Republicans better open our fucking government or

I actually think this Shutdown is doing some real good. More Americans are now understanding that they can survive without Big Brother controlling every aspect of their lives. And they're also learning how vindictive and cruel Big Brother is. The People own the Parks and Monuments, not Big Brother. The People paid for and still are paying for them.

We are currently at the crossroads. Our Government is out there harassing little old ladies and confiscating their cameras at Yellowstone, while throwing massive parties for Illegals on our National Mall. Yeah, i would say something's very wrong. It's time to make Big Brother 'Little Brother.'

which is why Homeland Security is stockpiling so many bullets....

as Beck says about the progression of the 'progressives'.......nudge, shove, shoot........they are now shoving....

I actually think this Shutdown is doing some real good. More Americans are now understanding that they can survive without Big Brother controlling every aspect of their lives. And they're also learning how vindictive and cruel Big Brother is. The People own the Parks and Monuments, not Big Brother. The People paid for and still are paying for them.

We are currently at the crossroads. Our Government is out there harassing little old ladies and confiscating their cameras at Yellowstone, while throwing massive parties for Illegals on our National Mall. Yeah, i would say something's very wrong. It's time to make Big Brother 'Little Brother.'

as Beck says about the progression of the 'progressives'.......nudge, shove, shoot........they are now shoving....

The Communist/Progressive Globalists actually control both Political Parties at this point. Check this out when you have time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLftg-tIlE]John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone close the government yet so the OP can be right in their subject line at least?

Anyone close the government yet so the OP can be right in their subject line at least?

I hate to say it, but the OP sounds like a typical dimwitted Obamabot Entitlement Moocher. There's been quite a few loitering on this Board lately. I told em they better hurry, Walmart was handing out Obama-Phones. Maybe that'll get rid of em for awhile. Cross your fingers. ;)

Senate Democrats are now demanding cuts in the Sequestration in order to refund the govt.

So much for a clean CR.

Now both the Democrats and Republicans are Legislative Terrorists.

I hate to say it, but the OP sounds like a typical dimwitted Obamabot Entitlement Moocher. There's been quite a few loitering on this Board lately. I told em they better hurry, Walmart was handing out Obama-Phones. Maybe that'll get rid of em for awhile. Cross your fingers. ;)
LOL

A temporary reduction in the size of government and look how they run around in circles, arms waving, eyes bugged out, screaming the sky is falling, the sky is falling...

The Communist/Progressive Globalists actually control both Political Parties at this point. Check this out when you have time...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYLftg-tIlE]John Stossel - Progressives And War - YouTube[/ame]

yes....the progressives in the Demrat party and the neo-con RINO establishment in the Rep party are very similiar....and why they both hate the conservative Tea Party....

LOL

A temporary reduction in the size of government and look how they run around in circles, arms waving, eyes bugged out, screaming the sky is falling, the sky is falling...

Yeah, too many Americans are too dependent on Government. And that's exactly what Big Brother wants. But this Shutdown has shown how vindictive and cruel Government is. Big Brother now has the power to giveth...and taketh away. I mean, the People actually own the Parks and Monuments, not the Politician assholes. More Americans just need to wake up and realize they have more power than they've been told. The Country belongs to them. They work for us. It's not the other way around.

I hear you

We see how vindictive the extreme left and Papa Obama have been
to the people

Just imagine when/if they get full control of healthcare,
the ways they could try to punish the people

I hear you

We see how vindictive the extreme left and Papa Obama have been
to the people

Just imagine when/if they get full control of healthcare,
the ways they could try to punish the people

Total and absolute control. That's what it's all about. They already control the Money, and now it's time to control the Health too. Once you control their bodies, their minds will follow. Like i said, Big Brother now has the power to giveth...and taketh away. Less Government dependence and smaller Government is the only logical way forward.

yes....the progressives in the Demrat party and the neo-con RINO establishment in the Rep party are very similiar....and why they both hate the conservative Tea Party....
Do toy think they detect a threat? The TEA PARTY is the best thing to happen in recent history.

This Republican/Tealiban shutdown has gone on for far too long. They have 3 days to settle it.

It is the lolberal Democrat partial government shutdown.

And Obummer has the power to end it based on the offer made by the GOP before it even began.

But he won't.

He is too busy trying to create a "crisis" just so that he and his hench-stooges in the media can exploit it.

Forum List

Back