Republicans block equal pay measure

The only opinion I stated was that the ruling was idiotic from a policy perspective.

The rest were facts, some of which were correcting your incorrect "facts".

HA!

yea, dude. Ill give you the same advice: tell it to the judges when they reconvene her case.

:rofl:

HA!

yea, dude. Ill give you the same advice: tell it to the judges when they reconvene her case.

:eusa_wall:

They may well have agreed with me. Judges don't rule only on policy. Further it was a 5-4 decision.

And yes, your facts were wrong. Doesn't have anything to do with the judges reconvening her case.

yea.. my facts.. 'cause it's clear that this woman won her case just like it's CLEAR that the court and congress have sided with your silly little opinion of their own rulings.

allsome.

Apparently, equality scares you, Ravi.. if we were able to maintain as much without your one sided vaginal rationalizations then there would be no reason for either side to yearn for an even scale. BUT, since you can justify gender bias welcome to a world where men can too. You call it misogyny as if the word forgives your own sexism. It doesn't even if you are clutching to your version of the race card for dear life.

Now, if you wanna open this up for rampant shit talking feel free to continue along the track you've CHOSEN. Im sure you can blame some testicles somehow.

Just pointing out how you come across.

I think employers can pay what they want, as long as it is minimum wage or above. Somehow in your mind that makes me gender biased.

You are either retarded or truly a misogynist.

Just pointing out how you come across.

I think employers can pay what they want, as long as it is minimum wage or above. Somehow in your mind that makes me gender biased.

You are either retarded or truly a misogynist.

thh!

Give SG some slack, he's getting pwned by Toro in the NAFTA thread so now he's in full-on baffle'm with bullshit mode.

yea.. i'd call braying on and on despite DOL stats and the current economy Having my ass handed to me" too.

Didn't anyone explain the forum debate rules to you? If you don't concede, you've won. Around these parts, everybody is a winner. :eusa_whistle:

No, the rule is if you wait till someone logs off and claim you won cause they did not respond in 30 seconds to some claim you made, you have won. You can win multiple times in the same thread, every day it goes on can be a new win.

No, the rule is if you wait till someone logs off and claim you won cause they did not respond in 30 seconds to some claim you made, you have won. You can win multiple times in the same thread, every day it goes on can be a new win.

Ha! I've actually seen people do that.

I draw the line at about a week. If they havn't responded within a week, then IMO you've handed them their ass. However, sometimes I forget which threads I've posted on, so I may have "had my ass handed to me" and didn't even know it.

Another tactic I've noticed, is someone placing magical words in your post. If they've had their entire argument dismantled, then they resort to these tactics.

Someone could post: "Yeah, this black guy got killed down the road from my house during a drug raid." And someone will post, "Well you just said that you think black people should all die, and that they all do drugs; and they should all be killed by your house."

Enjoy toro's thread now.

and ill just leave you with a Harlem Nights quote

Quick: Last asswhoopin' I got was... what, 27 years ago?
Sugar Ray: Yeah, when the doctor slapped your ass.
Quick: Yeah, and I'm still lookin' for him!

Forum List

Back