Republicans complain about 47% paying no federal income tax -why?

Is it because they want to raise taxes on the poor?

Is it because they hate the poor?

Or is it because they like to bitch and complain?

Let me answer your question with a question. Why do Democrats feel it's fair for the rich who already pay the majority of taxes to pay even more while almost half the country pay's nothing?

Why do you think it's fair that 1% of the country gets to live off the toil of the other 99%?

Oh my!! Did you really just type that?? Really?? The 1% pay more in taxes than you will probably earn in a lifetime. Now before you answer, think about what 15% of ten million dollars is.

Let me answer your question with a question. Why do Democrats feel it's fair for the rich who already pay the majority of taxes to pay even more while almost half the country pay's nothing?

Why do you think it's fair that 1% of the country gets to live off the toil of the other 99%?

Oh my!! Did you really just type that?? Really?? The 1% pay more in taxes than you will probably earn in a lifetime. Now before you answer, think about what 15% of ten million dollars is.

The Forbes 400 pay 17% in taxes.

I pay 25%.

Fuck them.

I pay 25%.

Fuck them.

Well wait till you retire there Chrissy.

You can live on your Captial Gains like loads of others are. Hell. Your money will be already taxed two or three times.

Jesus are you people dumb.

Hope your not waiting for a serious answer to your very good question.

Doubt you'll get one.

Doubt you'll get one.

Have you ever considered the fact that they hold a vast majority of the income and wealth? Far disproportionate to what the rest of the country holds?

Is that something you'd like to discuss?

Another poor person is here! Yeah, let's get a first hand account of why you don't want to take responsibility for your own life.

I love that you idiots show up on cue.

hey!! it's moron! How you doing today moron?

What kind of moron mocks a poor person who is willing to pay taxes?

A complete moron!

:lol:

Feel free to post useless non-sense, cuz I'm off to work.

When are you going to start taking responsibility for your own life? Did you know that if you just started sending in more money to the government that your life will get better. True story. The problem with the country is that poor people such as yourself aren't poor enough. You have it too easy and the best way to motivate you is to raise your taxes. So what's the wait? Our country would return to greatness once poor people such as yourself started pitching in and stopped mooching off the rich people in this country who have all earned their way to the top.

yaknowww

When I said "Feel free to post useless non-sense", I had no idea that you would put so much effort into it.

:eusa_clap:

A. False premise. I don't hear a shit load of complaining. Maybe some grumbling about the fraction of the 47% or so WHO COULD PAY, BUT DON'T. But really, not much complaining in general at all.

B. The commentary that you do hear and deliberately misinterpret is that when the roughly 53% who do pay taxes pay those taxes, asswipes such as you and the 47% who pay nothing complain that the others should be paying yet more.

C. You really need to go fuck yourself you hideously dumb-ass troll piece of filthy lib shit.

With all due respect.

Fuking rethugs on here are apopletic today.

Mittens has screwed the pooch rethugs. He is done.

You all would serve Mittens much better if you would stop with the circle jerk on a message board, write Mittens a big check and hit the street campaigning for the asshole.

But you all won't do that. Will you. To hard. You can't get off your lazy asses long enough to do anything.

Do you all (rethugs on here) pay taxes? I doubt it. Are you posters (rethugs) part of the 47% mittens doesn't care about?

The Demoncraps on here are beside themselves today (and pretty much always) because they dimly realize that the idiot moron scumbag piece of shit incumbent IS going to get defeated.

Good.

Doubt you'll get one.

Have you ever considered the fact that they hold a vast majority of the income and wealth? Far disproportionate to what the rest of the country holds?

ooo

Going full moron.

Mommy, he's got more ice cream than meeeeee!!!!

Lifes not fair, so suck it up kiddies

Half of Americans pay no taxes? This is the Big Republican Lie.

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 95% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party.

That's income tax dumbass. They need to stop taking taxes out automatically, the middle class would be shocked to see how much they really do pay.

Doubt you'll get one.

Sure, lets discuss that. Making money is a skill that most people dont have. Some do, good for them, why do you care? You think they are stealing it from you?

Half of Americans pay no taxes? This is the Big Republican Lie.

81% of Americans pay federal taxes including payroll taxes for Medicare and Social Security and income taxes. In addition they also pay state taxes, sales taxes and property taxes.

Of the 19% who pay no federal taxes 95% are elderly on fixed incomes or working families.

What kind of political party attacks the elderly and the working poor?.....the Republican Party.

Its Federal INCOME taxes, you keep leaving that part out.

Fuking rethugs on here are apopletic today.

Mittens has screwed the pooch rethugs. He is done.

You all would serve Mittens much better if you would stop with the circle jerk on a message board, write Mittens a big check and hit the street campaigning for the asshole.

But you all won't do that. Will you. To hard. You can't get off your lazy asses long enough to do anything.

Do you all (rethugs on here) pay taxes? I doubt it. Are you posters (rethugs) part of the 47% mittens doesn't care about?

A progressive calling conservatives lazy, thats too fucking funny.

Dont you have some mooching to do somewhere from some government agency?

I pay 25%.

Fuck them.

They also pay the equivalent of 500-1000 of "you" even at the lower rate.

So basically you are being subsidized by the very people you hate. Have some pride and stop taking thier money, considering you want them to be fucked.

I pay 25%.

Fuck them.

So basically you are being subsidized by the very people you hate. Have some pride and stop taking thier money, considering you want them to be fucked.[/QUOTE]

Hey, its the richy rich water boy. How many ultra rich are on here worrying about declining income for the middle, declining home values for the middle, increasing costs for the middle.

Not a one.

Instead you get people like this fool worrying that someone making tens of million a year will somehow be severely penalized if their taxes went up 3 or 4 %.

Please explain water boy how severe an impact it would have. Instead of taking home 2 million a month, they might take home 1million 900 thousand.

Explain how they will suffer. Will it be awful for them. Will they have to apply for the dreaded SNAP. Do tell all water boy.

I pay 25%.

Fuck them.

So basically you are being subsidized by the very people you hate. Have some pride and stop taking thier money, considering you want them to be fucked.[/QUOTE]

Hey, its the richy rich water boy. How many ultra rich are on here worrying about declining income for the middle, declining home values for the middle, increasing costs for the middle.

Not a one.

Instead you get people like this fool worrying that someone making tens of million a year will somehow be severely penalized if their taxes went up 3 or 4 %.

Please explain water boy how severe an impact it would have. Instead of taking home 2 million a month, they might take home 1million 900 thousand.

Explain how they will suffer. Will it be awful for them. Will they have to apply for the dreaded SNAP. Do tell all water boy.

First, learn to use the quote functions right before you go calling someone a fool. PIYF

Second, since when is taxation about how much a person suffers? I thought it was about funding government?

hey!! it's moron! How you doing today moron?

What kind of moron mocks a poor person who is willing to pay taxes?

A complete moron!

:lol:

Feel free to post useless non-sense, cuz I'm off to work.

When are you going to start taking responsibility for your own life? Did you know that if you just started sending in more money to the government that your life will get better. True story. The problem with the country is that poor people such as yourself aren't poor enough. You have it too easy and the best way to motivate you is to raise your taxes. So what's the wait? Our country would return to greatness once poor people such as yourself started pitching in and stopped mooching off the rich people in this country who have all earned their way to the top.

yaknowww

When I said "Feel free to post useless non-sense", I had no idea that you would put so much effort into it.

:eusa_clap:

No effort needed. I just repeated the things your party believes in.

Doubt you'll get one.

ooo

Going full moron.

Mommy, he's got more ice cream than meeeeee!!!!

Lifes not fair, so suck it up kiddies

Funny coming from the "lazy poor person".

Doubt you'll get one.

Sure, lets discuss that. Making money is a skill that most people dont have. Some do, good for them, why do you care? You think they are stealing it from you?

Do you think taxes should be proportionate to the amount of wealth earned or do you think more taxes should be paid by people who earn less?

Forum List

Back