Republicans deserve what they get

P@triot, post: 19417596
He’s brought back a ton of jobs - including preventing the loss of any further coal mining jobs. This is one of your dumbest lies yet considering the jobs numbers are available and indisputable.

TRUMPO brought back fewer jobs his first seven months than Obama did his last seven months. Only a moron or a bigot would think TrumpOOOH did something greater than Obama on job creation when the record says otherwise.

You can name several economic policies by Trump to credit him. WTF did DumBama ever do to stimulate the economy? Be specific, and no, don't give me that crap the Stimulus Bill.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Heritage Foundation: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan

That's so damned funny.

Here's an example of a legislative accomplishment:

• Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.

He did not get increased defense spending without blowing hole in the deficit and giving Dems just about everything they wanted on domestic spending.

The Heritage Foundation has you deeply bent over in a perfectly ready to be duped position.

When added to 'tax cuts for the rich' - Trumpo's increased spending on everything will be quite the historic Federal Debt accomplishment. And you've got the Heritage Foundation praising him.

They must be raking in some big bucks off this buffoon.

You can name several economic policies by Trump to credit him. WTF did DumBama ever do to stimulate the economy?

Facts are that Trumpo did worse than Obama on job creation. Whatever Trumpo did produced lackluster results if you think Obama's were not all that great.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Heritage Foundation: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan

That's so damned funny.

Here's an example of a legislative accomplishment:

• Increasing Military Spending: Trump’s budget calls for a $54 billion increase in military spending to improve capacity, capability, and readiness of America’s armed forces.

He did not get increased defense spending without blowing hole in the deficit and giving Dems just about everything they wanted on domestic spending.

The Heritage Foundation has you deeply bent over in a perfectly ready to be duped position.

When added to 'tax cuts for the rich' - Trumpo's increased spending on everything will be quite the historic Federal Debt accomplishment. And you've got the Heritage Foundation praising him.

They must be raking in some big bucks off this buffoon.

This intellectual lightweight specializes in dishonest crap like this. He thinks the Heritage Foundation is a viable, honest source of information. He is a Repug true believer. In other words, he's fucking hopeless.

Last edited:
He's the Heritage Foundation is a viable, honest source of information.
“He’s the Heritage Foundation is a viable”??? :uhh:

Nobody knows how to craft a sentence like TTMK here... :lmao:

Corrected. That's OK. My grammar is bad, but your third-rate, provincial Repug mind is a fucking toxic waste dump. You're just a total unsophisticated Repug goober bumpkin. Seriously.

You can't blame Obama for Bush's tax cuts
And nobody does. They simply blame him for his outrageous spending in his attempt to collapse the U.S.

The $1 trillion Iraq War, $700 billion TARP Wall Street bailout, and the useless Medicare Part D were all Bush initiatives, goober. Hate to break that to your ignorant ass.

Your political opinions are meaningless. You voted for the 2 worst Presidents in history (Bush and Trump), yet were supposed to care what your goober Repug ass thinks? Doesn't work that way, dipshit.

You can name several economic policies by Trump to credit him. WTF did DumBama ever do to stimulate the economy?

Facts are that Trumpo did worse than Obama on job creation. Whatever Trumpo did produced lackluster results if you think Obama's were not all that great.

Let me explain something to you:

No President creates jobs--the private market creates jobs. All a President (or members of Congress) can do is make such job creation easy or difficult.

Barack Obama didn't create one job. Donald Trump didn't create one job. George Bush didn't create one job. However private sector job creation (or lack thereof) was the results of their policies.

We no longer have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. Because of that, businesses used that money to reward employees through bonuses, raises or both, or otherwise investments in their own businesses. They have less intrusive federal government regulations to adhere to. Business finally has somebody in the white house that's in their corner which creates corporate confidence along with consumer confidence.

What did DumBama do for businesses? He saddled them with Commie Care. He closed many businesses down including the Gulf, various car dealerships, roll-your-own cigarette shops, hospitals and care facilities, Indian reservation tobacco sales, coal mining companies and coal burning electric plants.

He's attacked business after business including Gibson Guitar, Boeing, credit card companies, lending institutions, the auto industry, medical device manufacturers just to name a few.

If you own or operate a business, you don't want to do too much investing when you don't know if you're going to be next.

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19608207
No President creates jobs--the private market creates jobs. All a President (or members of Congress) can do is make such job creation easy or difficult.

You are not explaining why job creation has been no better under Trumpo than Obama. I realize facts are difficult for conservatives to absorb, but facts tell me your explanation is as hollow as what Trump may have done to spur job creation, You are seeing a jobs mirage.

Why was job creation under Obama horrible while Trumpo job creation is suddenly some kind of amazing wonder of deregulation and tax cuts?

We know from history that the Bush tax cuts of 2003 created few jobs and resulted in the worst recession and job losses since the Great Depression by 2008. Can you guarantee the Trumpo tax cuts and deregulation will be recession proof over the next five years?

Ray From Cleveland, post: 19608207
Barack Obama didn't create one job. Donald Trump didn't create one job. G

Why is Trump taking credit for job creation when he has done worse than the previous six years.

"According to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the 2.06 million jobs created last year were actually the fewest in a year since 2011. Here’s the year-by-year breakdown of jobs added since then.

u-s-_jobs-01-2.png

Even Trump’s favorite TV network — Fox News, which largely covers him uncritically — acknowledges that average monthly job gains during Trump’s first year were the least since 2010."

Average Monthly #Job Gains -by year
•2017: 171,000
•2016: 187,000
•2015: 226,000
•2014: 250,000
•2013: 192,000
•2012: 179,000
•2011: 174,000
•2010: 88,000 #JobsReport

So in Joey the Troll’s mind...voting for another candidate is “the same thing” as voting for President Trump. Well, he admitted for voting for another candidate, so by his own criteria, he voted for President Trump.

Are you some kind of retard, Poodle. I know basic English comprehension isn't your thing.

I said voting third party candidates were the same as voting for Trump. They weren't going to win, and they just deducted from the margin Mrs. Clinton needed to win. Abdicating your responsibility to protect the country to be "hip" is just silly.

No, Consumers create jobs. They create jobs when they have money to spend.

When you have the rich take money away from consumers by cheating them on wages, they spend less and create less jobs.

This isn't complicated, Ray.

No, Consumers create jobs. They create jobs when they have money to spend.

When you have the rich take money away from consumers by cheating them on wages, they spend less and create less jobs.

This isn't complicated, Ray.

Oh, I see, so when the government comes along and fines people for not having insurance, pressures people to buy insurance they can barely afford so they're living paycheck to paycheck, they don't have money to spend, that hurts the economy.

That's for that info Joe.

Oh, I see, so when the government comes along and fines people for not having insurance, pressures people to buy insurance they can barely afford so they're living paycheck to paycheck, they don't have money to spend, that hurts the economy.

Guy, if you got off your ass and stopped whining, you could find insurance.

and it would be a good thing.

But now you can wait until you get sick before you buy insurance, so it's all cool, man. If you can find an insurance company that will take you when you're sick.

Guy, if you got off your ass and stopped whining, you could find insurance.

and it would be a good thing.

But now you can wait until you get sick before you buy insurance, so it's all cool, man. If you can find an insurance company that will take you when you're sick.

Taxpayers pay IRS $3 billion in 2015 for Obamacare penalty

Forum List

Back