Republicans call it "capitalism", Chinese call it "suicide".

It is an actual raise, ditzy.

LOTS of people from waitresses to sales persons get performance based bonuses. Wall Street doles out most of their salaries in the form of performance based bonuses.

I will take the article at it's word until proven otherwise that those bonuses will in fact double the wage of workers.

Like I said, it must suck to be you, desperately clinging to the assumption that that which violates your existing world view can't be real.

You never commented on how suicide rates at Ft Hood Texas are 11 times higher than those at Foxconn.

Are you having trouble eating your crow?

LMAOAY!!!!!!

It is an actual raise, ditzy.

LOTS of people from waitresses to sales persons get performance based bonuses. Wall Street doles out most of their salaries in the form of performance based bonuses.

I will take the article at it's word until proven otherwise that those bonuses will in fact double the wage of workers.

Like I said, it must suck to be you, desperately clinging to the assumption that that which violates your existing world view can't be real.

You never commented on how suicide rates at Ft Hood Texas are 11 times higher than those at Foxconn.

Are you having trouble eating your crow?

LMAOAY!!!!!!

No, it's not an actual raise. Notice, no one said they got a raise, only the could get one once they pass the board review. No one will pass.

Does something so ignorant really deserve a comment. These people are working for Apple, not training for war.

And then you laugh and say I should eat crow?

Dude, you are seriously deluded. You might want to talk to someone. There is help.

LMAOAY!!!!!!!!

and it's a raise according to the article you partisan idiot! Your selective filtration just can't accept the reality of ideas that contradict your bizarro ideological proclivities.

Some day you will grow up, reflect back on the fact that you actually believed the crap that libtards indoctrinated you into believing and you will say of your younger self "what a tard I was".

And you will be right, for a change.

LMAOAY!!!!!!!!

and it's a raise according to the article you partisan idiot! Your selective filtration just can't accept the reality of ideas that contradict your bizarro ideological proclivities.

Some day you will grow up, reflect back on the fact that you actually believed the crap that libtards indoctrinated you into believing and you will say of your younger self "what a tard I was".

And you will be right, for a change.

Does every little thing have to be explained to you? Guess so.

When someone goes before a board as one of the requirements for getting a raise, that raise isn't guaranteed. Otherwise, what would be the purpose of the board?

Get it? If everyone going in front of the board got a raise, then why bother paying for a board? Just give them the raise they were going to get anyway.

I don't know how to make it easier to understand.

I can summarize the entire thread with this sentence:

HI! My name is rdean and I am incapable of entertaining ideas, facts and even the hint of an idea that is contradictory to my radical ideology and preconceived frame of reference!

i can't hear youuuuu!

HI! My name is rdean and I am incapable of entertaining ideas, facts and even the hint of an idea that is contradictory to my radical ideology and preconceived frame of reference!

i can't hear youuuuu!

You can't make up shit and present it as a quote. That's against the rules of the board.
Besides, it proves you lose. Lying is all you have left. Sad.

i can't hear youuuuu!

You can't make up shit and present it as a quote. That's against the rules of the board.
Did you know Bush is more popular than Obama? That aint no lie! :lol:

They keep women and men largely quarantined from one another. I spose they interact a bit at the cyber cafes etc, but kids of that age usually want nothing more than sex and the opposite.

Chinese seem suppressed, but I expect they are still human.

I wonder what the sexes of the suicide victims was.

You know this..how?

I was in China this year..and last year.

So really..explain this "quaranting" thing.

This ought to be good.

We are talking about inside work camp city fool. I read an article over the weekend with photos and documentary about how the "kids" have activities set up that isolate the sexes from one another as well as separate dorms and separate shifts.

They don't have to stay in those dorms..which are basically set up to save them money. But you see alot of those kids in the city on their off time.

Did you know Bush is more popular than Obama? That aint no lie! :lol:

Among Republicans. But they have no standards.

Democrats run everything, yet Republicans still rule, even in China.

You have now crossed over into The Rdean Zone

images

Last edited:

i can't hear youuuuu!

Sorry Ma'am. You have been lying out of your ass since the thread began and are so resistant to linking info posted that you have become a joke, rdear.

I am just pointing at you and laughing.

Forum List

Back