Republicans are stupid.

I'd prefer to do it solely with spending cuts and entitlement reform, but if the tax rates rise for one, they need to rise for all. Deal with it.

Why? Why shouldn't the uber wealthy - many of whom work for the financial sector that got us in this mess in the first place have any pain? They've had a massive gravy train tax break for the last 10 years. The middle class got not only hardly any tax relief, but no wage increases and a serious decline in owned wealth, yet THEY need to pay? Only the middle and lower classes deserve punishment for a mess they had no hand in and have already suffered more lopsidedly than ever? Really? Why? WHY???

The parking class supports the US.

The super rich send their US money out of the US to support foreign bank and foreign business.

I'm sick of supporting the anti-US wealthy.

I like the anti-media campaign. Long overdue for mainstream outlets.

It's the biggest travesty going on which clearly influences those who cannot think beyond what the MSM is telling them.

The media is owned and CEO'd by republicans by a BIG majority. Try again.

Oh, brother.

You won't believe any report will you?

I do not care what ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS or CNN say that favors the right in various fashions, when it comes to favored political candidates it is a slam dunk who they make look good and who they choose to make look bad --- both by what they choose to report and not report. Then once they have their guy in office or in congress they can let those boys take care of all the other social or agenda items they allegedly give equal voice to on both sides.

If you think they have not favored Barack and Clinton and other recent dems on their campaign reporting, etc., well start reading some reports.

I like the anti-media campaign. Long overdue for mainstream outlets.

It's the biggest travesty going on which clearly influences those who cannot think beyond what the MSM is telling them.

The media is owned and CEO'd by republicans by a BIG majority. Try again.

You mean the Republicans that ponied up Thirty Five Thousand Dollars per plate for that certain Obama fundraiser?

I'd prefer to do it solely with spending cuts and entitlement reform, but if the tax rates rise for one, they need to rise for all. Deal with it.

Why? Why shouldn't the uber wealthy - many of whom work for the financial sector that got us in this mess in the first place have any pain? They've had a massive gravy train tax break for the last 10 years. The middle class got not only hardly any tax relief, but no wage increases and a serious decline in owned wealth, yet THEY need to pay? Only the middle and lower classes deserve punishment for a mess they had no hand in and have already suffered more lopsidedly than ever? Really? Why? WHY???

Man up ya whiney bitch....

New Topics

Forum List

Back