Republicans Are Willing To Destroy America To Win

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

Tissue, asswipe??

Tissue? I wasn't shocked by the results. Wisconsin is almost 90% white.

thats Dean's line.....

I have said many times never underestimate the power of corporations to squash the will of the people(ie The Republicans took us to the brink of disaster on the raising of the debt ceiling,that they raised a 100 times for Bush, to get as much of a cut to middle class programs as they could but corporate welfare was never on the table).

Democrats need to wake up. Republicans will lie,cheat and steal but then put Democrats on trial for an affair(ie Edwards,Clinton). Right wingers vote with their money(ie GM Chevy Volt,AARP).Democrats need to be just as organized as Republicans.

Here is a good article about the Right wing Revolutionary Power:

The Left Coaster: Krugman Interview: Revolutionary Power

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'
Naw....just burn down your racist ass.....

You really need to get help. The Internet doesn't help you get over that little penis you carry around. It will still be tiny.

Bombastic Pontificating....it's seems to be all you libs have left in your arsenal....oh heck, it's all you've ever had....

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Democrats have a lot in their "arsenal " but they are more like McClellan ,while Republicans are more like Grant willing to burn America to get what the want.
'
Naw....just burn down your racist ass.....

You really need to get help. The Internet doesn't help you get over that little penis you carry around. It will still be tiny.

I gave this jackwad a history lesson earlier...

Forum List

Back