Republicans are better educated then Democrats

You can't be serious. What does the evidence say? Why don't you connect the dots and see what's left. Here, let me help:
6% of scientists are Republican

We have been through this before. The actual numbers come from a single education oriented organization, not all scientists. If I did a survey of the American Scientific Affiliation and discovered that 94% of scientists self identified as evangelicals you would, rightfully, point out how stupid it is to rely on a survey of a single organization.

Republicans want to include "mysticism" in public schools as "part of science".

Are you talking about stuff like arranging furniture to get the best energy flow, or maybe reiki like the stuff Dr Oz keeps telling the millions of idiots that listen to his show about?

Republicans believe "Noah's Ark" really happened.
Bible colleges teach "natural science". Stuff like "bees pollinate flowers and rain is wet". They do that to avoid genetics, plate tectonics, the foundation science for biology, botany and physiology, astronomy, geology, paleontology and any science that points to an "old earth", which almost all, if not all, do.

So do Democrats.

Then you look at location. The vast majority of Bible colleges are in Red states. Please don't say they are really "hotbeds of liberalism". What are they really famous for? How about business law and Bible study? How else are Republicans going to screw as many Americans out of as much money as possible? You have to admit, the redistribution of wealth from the middle class to the top 3% during the last 10 years is hardly something that can be denied.

California is a red state? Who knew?

Do Republicans study music or art or architecture? Not so much. And when they do, they are not nearly as successful as the left.

Then why are you complaining about all the Republicans that run big businesses that hate unions, poor people, minorities, and the environment? Are you now saying those companies are actually run by Democrats?

Funny story about "architecture". Right wingers had to get gay guy "Phillip Johnson" to design their Chrystal Cathedral. If there had been a single right winger capable, they would never have hired a gay. Go ahead, make me laugh, tell me I'm wrong.

What makes you think that Robert Schuller is a right winger? He has never had a problem with homosexuals, opposed the anti gay covenant that the Crystal Cathedral's board imposed on the choir, and has ordained gay clergy. Most people would not consider that right wing, but we all know you live in an alternate universe.

Make me laugh again. Tell me most "Bible College Degrees" go to left wingers.

If it makes you happy, I point to Robert Schuller.

So instead of telling me to prove I'm wrong, present your evidence. Prove you're right. Prove right wingers have degrees in, in, in what? What is it they have degrees in?

She asked you to prove you are right, not wrong.

Just saying.

Funny thing. You can go online and find "Science Organization" whose membership is made up of African Americans, Hispanics, gays, women and so one. But I can't find a single organization of "Republican Scientists" or "Conservative Scientists". Why is that?

Because you did not look?

By the way, can you find one that is Democratic scientists?

Yep Republicans like BA's and such but few are scientists.

Can you believe I got negged for that with the comment "prove it" ??

wow, just wow.
ZOMG, how utterly horrible to be asked to back up a claim! Oh, the huge manatee! Oh, don't people realize they're supposed to accept everything you say simply because you say it?

:( I don't know what this internet is coming to.

...You can't buy intelligence. And Democrats are more intelligent (statistically) than Republicans.

A higher percentage of Republicans get a 4-year education, than the percentage of Democrats. That's because people with more money tend to vote Republican, to get laws that help them avoid taxes on their money. As for Democrats, those who do get an education, get more out of it, because Democrats are innately smarter. And they go into more complex fields.
Yep Republicans like BA's and such but few are scientists.

Can you believe I got negged for that with the comment "prove it" ??

wow, just wow.

Was it rdean?

A higher percentage of Republicans get a 4-year education, than the percentage of Democrats. That's because people with more money tend to vote Republican, to get laws that help them avoid taxes on their money. As for Democrats, those who do get an education, get more out of it, because Democrats are innately smarter.

:rolleyes:

Well, we know you went to Clown College.

:rolleyes:

Yea,

Worthless degrees in Bible Memorization from fucking Bible colleges. Hilarious.

I have edjamacation. I know my "verses".

Link?

And, could we get a legitimate link to an authoritative source and not some bullshit blog from the HuffPuff or MediaMockery? thanks.

Link?

What states are the majority of Bible colleges in? Duh!

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

we understand you do not like whites and christians.

now go play in the traffic

A higher percentage of Republicans get a 4-year education, than the percentage of Democrats. That's because people with more money tend to vote Republican, to get laws that help them avoid taxes on their money. As for Democrats, those who do get an education, get more out of it, because Democrats are innately smarter. And they go into more complex fields.
Womyn's Studies is not more complex than mechanical engineering.

Forum List

Back