Republicans Can't do anything worthy of buy in from a lib

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
You know, I've been looking at the threads recently and it is obvious to me that there is nothing that the republicans do that the libturds would ever agree were worthy of them. You know living life as pure negative and hating the other guy hasn't been working for these goofs, and they are now tripling down. It is amazing. Thought I's share my thoughts.

You know, I've been looking at the threads recently and it is obvious to me that there is nothing that the republicans do that the libturds would ever agree were worthy of them. You know living life as pure negative and hating the other guy hasn't been working for these goofs, and they are now tripling down. It is amazing. Thought I's share my thoughts.

The GOP could tell the Democrats they have found the cure to cancer, but they just need that final investment, and not one Democrat would vote on it. Zero. Not one. They would blame the GOP for not consulting with them on another direction which they can take credit for the cure rather than the GOP.

"libturds", "goofs"

Yep, those democrats are just a bunch of negative haters, LOL.

You don't need any democrats anyway. The republicans have all the power necessary to pass anything they want, but for some reason they just can't seem to do it, LOL.

WINNING!!!

The GOP could tell the Democrats they have found the cure to cancer, but they just need that final investment, and not one Democrat would vote on it. Zero. Not one. They would blame the GOP for not consulting with them on another direction which they can take credit for the cure rather than the GOP.

Or

The Democrats could tell the GOP they have found the cure to cancer, but they just need that final investment, and not one GOPer would vote on it. Zero. Not one. They would blame the Democrats for not consulting with them on another direction which they can take credit for the cure rather than the Democrats.

Or

The Democrats could tell the GOP they have found the cure to cancer, but they just need that final investment, and not one GOPer would vote on it. Zero. Not one. They would blame the Democrats for not consulting with them on another direction which they can take credit for the cure rather than the Democrats.
the dems would take it to the back room and tell us they'd know what to do with it once they passed it.

Forum List

Back