe --->:aug08_031:

LOL. You think it's business genius pay your employees what they want. Got it. If you had a brain, you'd be made at government for forcing us to drop coverage completely. You aren't that smart.

Nobody "forced" you to drop coverage, buddy. You did that on your own.

So essentially, your businesses are so under-capitalized that you can't even compete for top talent.

So I work in management and have owned five companies. You got fired from your job as an internal infrastructure person and you make a hundred bucks a day writing resumes.

Actually, I make a lot more than that, and I walked away from that job.

But you see, that was a real company that offered insurance and benefits and such. It just wasn't worth it working with dicks.

That while you can't read or write properly on the Internet.

I can write well enough to make you nuts, Bottom Feeder.

upload_2018-3-30_15-18-22.jpeg

Nobody "forced" you to drop coverage, buddy. You did that on your own.

So essentially, your businesses are so under-capitalized that you can't even compete for top talent.

This is hilarious to show your complete lack of business acumen. No wonder they shit canned you. No business sense and a bad attitude. Not a good combination to keep a job.

JoeB: People want you to pay for their medical care. Pay for it because they want it
kaz: I pay based on performance

JoeB: OMG, so you can't afford to compete for top talent because you're not paying people more who didn't earn it, you want to pay for performance!

That's how stupid you are. I mean wow. Do you ever read your own stupid crap before you click? You're right about one thing. Finding typos is more your speed.

:aug08_031:< --- Joe

Government has put me in a bind of either paying everybody more regardless of their contribution to the company or abandoning the plan. Any rational small business owner will abandon the plan SO that we can pay our top talent more. That is what would make me "under-capitalized" and "unable to compete for top talent"

Last edited:
No, Trump is running up the debt from 400 Billion to a Trillion because he just gave another big tax cuts to billionaires.

It's like you guys never learn, 50 First Dates.

No, we never learn.......

DumBama ran us 10 trillion more into debt, but it wasn't his fault, it was the President before him. Now Trump is running a debt, but it's not the last guys fault, it's Trump's fault.

"Folks, liberals have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh

Anyone who says Tort Reform has no credibility.

Maybe what we need is a special plan. You pay cheap insurance, but you agree to waive all rights to sue doctors who fuck up.

We could call you "Stumpy".

Wouldn't bother me. I've never sued a doctor in my entire life. Did you ever ask yourself why government never totally took over healthcare when they had the chance? That's right, because you wouldn't be able to sue the government if something went wrong, and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to use them as a possible lottery ticket. It wouldn't sit well with one of the Democrats largest donors at campaign time--the trial lawyers.

This is hilarious to show your complete lack of business acumen. No wonder they shit canned you. No business sense and a bad attitude. Not a good combination to keep a job.

JoeB: People want you to pay for their medical care. Pay for it because they want it

okay, guy, I'm gonna have to stop you right here. No, health insurance is considered a mandatory perk in most of the legitimate business world. Most good employees who perform would NEVER EVER consider a job that didn't offer health insurance.

I've been in the civilian world for 26 years now, I've never worked at a company that didn't offer health insurance.

That you don't shows your supposed "businesses" are really bottom feeders.

Government has put me in a bind of either paying everybody more regardless of their contribution to the company or abandoning the plan. Any rational small business owner will abandon the plan SO that we can pay our top talent more. That is what would make me "under-capitalized" and "unable to compete for top talent"

No, any good business person would realize, "Wow, I really suck at business if I can't afford a good group plan. Maybe I should consider something else."

Or maybe you just find battered housewife republicans like Ray who don't think they deserve health care.

No, we never learn.......

DumBama ran us 10 trillion more into debt, but it wasn't his fault, it was the President before him. Now Trump is running a debt, but it's not the last guys fault, it's Trump's fault.

Again, you never learn, because you don't actually understand math.

Bush came in with surpluses... He gave tax cuts to the rich, he started a very expensive and unnecessary war and put it on a credit card, and then he caused the worst recession in 80 years. So when he left, we were running TRILLION dollar deficits.

Obama turned the economy around, ended Bush's war, and rolled back the tax cuts for rich people, and the deficit shrank to 400 billion a year. STILL way too high, but better.

Along come Trump, gives another huge tax break to the rich,and yup, deficits are springing back up to a trillion dollars again. Oh, he stomped his little feet again, because they wouldn't give him a wall, but he signed off on it.

Wouldn't bother me. I've never sued a doctor in my entire life. Did you ever ask yourself why government never totally took over healthcare when they had the chance? That's right, because you wouldn't be able to sue the government if something went wrong, and you sure as hell wouldn't be able to use them as a possible lottery ticket. It wouldn't sit well with one of the Democrats largest donors at campaign time--the trial lawyers.

Well, the problem is, they never "had the chance" did they?

Sorry, when a quack cuts off the wrong leg, I really WANT to be able to sue him.

Then again, I'm not a battered housewife republican who takes it up the ass when a rich guys screws him.

okay, guy, I'm gonna have to stop you right here. No, health insurance is considered a mandatory perk in most of the legitimate business world. Most good employees who perform would NEVER EVER consider a job that didn't offer health insurance.

I've been in the civilian world for 26 years now, I've never worked at a company that didn't offer health insurance.

That you don't shows your supposed "businesses" are really bottom feeders.

No, any good business person would realize, "Wow, I really suck at business if I can't afford a good group plan. Maybe I should consider something else."

Or maybe you just find battered housewife republicans like Ray who don't think they deserve health care.

Again, you know nothing about business. Absolutely zero. Even leftists who have management experience are cringing at your belief that businesses don't count your benefits as part of the cost of hiring you. The term we use is "fully loaded cost."

Why a $14/hour employee costs $20 - Mar. 26, 2010

You will never see what you think of as your salary on a management chart ever. We know what your cost is. And you bet your ass it includes that we pay for your medical insurance. It counts everything. We're smarter than you are.

As for Ray, he's smarter than you are too. Notice he has a steady job unlike you do. You aren't going to con your employer. You do best by working with us, like Ray does. When you run to government to bury us in crap, that crap rolls down the hill back on you. We cut pay or other benefits or as happened to you we fire you.

You'd run a business into the ground in a year, you'd have no idea how to run one.

Hey, can you spell check this post for me since that's what you do for a living now?

Again, you know nothing about business. Absolutely zero. Even leftists who have management experience are cringing at your belief that businesses don't count your benefits as part of the cost of hiring you. The term we use is "fully loaded cost."

I'm sure they do. In fact, it's a major part of my group presentations I give as part of my resume workshops.

That wasn't my point. My point- and pay attention here - is that EMPLOYEES have come to expect these benefits. and really, good companies always offer them.

No good employee would take a job at a company that didn't offer health insurance. Especially not in this job market when recruiters are desperate to get people in for interviews.

As for Ray, he's smarter than you are too. Notice he has a steady job which pays him an actual salary unlike you do.

Um, no given how often he's here whining about his life and people of color, I don't think his job is "steady". Also he lives in Cleveland. Have you been to fucking Cleveland?

You aren't going to con your employer. You do best by working with us, like Ray does. When you run to government to bury us in crap, that crap rolls down the hill back on you. We cut pay or other benefits or as happened to you we fire you.

Actually, guy, I've seen so much shitty behavior by employers, I WANT the government to make their lives absolutely miserable. I want every employee to be a potential lawsuit that they will always lose.

The thing is, most people don't sue their shitty employers because it's too much trouble.

All that said, I think the best thing we could do for employees, including racist pieces of shit like Ray, is to take health care away from employers and give it to the government to run. You know, like the rest of the civilized world does.

Oh, you'll still be a bottom feeder even illegal aliens wouldn't want to work for... but you won't have the ability to blame health costs.

Forum List

Back