Republicans Are Evil

describes every wing nut leftie on this board.

Well, such demonstrates the intellectual vacuum that is Left-think, PERIOD.

Leftism exists upon absolutely NOTHING but empty cliches and vacuous platitudes... Strip them of such and the Left on the whole vanishes in that instant.

Nice job of party-line generalizing and labeling while saying absolutely nothing Publidude.

It seems that my mamma was right - practice makes perfect.

** yawn **

ROFLMNAO... SWEET IRONY!

This idiot strips the conclusion from its founding premise... BUT she comes to lament the conclusion that The Left amounts to nothing but empty cliches and vacuous platitudes... through nothing less than empty cliches and vacuous platitudes!

ROFL...

Oh GOD! Now that's precious...

Well, such demonstrates the intellectual vacuum that is Left-think, PERIOD.

Leftism exists upon absolutely NOTHING but empty cliches and vacuous platitudes... Strip them of such and the Left on the whole vanishes in that instant.

Nice job of party-line generalizing and labeling while saying absolutely nothing Publidude.

It seems that my mamma was right - practice makes perfect.

** yawn **

ROFLMNAO... SWEET IRONY!

This idiot strips the conclusion from its founding premise... BUT she comes to lament the conclusion that The Left amounts to nothing but empty cliches and vacuous platitudes... through nothing less than empty cliches and vacuous platitudes!

ROFL...

Oh GOD! Now that's precious...
:lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Oh man! I think I just peed myself a little!

... and aside from party-line personal insults you've still said NOTHING!

Keep posting brother, you have to be personally responsible for embarrassing many intelligent thinkers into the independent and democratic columns.

I love you man!

Don't tell Charlie! :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back