Republicans Bad, Democrats Good

The GOP isn't the ones pushing through legislation putting us into debt....never listening to the will of the people.

The GOP isn't allowing illegals to flow through our borders so they can get their friends and families to vote for them in the next couple of elections.

Bush and Bush 2 did a great job closing the borders, right?

How about Saint Reagan? He sure did a great job about the border, right?

I don't recall conservatives praising Bush or Reagan for their stances on immigration.

I guess you must have missed the post I was responding to then....

Deportation of illegal immigrants increases under Obama administration

By Peter Slevin
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, July 26, 2010

In a bid to remake the enforcement of federal immigration laws, the Obama administration is deporting record numbers of illegal immigrants and auditing hundreds of businesses that blithely hire undocumented workers
The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency expects to deport about 400,000 people this fiscal year, nearly 10 percent above the Bush administration's 2008 total and 25 percent more than were deported in 2007. The pace of company audits has roughly quadrupled since President George W. Bush's final year in office.

yet another douchebagh troll from Fla?

No no it's the other way Democrats Bad, Republicans good ..no no

Okay forget it , their both bad, it's just for me Democrats seem more bad..

Obviously.. when disaster strikes both have let it happen, both are ill prepared, both end up growing government. I have the general feeling that no matter how we vote we end up screwed.

---------------------:eusa_eh:

Twenty-seven percent (27%) of Likely Voters say the country is heading in the right direction, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey taken the week ending Sunday, July 18.

27% Say U.S. Heading in Right Direction - Rasmussen Reports
The Major-Conflict, between Liberals & "conservatives" is the direct-result of "conservatives'" laziness & greed.

If there isn't a buck to be made, "conservatives" are nowhere-to-be-found. And, these are the same folks who're all-the-time raving about their "faith" & "Christianity"; America's "Good Samaritans". (....As-long-as the beneficiaries are White. :rolleyes: )​

"Researchers say do-gooders come to be resented because they 'raise the bar' for what is expected of everyone.

It suggests that people might want to think twice before waxing lyrical about their charity work or volunteering to put in extra hours at the office.

Social psychologist Professor Craig Parks said: 'The fear is that this new standard will make everyone else look bad.

'It doesn't matter that the overall welfare of the group is better served by someone's unselfish behaviour.

'What is objectively good, we see as subjectively bad.

'The do-gooders are also seen as deviant rule breakers. It's as if they're giving away Monopoly money so someone can stay in the game, irking other players no end.'

Professor Parks, of Washington State University, carried out a series of four tests with groups of people which showed that do-gooders got people's backs up.

In each case others reacted by wanting them thrown out of the group."

Forum List

Back