Republicans are better educated then Democrats

May 12, 2011
SoCal
Education. Republicans are significantly more likely than Democrats to have 4-year college degrees. The trends for the years 1955 through 2004 are shown by gender in the graphs below, reproduced from a book published by Joseph Fried. These graphs depict results obtained by Fried from the National Election Studies (NES) database

Fig_57_-_men_4-yr_college_degrees.JPG

Fig_58_women_with_4-yr_college_degs.JPG

Republican are also more successful

Business community. The GOP is usually seen as the traditionally pro-business party and it garners major support from a wide variety of industries from the financial sector to small businesses. Republicans are about 50 percent more likely to be self-employed, and are more likely to work in the area of management

Income. Low-income voters tend to favor the Democratic Party while high-income voters tend to support the Republican Party. President George W. Bush won 41% of the poorest 20% of voters in 2004, 55% of the richest twenty percent, and 53% of those in between. In the 2006 House races, the voters with incomes over $50,000 were 49% Republican, while those under were 38%

Military. Republicans hold a large majority in the armed services, with 57% of active military personnel and 66% of officers identified as Republican in 2003 link

The interesting thing is there are far fewer Republican than Democrats.

290px-U.S._party_affiliation.svg.png

So the percentage of Republicans that as seccessful vs Democrats is also far greater.

Last edited:
Because people with money can educate their kids.

So why are you supprized so many wealthy can afford a higher education?

• Banned
Number of Dems receiveing Welfare: 10.4%
Number of Repubs receiving Welfare: 5.1%
Number of Dems receiving Food Stamps, General Aid, and SSI: 23% vs. 10%
Number of Dems receiving Medicaid: 8.2% vs 3.3% Repubs

Source: Democrats and Republicans--rhetoric and reality. By Joseph Fried

But the total number of Dems far out ways the total number of Repubs. So this should also be noted:

• Banned
Republicans remain a small minority of college professors, with 11% of full-time faculty identifying as Republican. In the 70s, Bill Aryes and his ilk decided that the destruction of Capitalism could be done best through school and media. Liberal Professors are indoctrinating the youth. The best colleges are now the religious schools of you do not want your child to become a liberal America hating Commie. CPUSA is now bigger on college campuses than it ever has been.

But the total number of Dems far out ways the total number of Repubs. So this should also be noted:

So why did not McCain/Palin win?

Yea,

Worthless degrees in Bible Memorization from fucking Bible colleges. Hilarious.

I have edjamacation. I know my "verses".

Yea,

Link?

And, could we get a legitimate link to an authoritative source and not some bullshit blog from the HuffPuff or MediaMockery? thanks.

Yea,

Link?

And, could we get a legitimate link to an authoritative source and not some bullshit blog from the HuffPuff or MediaMockery? thanks.

Link?

What states are the majority of Bible colleges in? Duh!

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?

Republicans remain a small minority of college professors, with 11% of full-time faculty identifying as Republican. In the 70s, Bill Aryes and his ilk decided that the destruction of Capitalism could be done best through school and media. Liberal Professors are indoctrinating the youth. The best colleges are now the religious schools of you do not want your child to become a liberal America hating Commie. CPUSA is now bigger on college campuses than it ever has been.

Are you sure it's that? Maybe it's the FACT that right wingers believe "Noah's Ark" is a true historical event. People that believe such nonsense don't get many degrees outside of "Bible Study". They do call it a BS in Bible Study? Right?

So why did not McCain/Palin win?

See the chart of Democrats to Republicans? 72 Million DemoRats to 55 Million Repubs

Add this: "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

Add: McCain is a RINO

Add: DemoRats are morons

Add: ACORN registering dead people and drive around bus loads of bums to polling sites.

A better question might be why didn't Commie Obammie win by more?

Last edited:
Yea,

Link?

Link?

Now, what states are "University centers of research and real accomplishment" mostly in?

Be honest.

Do I have to also find a link that says the Republican Party is 90% white and mostly Christian? Who could possibly deny that?
You are without a doubt the single stupidest human being on the entire internet.

Who could possibly deny that?

Yea,

Link?

how bout a link to the BS o/p?

just sayin' hon.

Yea,

Link?

Link?

Be honest.

No, I want a legitimate link that backs up your stance that Republicans mainly have degrees from Religious colleges. Don't tell me that, because a college happens to be in a particular state, that that somehow confirms your point. It does not. I take it you are aware that Americans can choose to study at any college they choose, assuming that college accepts them. So back it up little boy. I'll give you a clue. You will not be able to back it up from any legitimate source.... because it is bullshit.

I have no interest in your bullshit about the GOP. I ignore it, as I do with 94% of your bullshit. Don't try and deflect from your original bullshit by adding yet more shit into it.

Forum List

Back