Republicans complain about media coverage according to Gallup

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
Gallup has a new poll out discussing the medias' treatment of the candidates and there is an interesting and somewhat amusing trend...the Republicans seem to be complete whiners...

http://http://www.gallup.com/poll/110359/Republicans-Cry-Foul-Media-Coverage-Palin.aspx

when you look at the opinions for each candidate you clearly see that Republicans are babies:

palincoverage.gif

51% of Republicans claim McCain's coverage is too negative....how is that possible? all I hear about is what a great war hero he is... and notice only 23% of dems say his coverage is too positive

mccaincoverage.gif

Palin 54% of Repubs say too negative

sjidfovxy0ar4mx6tesbxq.gif

60% of republicans complain that Obama gets too positive of coverage and only 6% say it's unfairly negative... :lol:

talk about seeing things through hate colored glasses...

Funny when any criticism of McCain is called an insult to his war record and any criticism of Palin is called sexist.

Were the complaining about the media coverage of Hillary as "negative"? Didn't think so....

They've become a bunch of whiners... but I guess it's all part of "playing the ref"... which they've always been world class at.

There is a solution to the media bias.

Stop paying attention to the media and start doing your own research.

The media's "research" is lame, anyway.

Come on folks, we've got the internet.

This is the biggest boom to intellectualism and serious research mankind has ever had.

I ONLY listen to the news to see what the newest partians lies are, to be honest.

There is a solution to the media bias.

Stop paying attention to the media and start doing your own research.

The media's "research" is lame, anyway.

Come on folks, we've got the internet.

This is the biggest boom to intellectualism and serious research mankind has ever had.

I ONLY listen to the news to see what the newest partians lies are, to be honest.

same here!

This is really the first election that I went outside the media for my information and the difference in what is fact and what is fiction is astounding.

The filter which the media feeds us information is disgusting, on ALL the candidates and issues.

there is no reason IMO for ANYONE to rely on the mainstream media for their information.

I just find it amusing how much the Republicans are whining about their "unfair" treatment...

Forum List

Back