Republicans Blocking Immigration Reform

everybody oughta take a look at L.A. , the downtown and most locations around L.A.. Its all third world for sure !!

We don't need immigration reform, we need to enforce laws currently on the books and secure the border. We don';t need to be the dumping ground for the worlds poor and needy. We have our own problems, we don't need to import them.
We will never secure the border. NEVER! Get that idea out of your head.

What we need is to make sure the ones that come here work for a living and pay their taxes, instead of coming here to be welfare recipients like Obama's Auntie. Rubio's plan to register them under work visas and ban them from collecting welfare was the way to go.

Let's be clear about what you're saying. We'll never secure the Southern Border, not because we can't, but because there are too many people in the US who would object. When a traitor class as the right to vote, that signals deeper problems than merely open borders.

Securing the border is not a managerial or technical difficulty. Heck, even deporting 20 million infiltrators is a piece of cake - we deported over a million in one year back in the 1950s without the use of databases or hi-tech.

We don't need immigration reform, we need to enforce laws currently on the books and secure the border. We don';t need to be the dumping ground for the worlds poor and needy. We have our own problems, we don't need to import them.

What we need is to make sure the ones that come here work for a living and pay their taxes, instead of coming here to be welfare recipients like Obama's Auntie. Rubio's plan to register them under work visas and ban them from collecting welfare was the way to go.

Let's be clear about what you're saying. We'll never secure the Southern Border, not because we can't, but because there are too many people in the US who would object. When a traitor class as the right to vote, that signals deeper problems than merely open borders.

Securing the border is not a managerial or technical difficulty. Heck, even deporting 20 million infiltrators is a piece of cake - we deported over a million in one year back in the 1950s without the use of databases or hi-tech.

It's both. Define secure. We have how many thousands of miles on our southern border? And even if we put a million man army on it, why wouldn't they just get on a boat and go around? Oh ok, yeah I suppose we could also interdict every single boat, and open up every single container. And how much are we gonna spend on this war against immigration again to make it "perfect?" How many ICE agents are paid off to overlook drug deals? Yeah, the illusion of power over our security is just that... and illusion.

It's both. Define secure. We have how many thousands of miles on our southern border? And even if we put a million man army on it, why wouldn't they just get on a boat and go around? Oh ok, yeah I suppose we could also interdict every single boat, and open up every single container. And how much are we gonna spend on this war against immigration again to make it "perfect?"

Dont even act like we cant secure our border. We're trillions in dept over bullshit,a small portion of that would have done the trick.

It's both. Define secure. We have how many thousands of miles on our southern border? And even if we put a million man army on it, why wouldn't they just get on a boat and go around? Oh ok, yeah I suppose we could also interdict every single boat, and open up every single container. And how much are we gonna spend on this war against immigration again to make it "perfect?" How many ICE agents are paid off to overlook drug deals? Yeah, the illusion of power over our security is just that... and illusion.

OH brother, did I ever misread your post.

You don't need a guard every 10 feet along the border. First you establish a barrier. A fence or wall. Then you place movement detectors in the ground. This makes the barrier impassable. The traffic is now funneled to the openings in the barrier. This is where you can concentrate security. As for boats, you interdict off-shore, during approach, not after they land on a beach.

Border security is completely feasible, it's just that it's unpopular with the traitor class of American voters.

You don't need a guard every 10 feet along the border. First you establish a barrier. A fence or wall. Then you place movement detectors in the ground. This makes the barrier impassable. The traffic is now funneled to the openings in the barrier. This is where you can concentrate security. As for boats, you interdict off-shore, during approach, not after they land on a beach.

Border security is completely feasible, it's just that it's unpopular with the traitor class of American voters.

ROFL feasible with what? You think humans can't figure out how to defeat sensors? You think border guards can't be bought? ROFL

You didn't misread my post, my point is two fold. We lack the will to put a dent in it and even if we did have the will only hubris leads one to believe that we, unlike all others in history before us, can completely secure our borders.

ROFL feasible with what? You think humans can't figure out how to defeat sensors? You think border guards can't be bought? ROFL

You didn't misread my post, my point is two fold. We lack the will to put a dent in it and even if we did have the will only hubris leads one to believe that we, unlike all others in history before us, can completely secure our borders.

A door lock can't stop a gang from committing a home invasion on your home, so spare yourself the expense of putting locks on your doors.

You're crazy if you dont think we can lock down our border.
Even if you cant do it with government(which you easily could) Texans from all over the state would volunteer to do the job. Me included.

A door lock can't stop a gang from committing a home invasion on your home, so spare yourself the expense of putting locks on your doors.
I live on a ranch. Assuming you can get past my motion detectors that the damn pigs & deer trigger all the time, good luck getting past my inner fencing that has my pack of dog inside. Bring a half track you'll need it.

As for the border... have you ever been there? Have you seen what it actually looks like along the Rio Grande?

Most folks assume it's a place where you can just run a fence line.

I live on a ranch. Assuming you can get past my motion detectors that the damn pigs & deer trigger all the time, good luck getting past my inner fencing that has my pack of dog inside. Bring a half track you'll need it.

As for the border... have you ever been there? Have you seen what it actually looks like along the Rio Grande?

Didn't some smart fellow upthread note "You think humans can't figure out how to defeat sensors?" Are you arguing with that guy when you claim your motion sensors keep you secure?

Yeah...I've been there plenty of times. You aren't safe by any means no matter what you say.
I could take you out by myself without any effort at all.
No matter what you might think...you'd be cake.

Didn't some smart fellow upthread note "You think humans can't figure out how to defeat sensors?" Are you arguing with that guy when you claim your motion sensors keep you secure?
Maybe you don't understand the difference between sensors at a border that is a couple thousand miles long where tens of millions of of illegals are looking to find a way to sneak past. And one crook happening by my ranch. Besides, as I said that's just one of the layers. My dog's don't turn off. Unless you drop onto my roof and cut through you're just not getting in without having to kill a pack of dogs first. By then I'll be shooting at you. I love my dogs.

It's not an illusion. If we removed the job and benefit magnets they would self deport and it would be a deterrant against more coming.

It's not an illusion. If we removed the job and benefit magnets they would self deport and it would be a deterrant against more coming.
ROFL Your dreaming if you think these POS democrats are gonna turn off the welfare spigot. Remove the jobs ROFL...

Forum List

Back