republicans are finding new ways to keep people from voting

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Last edited:
  • Banned
Yeap just keep pretending your right wing leaders are interested in seeing democracy survive

Jesus. Another fucking thread about the GOP stopping people from voting.

Whats this number 1,000.

Your not worth the time or energy. Get a life.

1 Democrat makes an unsubstantiated implication... and you take it as Gospel.

Looks like most of the board is right about you.

How have you not been banned for spamming the board yet?

Poor Truth still waiting

6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi

• Banned
What will you say when the republican govenor signs this into law?

• Banned
I dont , I want everyone to vote.

I want every person who disagrees with me to have their legal vote counted.

Why do you all here defend tactics that make it harder and harder for people to vote?

Why is it that Democrats seem to have all sorts of problems being able to vote correctly? Are they simpletons or what? At the same time this law is dumb and they should be allowed to assist voters to find their correct location. In 2008 that was the law and STILL 14 thousand plus people didn't vote in the right location.

Why is it that Democrats seem to have all sorts of problems being able to vote correctly? Are they simpletons or what? At the same time this law is dumb and they should be allowed to assist voters to find their correct location. In 2008 that was the law and STILL 14 thousand plus people didn't vote in the right location.

It started with that whole hanging chad thing and devolved from there

Not one word about a law that makes it so people can not be directed to the proper place to vote?

How is it a problem for a election worker to help direct a voter to the proper location?

If you can't find your proper place for voting probably you shouldn't be,and its a dumb law,both side make them everyday,and there in is the problem.

I agree it would be evil to want to keep legal American voters from voting.

I would not support any law that kept legal Americans from voting even if they voted the opposite of what I wanted.

Forum List

Back