Republicans...Are You Going To Smash The Radicals In Your Party Now?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Every time they raise they're ugly heads, with decisive nonsense, radical reform talk, racism...are you, yourselves, from the right...going to call them on it?

That's the only way you guys are going to gain traction.

Do you realize that's the ONE thing you haven't tried yet?

Taking personal responsibility and practicing what you preach.

Try it some time, you might like the results.

Relax negro, we will be just fine.
No you won't...not if you stay on that radical path you're on.

Yes, you, you're radical...I saw you spewing that double-down rhetoric even AFTER such a WHOPPING defeat tonight.

Have you no SHAME man!?!?

*SMH*

How is fiscal responsibility radical? How is morality radical? How is liberty radical? please tell me.

Why would we give up on real conservatives, that you call "radicals", when we haven't nominated one for two elections now.

Hopefully we've learned to stop nominating moderates groping for the middle.

Why would we give up on real conservatives, that you call "radicals", when we haven't nominated one for two elections now.

Hopefully we've learned to stop nominating moderates groping for the middle.

Ahhh...yes, it begins...the bashing of Mitt Romney by those who, for the entire year at least said he was the best thing for America.

LOVE IT!!!

How is fiscal responsibility radical? How is morality radical? How is liberty radical? please tell me.

They're not, that's why they GOP and especially the teabaggers got their asses handed to them.
It's time for the GOP to grow up and stop being radical right wing nutcases against fiscal responsibility and liberty.

Relax negro, we will be just fine.

Yes, you, you're radical...I saw you spewing that double-down rhetoric even AFTER such a WHOPPING defeat tonight.

*SMH*

Thanks to Obama the dollar has already begun to fall.
Pull you're head out of the sand you radical.

Get up out of the RW bubble con.

Seriously.

*SMH*

*SMH*

Seriously.

*SMH*

You are still wearing those black skin blinders.

The dollar weakened on speculation President Barack Obama’s re-election victory will boost chances the U.S. will continue monetary stimulus policies that tend to weaken the currency.

Dollar Falls as Obama Win Paves Way for Monetary Easing - Bloomberg

You and the Prez need to find some personal responsibility.

Seriously.

*SMH*

The dollar weakened on speculation President Barack Obama’s re-election victory will boost chances the U.S. will continue monetary stimulus policies that tend to weaken the currency.

Funny, Reuters came to the conclusion that it signals absolutely nothing. Why are you drawing conclusions from it?

Seriously.

*SMH*

Funny, Reuters came to the conclusion that it signals absolutely nothing. Why are you drawing conclusions from it?

Because I have been responsible enough to plan for my future needs and my savings has been going south due to Obama's momentary policies which will likely continue. The dollars put away decline in value as commodities increase in price.

Every time they raise they're ugly heads, with decisive nonsense, radical reform talk, racism...are you, yourselves, from the right...going to call them on it?

With hope Allen West and the rest of the Tea Party scum will be gone, I can deal with moderate Republicans because they do have better ideas than a lot of Democrats, but people like West, Bachmann and Paul Ryan need to go.

With hope Allen West and the rest of the Tea Party scum will be gone, I can deal with moderate Republicans because they do have better ideas than a lot of Democrats, but people like West, Bachmann and Paul Ryan need to go.

Yeah, you guys can keep putting Mr. Vacation in office and voting yourselves free shit until the rest of us can't pay your way any longer. Then who are you going to call to save you? Oh yeah, folks like Ryan, Bachman, Palin and Mr. West.

Yeah, you guys can keep putting Mr. Vacation in office and voting yourselves free shit until the rest of us can't pay your way any longer. Then who are you going to call to save you? Oh yeah, folks like Ryan, Bachman, Palin and Mr. West.

What has Mr West done other than flap his trolling gums and sound like a bully? Actions, not tough, divisive, partisan talk is what matters. West couldn't save his army career with his talk, why trust him?

Forum List

Back