republicans are finding new ways to keep people from voting

How many people didnt vote in Ohio because the lines were hours long?

So you're saying Democrats care less then Republicans and won't stay in line so long? It is funny how you keep arguing Democrats are dumb and lazy and that's how Republicans get them out of voting.

Do you know why they placed so few machines in democratic districts and more in republican ones?

In 2000, the Gore campaign sent a letter to every Florida county on how to find technicalities to toss largely military write in ballots and sued to have 15K ballots in two counties thrown out on technicalities. On the other hand Democratic dominated election boards in four counties continued to vote over and over long after the election ended. I'm in favor of fixing fraud, you're in favor of electing Democrats.

I heard they wuz Racists. And you know that PALIN & BACHMANN had somethin to do with it too. HA!! HA!! YUK YUK!! :)

How many people didnt vote in Ohio because the lines were hours long?

So you're saying Democrats care less then Republicans and won't stay in line so long? It is funny how you keep arguing Democrats are dumb and lazy and that's how Republicans get them out of voting.

Do you know why they placed so few machines in democratic districts and more in republican ones?

In 2000, the Gore campaign sent a letter to every Florida county on how to find technicalities to toss largely military write in ballots and sued to have 15K ballots in two counties thrown out on technicalities. On the other hand Democratic dominated election boards in four counties continued to vote over and over long after the election ended. I'm in favor of fixing fraud, you're in favor of electing Democrats.

BAM!! Democrats dumb & lazy. That about covers it. Nuff said. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
I can give you plenty of proof republicans have cheated in elections for decades and they dont just do it one way.

They do a multitude of things to keep legal Americans from voting.

yet you've listed only one, and I shot that down much earlier in the other asinine thread.

Last edited:
I can give you plenty of proof republicans have cheated in elections for decades and they dont just do it one way.

They do a multitude of things to keep legal Americans from voting.

Thats right, "plenty of proof". Like....if liberals keep saying it...eventually it'll be true!!!!

ACORN: Helping dead people vote since 2008!!

Court Documented evidence and judges decisions.

Acorn resulted in not one single false vote.

See how the right can never get the facts straight

which I shot down as not supporting your case earlier in the other continually asinine thread.

Last edited:
This is what TM should be whining about...

Democrats Want Illegals to Vote!

The Democrats in the Nevada legislature are obstructing Senate Bill 178. SB178, which in addition to making it a felony to threaten an illegal with revealing their immigration status in order to compel them to perform certain acts, also makes it mandatory for anyone registering to vote to show proof of citizenship.

Illegal aliens voting the Democrat ticket is what the party wants, and that has been happening for a long time. This is also why Democrats support Social Security, Medicaid, and welfare benefits for illegals, these being the promises fulfilled for voting for them. The Democrats use our tax dollars to help illegals bankrupt us. Their ultimate goal is to consume all power and maintain themselves as a ruling class while the rest of us remain subservient to them and exist on what they think we should have.

The Democratic agenda is disgusting.

THAT... is what TM should be bitching about.

State Sen. Nina Turner says more than 14,000 wrong-precinct ballots were disqualified in 2008: PolitiFact Ohio | cleveland.com

For example, one provision added by the Ohio House barred poll workers from helping voters find their correct precinct for voting if they end up in the wrong place.

Current law mandates that poll workers direct voters to their correct voting location. That’s important because casting a ballot in the wrong place means your vote doesn’t count.

Why do you want illegal Mexican assassins to vote in America?

this is what TM should be whining about...

Democratic plot to rig MI elections prompts nine felony charges

Two Democratic Party leaders in Michigan face nine felony counts after prosecutors allege that they forged documents to put fake Tea Party candidates on the ballot.

Former Oakland County Democratic Chair Mike McGuinness and former Democratic Operations Director Jason Bauer face up to 14 years in prison if convicted.

“Some of the people didn’t even know they were on the ballot till they began receiving delinquency notices of filings that were required as a candidate,” said Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard.

The sheriff says 23 statewide races had questionable Tea Party candidates on the ballot and the investigation may go beyond Oakland County.

Democrats, putting fake candidates on the ballots to siphon votes from legitimate GOP candidates.

THAT... is what TM should be bitching about.

Now what would be wrong with a map that shows where to vote by where you live?

Pretty easy to help voters INSTEAD of working to NOT provide voters information

Truth....when you get your ballet in the mail it has where your Polling place is.....if a person does not know where that is in their own Neighborhood......maybe its better they stay home......

State Sen. Nina Turner says more than 14,000 wrong-precinct ballots were disqualified in 2008: PolitiFact Ohio | cleveland.com

For example, one provision added by the Ohio House barred poll workers from helping voters find their correct precinct for voting if they end up in the wrong place.

Current law mandates that poll workers direct voters to their correct voting location. That’s important because casting a ballot in the wrong place means your vote doesn’t count.
False accusations to divert attention from the truth of dimwit voter fraud like minnesota and philly. You must actually believe the lies you put out out there.

I dont , I want everyone to vote.

I want every person who disagrees with me to have their legal vote counted.

Why do you all here defend tactics that make it harder and harder for people to vote?
Because we want legal voters to vote. If a dimwit says they want everyone to vote they mean illegal aliens voting and double voting.

Why is it that Democrats seem to have all sorts of problems being able to vote correctly? Are they simpletons or what? At the same time this law is dumb and they should be allowed to assist voters to find their correct location. In 2008 that was the law and STILL 14 thousand plus people didn't vote in the right location.
The 14,000 were probably dimwits illegal aliens who couldn't read english.

It was crammed into a long list of hate spewing on democrats.

Maybe if he didnt spend 99% of the post spewing hate I might have noticed it.

It would have been helpful if he condemed the anti American POS who wrote and passed the law instead of hating on the voters it may have been clearer huh?
Anti-Americanpos? But yet you support the anti-Amercan pos in the white house?

A voter cannot get a provisional ballot unless given one by a poll worker. Remember, under current law, the law in place in November 2008, poll workers were mandated to get voters to the right location even if they are voting provisionally. Ostrowski noted that it is not always poll workers fault because sometimes voters insist they are in the right location and demand a provisional ballot.

from your article

It's not 'my' article, idiot. It's from politifact. Clearly states that the main issue was poll workers sending people to the wrong place.

You take at face value the claim from someone with a clear politically motivated agenda, and ignore unbiased facts that do not back up that agenda. How very dishonest of you.
Truthdoesn'tmatter always proves how dishonest she is. If she was honest she wouldn't be a liberal.

state sen. Nina turner says more than 14,000 wrong-precinct ballots were disqualified in 2008: Politifact ohio | cleveland.com

for example, one provision added by the ohio house barred poll workers from helping voters find their correct precinct for voting if they end up in the wrong place.

in the state of georgia they send you a postcard after you register to vote and the first paragraph lists the name and address of the polling place where you go to vote. I would bet that the state of ohio does the same thing.

As an aside, i just got back from the library where i checked out a book. My library card had expired and i had to show my picture id to get it renewed. Poor people that don't have a picture id can't check out a library book but there are those that think they should be able to vote without one.

its what we have done forever in this country.

Why do you all of the sudden think it should change?

huh?

Forum List

Back