Republicans deserve what they get

Anybody who disagrees with you hates brown people so much.

Funny, you guys always seem to out yourselves, don't you.

Hey, Ray, why don't you tell us about your HUD neighbors... or Obama... or people who work at Walmart and can get insurance while you can't.

Yeah, we just can't hide it from you Joe. You are too slick for us. :21:

So what about my HUD neighbors or DumBama? Are we never to be critical of people because of their race? That in itself seems more racist than anything anybody else ever said on this forum.

At least you are separating your obsessions in different posts. Are you finally getting that professional help you need so badly?

So what about my HUD neighbors or DumBama? Are we never to be critical of people because of their race? That in itself seems more racist than anything anybody else ever said on this forum.

Um, guy, if you had valid criticisms, you might have a point here...

At least you are separating your obsessions in different posts. Are you finally getting that professional help you need so badly?

Yeah, I showed your posts to a therapist, and he said, "Yeah, that guy really is a douchenoodle!"

No, I don't. Not at all. That's my point, dim wit. You made up a lame career for yourself and even that turned into a pathetic lie you got caught in yet again

Naw, man, you're just stalking me because you don't care at all.. really.

Again, geez, you hit the roof. Seriously, guy. It's just an internet discussion. You're going to pop a vein. Calm down. Have a cookie and some milk. Maybe breathe into a paper bag

Again, guy, know you hate when people call you on your racism and Trump support, but man, you really wrecked a great country because you hate brown people so much.

Hey, you're the Trump voter. You can't weasel out of it. It was your stupid move. I think you voted for him because he's a racist

Um, guy, if you had valid criticisms, you might have a point here...

All my claims are valid. At least I don't wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM RACISM and looking underneath my bed and behind closet doors.

Yeah, I showed your posts to a therapist, and he said, "Yeah, that guy really is a douchenoodle!"

If you ever seen a therapist, he'd probably have you committed. Maybe that's your real fear in seeking professional help.

Hey, you're the Trump voter. You can't weasel out of it. It was your stupid move. I think you voted for him because he's a racist

Whatever, guy... are you like 12?

All my claims are valid. At least I don't wake up in the middle of the night screaming RACISM RACISM and looking underneath my bed and behind closet doors.

No, guy, the fact you are too lazy to improve your life isn't Obama's fault.

If you ever seen a therapist, he'd probably have you committed. Maybe that's your real fear in seeking professional help.

Seriously, I consider psychiatry an even bigger fucking scam than Religion.

And I think Religion is a pretty big scam.

Whatever, guy... are you like 12?

JoeB: You're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter ...

kaz: You're a Trump supporter

JoeB: OMG, Oh my freaking God. What are you? Like 12 years old? OMG, who would call someone a Trump supporter who doesn't support Trump's policies?

Hey Joe, what you doing with that ballot in your hand. Gonna vote for Trump?

Again, I'm not going to attempt to penetrate that concrete mental block of yours. I told you what it's about, but it's difficult to explain something to somebody who puts the palms of his hands over his ears and sings aloud.

And that's why you're suffering mental illness.

JoeB: You're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter, you're a Trump supporter ...

JoeB: OMG, Oh my freaking God. What are you? Like 12 years old? OMG, who would call someone a Trump supporter who doesn't support Trump's policies?

Wow, I think I broke him... oh, well,t hat happens.

Again, I'm not going to attempt to penetrate that concrete mental block of yours. I told you what it's about, but it's difficult to explain something to somebody who puts the palms of his hands over his ears and sings aloud.

Joe doesn't believe in mythical beings like a God. He puts his trust only in those who have earned and deserve that trust. Politicians, bureaucrats and lawyers ...

Wow, I think I broke him... oh, well,t hat happens.

Cool. Just stop with that crap that when you voted for Trump it made sense at the time. It didn't. It was about your hatred of brown people then just like you hate them now

Joe doesn't believe in mythical beings like a God. He puts his trust only in those who have earned and deserve that trust. Politicians, bureaucrats and lawyers ...

Politicians, etc. exist. God doesn't.

Cool. Just stop with that crap that when you voted for Trump it made sense at the time. It didn't. It was about your hatred of brown people then just like you hate them now

Except I didn't vote for Trump. You are the one who gets on here defending his racism.

"but, but, but, I voted for a third party candidate."

Same thing.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said
Where is Trump's ObamaCare replacement legislation he said he had?

That's the way Dems train them. Democrats want you to look at government as the highest power. God kind of gets in the way of that.

All I see is a guy having a pity party. It's been how many years now, and you aren't improving your situation?

Why should I? You sure as hell aren't. At least I can sleep at night without the demons.

Except I didn't vote for Trump. You are the one who gets on here defending his racism.

"but, but, but, I voted for a third party candidate."

Same thing.
So in Joey the Troll’s mind...voting for another candidate is “the same thing” as voting for President Trump. Well, he admitted for voting for another candidate, so by his own criteria, he voted for President Trump.

You can’t make this stuff up. Joey the Troll really is this stupid.

P@triot, post: 19417596
He’s brought back a ton of jobs - including preventing the loss of any further coal mining jobs. This is one of your dumbest lies yet considering the jobs numbers are available and indisputable.

TRUMPO brought back fewer jobs his first seven months than Obama did his last seven months. Only a moron or a bigot would think TrumpOOOH did something greater than Obama on job creation when the record says otherwise.

Forum List

Back