Republican's could fight impeachment without looking so bad

If the Democrats were smart they would have never gone down this road everyone knew how it would end rather they want to admit it or not. The irony is Nancy Pelosi who I am no fan of knew this tried to stop it but the exterme left wouldn't have it.

If Trump and his goons didn’t ask a favor from a foreign leader to dig dirt against his political rival. He wouldn’t face impeachment..
Really? Gee I guess that is why many on the extereme left were calling for impeachment before that call ever happened. Al Green Texas Democrat pushed for impeachment for two years before this call Rashida Tlaib in January of this year were going to impeach the motherfucker her squad mates were in full support of her Maxine Waters was part of the crowd. The left has pretty much been calling for Trumps impeachment since election night 2016 you got what you wanted and it's biting you in the ass. As Oscar Wilde said there are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.

What I am wondering is why the left want taxpayer dollars going to such a corrupt country!

You do know that Trump just gave $391 to a corrupt country.
So why are you even wondering and blaming left? Lying again?
Because the left has the majority and the left authorized the money. Trump hel it up to check corruption and now that cud chewing bitch is impeaching her. So, again, why does the left want to send money to a corrupt nation?

Forum List

Back