Republicans are the problem

Republican extremism is scaring even hard core Republicans

Strict adherence to dogma, unwillingness to compromise, brinkmanship pushed to the limits all to force a position held by only a small percentage of the party

LOL, you just described OBAMA...bravo

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Dirty water, dirty air, kids with Down syndrome thrown out into the street, granny shoved over a cliff, war on women, starving chiiiiillllldrrreeeennnn.....

Physician, heal thyself.

hey....didn't the weedle kiddies get thrown into the street when congress and Clinton reformed welfare? .....who's left to throw out? :eusa_eh:

Everyone else!

Strict adherence to dogma, unwillingness to compromise, brinkmanship pushed to the limits all to force a position held by only a small percentage of the party

Compromise to YOU is capitulate or else.

Been there...done that Repubicans days are numbered...TEA is taking over.

Spare us asshole:eusa_hand:

The truth according to ...CNN? CNN's left wing bigotry is the reason they only have a couple of hundred viewers today.

yep, they've just achieved the lowest ratings they've ever had..and with article you can see why..

Same can be said of the Democrats
Sen Reid holding up bills passed by the house.
20% liberals in the country yet have monopoly over everything run in this country, News, public education, Universities. TV, Movies.
Tea Party 23%
Liberal 20%
Liberals are the far left in this country by an even smaller number.
They are unwilling to compromise and adhere to large gov. control dogma.

Tea Party is starting to get something done with our over spending, large over bloated gov.
Tea Party is the silent majority of voters who are conservative and moderates. You don't have to be part of the tea party to have the same type of political values and ideology.

"In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.
"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.
"When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country's challenges."
Why do you fall for this sh*t? I could say the exact same thing about Democrats:
"In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Democrat Party.
"The DNC has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.
"When one party moves this far from the mainstream, it makes it nearly impossible for the political system to deal constructively with the country's challenges."

Fear fueling Republican extremism - CNN.com

. "In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.
"The GOP has become an insurgent outlier in American politics. It is ideologically extreme; scornful of compromise; unmoved by conventional understanding of facts, evidence and science; and dismissive of the legitimacy of its political opposition.

Penned by David Frum, no less.

"I'm a conservative Republican, have been all my adult life. I volunteered for the Reagan campaign in 1980. I've attended every Republican convention since 1988. I was president of the Federalist Society chapter at my law school, worked on the editorial page of The Wall Street Journal and wrote speeches for President Bush—not the "Read My Lips" Bush, the "Axis of Evil" Bush. I served on the Giuliani campaign in 2008 and voted for John McCain in November. I supported the Iraq War and (although I feel kind of silly about it in retrospect) the impeachment of Bill Clinton. I could go on, but you get the idea." -- David Frum

Compromise to YOU is capitulate or else.

Been there...done that Repubicans days are numbered...TEA is taking over.

Spare us asshole:eusa_hand:

From Richard Mourdock, the Indiana Tea Party candidate who defeated long-time Republican Senator Richard Lugar.

”I certainly think bipartisanship ought to consist of Democrats coming to the Republican point of view,” Mourdock declared. “If we [win the House, Senate, and White House], bipartisanship means they have to come our way, and if we’re successful in getting the numbers, we’ll work towards that.”

Oops

. "In our past writings, we have criticized both parties when we believed it was warranted. Today, however, we have no choice but to acknowledge that the core of the problem lies with the Republican Party.

"I'm a conservative Republican, have been all my adult life. I volunteered for the Reagan campaign in 1980. I've attended every Republican convention since 1988. I was president of the Federalist Society chapter at my law school, worked on the editorial page of The Wall Street Journal and wrote speeches for President Bush—not the "Read My Lips" Bush, the "Axis of Evil" Bush. I served on the Giuliani campaign in 2008 and voted for John McCain in November. I supported the Iraq War and (although I feel kind of silly about it in retrospect) the impeachment of Bill Clinton. I could go on, but you get the idea." -- David Frum

so?

so?

He's a conservative. A well known conservative. The same conservative who penned the op-ed in the OP.

so?

He's a conservative. A well known conservative. The same conservative who penned the op-ed in the OP.

so..does that mean we are suppose to take what he says without question?
I think Frum jumped the shark on this one..

Last edited:
So whats the point? Some one in the room has to demonstrate they can add and subtract, unfortunately the left has neither common sense or mathematical aptitude. Just keep on spending, but always remind the people if they should do so it's 5-10 in the penitentiary for fraud.

so?
Actually all David Frum did is rehash something by Thomas Mann and Norman Ornstein published in the Washington Post and a recent story in the post shows how they lean politically.Bottom line is you have a slanted study published first in a slanted newspaper and the re posted on the liberal leaning CNN website no news here.

im sorry.....you will have to do more to convince me RW......i live in California.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Dirty water, dirty air, kids with Down syndrome thrown out into the street, granny shoved over a cliff, war on women, starving chiiiiillllldrrreeeennnn.....

Physician, heal thyself.

hey....didn't the weedle kiddies get thrown into the street when congress and Clinton reformed welfare? .....who's left to throw out? :eusa_eh:

Everyone else!

but who will go to McDonalds?:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back