Republicans demand that Obama be offended by "Negro" comment

When you're talking about the vot-ability of a halfrican and you use inner-city ebonics to state your claim, it's a racial slur.

Fucking Reid admitted it was inappropriate. Quit trying to pretty it up.

CMTU - Republican leaders are extremely upset that President Barak Obama is not offended by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid's comment about negro dialect.

"Republicans could never, never get away with saying something like that," pouted one Republican leader opposed to Obama. Their inability to say the word Negro in public has prompted many Republican leaders to call for Reid to step down.

:lol:

I can feel a resolution coming on.

I have been listening to the debates from both sides. It seems to me that debating this is rediculous.

Ndegros are negros, blacks are blacks, coloreds are just that, whites are white, and I suppose ******* are *******. What's the big deal. I think the intention is more important than the words. I have no idea what the intentions were with Reid or anyone else who uses these terms.

Who is allowed to use these terms? Anyone who uses them without wanting to offend. I can use any of them that I choose in any particular conversation. I am not restricted. Neither is anyone else.

Obama was certainly offended when Trent Lott was likewise thoughtless. He demanded he step down! And so did many alleged "Republicans".

I think it's maux nix.

Nether Harry Reid nor a GOP member should come under attack for what Dingy Harry said.

But we all know the GOP would be and no Democrat ever will.

So we're seeing a double-standard here which illustrates a distinct level of hypocrisy when it comes to racism in politics.

Unless you happen to be a politician. It's one thing when you're talking in the bar or when you come home. But politicians are paid for their words. And Reid is as big a dick as anyone else who stupidly puts himself out there. I actually feel admiration for him FOR THE FIRST AND LIKELY LAST time ever because he fucking manned up.

Forum List

Back