Republicans deserve what they get

Discussion in 'Politics' started by P@triot, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Ray From Cleveland

Ray From Cleveland Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,073
    After the worst attack on American soil in history. Much had to be done on top of the economic problems we were experiencing before the attack. He wasn't waisting money on things like Cash for Clunkers or Midnight Basketball courts.

Never heard of him so I looked it up. The officer involved still hasn't been convicted or found not guilty yet, but he does have a pretty good case.

McDonald was high on PCP, spun around quickly with a weapon in his hand. It could have easily been construed that he pulled out a gun while spinning; I watched the video several times.

They weren't in his coat pockets. That has already been determined by the video.

2. JoeB131

JoeB131 Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,544
    No, he was wasting a TRILLION DOLLARS getting even with Saddam.

And 5000 American lives.

I'm sure when you watched it, you said, "Kill that n****r!" because that's how your mind works. If it was a good shoot, the city and PD wouldn't have tried to bury the tape, lie about it for a year before releasing it.

The tape shows him walking away from Van Dyke. Van Dyke then shot him 15 more times when he was lying on the ground, 8 times in the back.

Actually, the video shows him with his hands in his pockets. The city paid out 6 million dollars because they KNEW what a jury would think when they saw it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,073
    A jury does not base their decision on what the city gave to one of their sisters, they base it on criminal actions. There was no criminal action in the shooting, furthermore as the report shows, they seen Tamir rice stick the gun down his pants when they approached. How did it get from his pants to his coat?

The jury seen the video, and like most clear thinking people, he pulled a realistic gun out of his pants before getting shot.

No...........that's how your mind works, and you have proven that repeatedly on USMB.

Yes, and Saddam is dead and the people of Iraq freed. On the other hand, when we had Democrat leadership, we got new cars and air conditioners plus cheaper solar panels.

4. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,544
    Actually, A judge found there was sufficient evidence to go to trial, and McGinty decided to use a grand jury to whitewash the crime.

McGinty not doing his job (and getting fired for it) is not proof of innocence, dummy.

I think most families would rather have a new car than their kid coming home in a box.

Um, you do realize that Iraq is hardly free. The Iranians took it over.

Except the gun isn't out on the video,and he has his hands in his coat pockets.

But that's okay, man, you never saw a cop shoot a black person and thought the cop was in the wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,073
    Neither is public pressure dummy. How does a judge not associated with the case and no access to evidence say that the evidence is enough to go to trial? By what he seen on television like the rest of us?

You are such a sap.

Bull. You wouldn't know anyway because your precious MSM quit talking about Iraq after Trump got rid of ISIS. Now they want to forget all about it. If Iran were controlling Iraq, it would be front and center on every left-wing media outlet in the country.

Joe, you see whatever you want to see. It's part of your mental problem.

So here's a video with somebody explaining exactly what Tamir was doing when he got shot. The bottom of a persons coat does not lift up when they are taking their hands out of their coat pocket.

6. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,386
    This is absolutely unacceptable and the type of completely bullshit, disingenuous twist that we came to expect from Barack Insane Obama:
    To claim that your powers of “national security” allows you to bypass Congress and implement your own tariffs is totally disingenuous and an egregious abuse of power. This is literally as idiotic as claiming that the President has the power to shut down the internet because they view it as a “threat” to “national security”.

It was this kind of unacceptable crap that I feared from Donald Trump when I was a “NEVER Trump” advocate. His first year in office, he was incredible. If he starts to resort to this type of unconstitutional, power-hungry nonsense going forward - I will not be showing up at the polls to cast a vote for him in bid for re-election.

Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross: “Why We Imposed the Metal Tariffs”

7. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,073
    Then vote Democrat. Then when they gain enough power to poison our Supreme Court and they come for your guns, don't complain.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. P@triot

P@triot Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,386
    There is some epic logic. Ignore the right shredding the U.S. Constitution because you fear the left shredding the U.S. Constitution. :eusa_doh:

Besides, snowflake, it doesn’t matter what the Supreme Court says. I won’t be surrendering my firearms. I have a constitutional right to keep and bear arms.

9. Ray From Cleveland

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,073
    Well if you don't vote for Republicans then you do cast a vote for Democrats. Never in my life has there been a Republican who I either liked all the time or agreed with, but it sure as hell beats the alternative.

Think where we would be today if Hillary was in charge. What would the Supreme Court look like the next four years, no tax cuts, Paris Accord in full gear, boys invading your daughters locker room in school, ISIS still in control of Iraq, Kimmy still shooting off his rockets and being a threat to SK and Japan, Obamacare fines for individuals and businesses, the list goes on and on.

No matter what Republican gets into office, they are bound to do things you disagree with. But if you let a Democrat sneak in, they will do everything you disagree with. And that's why I voted for McCain and Romney. I hated it, but there really was no other choice. Obama was the alternative.

10. JoeB131

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,544
    Poodle is surprised when the Nazi he voted for acts like a Nazi.