Republicans demanding protection for pre-existing conditions. Do you believe this sh!t?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Republicans demanding protection for pre-existing conditions. Do you believe this sh!t?

So I’m watching them on TV showing commercials with people like Ted Cruz demanding that pre-existing conditions are protected and that it’s Democrats who don’t want to protect pre-existing conditions. Are there any Republicans stupid enough to actually believe such nonsense?

Remember, it was Republicans who passed the law through the House to overturn Obamacare and get rid of protecting pre-existing conditions. And it almost made it through the Senate.
Remember how mad Trump and the Republicans were that McCain said no?

So is that how Republicans win? They just out right lie?

It seems that no matter how much Republicans lie, the GOP base just doesn’t care.

So I’m watching them on TV showing commercials with people like Ted Cruz demanding that pre-existing conditions are protected and that it’s Democrats who don’t want to protect pre-existing conditions. Are there any Republicans stupid enough to actually believe such nonsense?

Remember, it was Republicans who passed the law through the House to overturn Obamacare and get rid of protecting pre-existing conditions. And it almost made it through the Senate.

It seems that no matter how much Republicans lie, the GOP base just doesn’t care.
Anything that gives liberals a case of butthurt is ok.

Republicans are the trump party now, lie to win is standard practice. Their voters are sheep who eat it up.

Hell yeah they're stupid enough. I haven't read the thread yet but I bet when I do I will find the proof easily.

• Banned
Republicans are the trump party now, lie to win is standard practice. Their voters are sheep who eat it up.

WETSU!
Hilarious. That was part of our Military Chant when I was in the 3rd Battalion, 16th Field Artillery, 8th Infantry Division:

GOOD BETTER BEST
NEVER LET US REST
UNTIL
OUR GOOD GETS BETTER
AND OUR BETTER GETS BEST
WETSU SIR!

Why would you have Ted Cruz commercials in Illinois? He is running again for Texas senator.

Last edited:

Republicans want those with pre existing conditions to pay through the teeth if they want to live

Pre existing conditions was in Romney care and came from the heritage foundation you fucking retards that Gruber and Obama copied

It sure did

Why have republicans abandoned it?

Because 100 million plus of us all don't live in Massachusetts and don't give a damn what the heritage foundation thinks.

And for the millionth time Romney care was bi- partisian.

ok.....so if the R's want to force coverage of pre exisiting conditions are you concerned? If someone wants to vote pro death penalty I'm thrilled even if they didn't use to support it.

I guess I could vote against their pro death penalty bill if too many stupid things were attached to it. Is that what's going on or do you think they're just giving lip service to wanting to cover pre existings?

The problem is not the fault of one party, only partisans think this. Both criminal parties are complicit.

How is it in the richest nation the world with a central government that spends TRILLIONS annually on all sorts of stupid shit, the American people can’t have affordable HC?

It is a scam perpetuated by the colluding forces of government and big business. Common problem to much that ails the USA.

It's an election year, they'll feel different after November.

Pre-existing conditions is kind of like minimum wage. Utterly irrationally, but popular with the numbskulls regardless.

Cancer, the astrological star sign ♋, is the "pre-existing condition" du jour.

People do get tumors that sometimes metastasize into other parts of the body, but "cancer" is not the right terminology for it, and neither is ionizing radiation and toxic chemotherapy the right treatment for it.

Should a person born late June or early to mid- July be so horrified to read the horoscope in the newspaper?

A "pre-existing condition" like some pre-determined destiny, fate, or prognosis foreordained from the beginning of Creation? An astrological diagnosis given by some paganistic witch doctor?

Surely not a lowly crab from the sea, which might pinch your finger and hurt a little bit to symbolize such great pain. No.

"Not in my house!" said my grandmother.

Pre existing conditions was in Romney care and came from the heritage foundation you fucking retards that Gruber and Obama copied

It sure did

Why have republicans abandoned it?

Because 100 million plus of us all don't live in Massachusetts and don't give a damn what the heritage foundation thinks.

And for the millionth time Romney care was bi- partisian.
Romney care is a good program

Shows what can be accomplished when republicans actually give a shit about people

Forum List

Back