Republicans create world's largest clusterfuck

Yeah, you're a "fair and balanced" moderate..........

I think you need to have your glasses checked. Anybody thinking I am a "moderate" has a reading problem. A bad idea arrived at through compromise and balance is fundamentally a bad idea.

So the little crybaby in the Whitehouse wants to be able to borrow more money, but he knows he's going to get a fight from the mature and fiscally responsible GOP. So what does he do? He threatens the American people and blames the GOP.

He's the pitts. Worst of the worst.

And the relevance of this comment to this topic is.......................?

By now a few people ar beginning to realize how screwed America is by the "fiscal cliff" debacle and virtually every American is going to get blindsided in the next four weeks.

The delays and brinkmanship on the "fiscal cliff" have resulted in the IRS being unable to reprogram computer systems in time for the coming tax season. as a result:

1. No tax returns will be processed until January 30. Returns cannot be electronically filed before that date. Paper returns mailed to the IRS will be stockpiled until the 30th and be input into the system as the IRS has time to get a round tuit.

2. Most business returns cannot be processed until at least late February.

3. The IRS will not issue a refund calendar this year. One reason is that if the debt ceiling is at issue, the IRS and FMS may not have authority to issue refunds.

So all you folks who want to shut down the government; YOU GOT IT! Just don't expect to get any tax refunds anytime soon. Audits, liens, levies, and garnishments will proceed as usual.

This is what happens when a bunch of ideological nutjobs get caught up in their cause and lose sight of the fact that ordinary Americans expect the government to perform the usual services as they have in the past. So if you want to know when you will get your tax refund, ask the Tea Party. They created this mess all by themselves. They don't care about no stinking deadlines; what do they care that taxpayers are the ones getting screwed.

Are you really this fucking stupid in real life?

I never get a refund so frankly, who fucking cares if the EIC crowd don't get their welfare checks?

So the little crybaby in the Whitehouse wants to be able to borrow more money, but he knows he's going to get a fight from the mature and fiscally responsible GOP. So what does he do? He threatens the American people and blames the GOP.

He's the pitts. Worst of the worst.

And the relevance of this comment to this topic is.......................?

... to point out what an idiot you are...

Yeah, you're a "fair and balanced" moderate..........

I think you need to have your glasses checked. Anybody thinking I am a "moderate" has a reading problem. A bad idea arrived at through compromise and balance is fundamentally a bad idea.

My mistake, in one of your exchanges with me you implied as much...... Good to know, now I can treat you as you deserve, an extremist partisan hack. :thup:

Well Hell. Here I went and e-filed my return today.

They told me that I would get my refund, its so huge and all, in 21 days.

Guess the OPs bs is just that. BS.

well it is proof of the complete stupidity of the right wing

Then you have to admit that Senator Obama was completely stupid.

Flashback: 2006?Senator Obama Voted NO on Raising the Debt Ceiling « The Greenroom
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that ‘the buck stops here. Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.” …….. Senator Barack Obama​

But of course, you won't.

After thirty plus years of dealing with the IRS, I will admit to being a bit more than strange. Since I get paid to handle the effects of these types of situations, this is good for business and I will probably see my net worth rise as a result. I'll take that kind of stupid to the bank all day long.

My mistake, in one of your exchanges with me you implied as much...... Good to know, now I can treat you as you deserve, an extremist partisan hack. :thup:

Extremist? Probably. Partisan? I don't know of a political party that would have me. Hack? I notice you didn't disagree with a single fact in my post. You advanced no argument that political brinkmanship has caused a massive fuck-up in tax administration. Disputing neither facts nor arguments, just whining about the conclusion, is the mark of a true hack.

I salute you, Sir Troll. Maybe in the next incarnation they give you a brain.

After thirty plus years of dealing with the IRS, I will admit to being a bit more than strange. Since I get paid to handle the effects of these types of situations, this is good for business and I will probably see my net worth rise as a result. I'll take that kind of stupid to the bank all day long.

You could have just said "yes" and spared us the rest of the drek.

By now a few people ar beginning to realize how screwed America is by the "fiscal cliff" debacle and virtually every American is going to get blindsided in the next four weeks.

The delays and brinkmanship on the "fiscal cliff" have resulted in the IRS being unable to reprogram computer systems in time for the coming tax season. as a result:

1. No tax returns will be processed until January 30. Returns cannot be electronically filed before that date. Paper returns mailed to the IRS will be stockpiled until the 30th and be input into the system as the IRS has time to get a round tuit.

3. The IRS will not issue a refund calendar this year. One reason is that if the debt ceiling is at issue, the IRS and FMS may not have authority to issue refunds.

So all you folks who want to shut down the government; YOU GOT IT! Just don't expect to get any tax refunds anytime soon. Audits, liens, levies, and garnishments will proceed as usual.

This is what happens when a bunch of ideological nutjobs get caught up in their cause and lose sight of the fact that ordinary Americans expect the government to perform the usual services as they have in the past. So if you want to know when you will get your tax refund, ask the Tea Party. They created this mess all by themselves. They don't care about no stinking deadlines; what do they care that taxpayers are the ones getting screwed.

All this in the name of "Conservatism." Their excuse for blocking everything and refusing to accomplish even simple items was to refuse Obama a second term. After Monday, what will their excuse be? The hold on the House is slowly slipping away. Their majority might be the last governmental branch they hold for generations to come. Their "safe" gerrymandered districts are changing, just as the population of the country changes.

Well Hell. Here I went and e-filed my return today.

They told me that I would get my refund, its so huge and all, in 21 days.

Guess the OPs bs is just that. BS.

Well my information comes from the United States Treasury. Ask your "electronic filer" for a copy of the acceptance notice from the IRS that proves they have received your return and have not rejected it. Normally it comes within 48 hours of transmission.

By the way, if you go to Internal Revenue Service you will find the following:
IRS Information Release 2013-2 dated January 8 said:
IRS Plans Jan. 30 Tax Season Opening For 1040 Filers
IR-2013-2, Jan. 8, 2013
WASHINGTON — Following the January tax law changes made by Congress under the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA), the Internal Revenue Service announced today it plans to open the 2013 filing season and begin processing individual income tax returns on Jan. 30.
The IRS will begin accepting tax returns on that date after updating forms and completing programming and testing of its processing systems. This will reflect the bulk of the late tax law changes enacted Jan. 2. The announcement means that the vast majority of tax filers — more than 120 million households — should be able to start filing tax returns starting Jan 30.
The IRS estimates that remaining households will be able to start filing in late February or into March because of the need for more extensive form and processing systems changes. This group includes people claiming residential energy credits, depreciation of property or general business credits. Most of those in this group file more complex tax returns and typically file closer to the April 15 deadline or obtain an extension.
“We have worked hard to open tax season as soon as possible,” IRS Acting Commissioner Steven T. Miller said. “This date ensures we have the time we need to update and test our processing systems.”
The IRS will not process paper tax returns before the anticipated Jan. 30 opening date. There is no advantage to filing on paper before the opening date, and taxpayers will receive their tax refunds much faster by using e-file with direct deposit.
“The best option for taxpayers is to file electronically,” Miller said.
The opening of the filing season follows passage by Congress of an extensive set of tax changes in ATRA on Jan. 1, 2013, with many affecting tax returns for 2012. While the IRS worked to anticipate the late tax law changes as much as possible, the final law required that the IRS update forms and instructions as well as make critical processing system adjustments before it can begin accepting tax returns.
The IRS originally planned to open electronic filing this year on Jan. 22; more than 80 percent of taxpayers filed electronically last year.
Who Can File Starting Jan. 30?
The IRS anticipates that the vast majority of all taxpayers can file starting Jan. 30, regardless of whether they file electronically or on paper. The IRS will be able to accept tax returns affected by the late Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) patch as well as the three major “extender” provisions for people claiming the state and local sales tax deduction, higher education tuition and fees deduction and educator expenses deduction.
Who Can’t File Until Later?
There are several forms affected by the late legislation that require more extensive programming and testing of IRS systems. The IRS hopes to begin accepting tax returns including these tax forms between late February and into March; a specific date will be announced in the near future.
The key forms that require more extensive programming changes include Form 5695 (Residential Energy Credits), Form 4562 (Depreciation and Amortization) and Form 3800 (General Business Credit). A full listing of the forms that won’t be accepted until later is available on IRS.gov.
As part of this effort, the IRS will be working closely with the tax software industry and tax professional community to minimize delays and ensure as smooth a tax season as possible under the circumstances.

Not bad for "OP bullshit"?

The last fiscal debacle Republicans engaged in cost taxes payers 15 billion and the one before that nearly a trillion in addition to sucking out money from everyone's 401k.

They must be so proud.

:mad:

Do the commiecrats pay you to spread their propaganda? Congress had 18 months to deal with the fiscal cliff, the house passed 2 bills to deal with it last summer, you pal Prince Harry refused to do anything before the elections. So how about you separate your neck from you sphincter and blame the real obstructionist in congress.

Forum List

Back