Republicans Cave Again! Huzzah!

OCA said:
All this doesn't matter 1 fucking iota. Repubs caved once again on this and also on this little diddy....STEM CELL RESEARCH. Congressional Repubs could give two shits less about any fucking one of us. They sold out on Schiavo, gave in to spineless moderates on the fillibuster and contradicted themselves on Schiavo with stem cell, they are a joke.

Consider the Constitution party in 08 since there are no social conservatives left in power.

Think i'm wrong? Giuliani is pro abortion and pro queer marriage. McCain is to Repubs what Zell Miller is to Demos and Rice doesn't have a chance in hell because of gender and race in America.

It will be funny in '08. If Hillary runs expect, as I believe Mark Steyn put it, a thousand newspaper headlines like "Is America Ready?" That subtly insinuate that not voting for Hillary is the equivilant of declaring women three-fifths of a human being.

But Condi? Oh no. She shoould just stay in her low-class victimhood, like a good darkie.

theim said:
It will be funny in '08. If Hillary runs expect, as I believe Mark Steyn put it, a thousand newspaper headlines like "Is America Ready?" That subtly insinuate that not voting for Hillary is the equivilant of declaring women three-fifths of a human being.

But Condi? Oh no. She shoould just stay in her low-class victimhood, like a good darkie.

Condi will not win because many people will vote against her simply BECAUSE of race and gender. I for one think she is highly qualified for the job but unfortunately reality in America is different, she cannot win a general election.

OCA said:
Condi will not win because many people will vote against her simply BECAUSE of race and gender. I for one think she is highly qualified for the job but unfortunately reality in America is different, she cannot win a general election.

Interesting. I for one am a huge Condi fan, so I hope she runs. Besides, I think the William Joyce factor is not as big as you think it is. But it would be hashed out in the primaries, not the general election.

Forum List

Back