Republicans appear to have the votes to move ahead with Kavanaugh confirmation

The FBI has no jurisdiction! Alledged almost assault is not an FBI kinda crime! Keep trying!
So why did they do it for the Anita Hill case? The precedent was set.
yes and we're now setting a precedent that if you don't like the choices the other side makes for SCOTUS, have a mob take over the hearings and then make up shit at the last minute to defame the selection.

wheee our people in action!

You obviously have no experience with background investigations. They didn't talk to her the previous six times. If they don't know to ask the questions, you don't get answers. It took three days for the FBI to investigate for Anita Hill.

Look at it through a logical lens. One side wants an investigation the other does not. One side actually put a witness in the room ( a witness, I might add that refuses to testify). If this were a case with zero political ramifications, who would you believe was telling the truth?
they also didn't find a reason or need to talk to her now.

and if you're so wise in the ways of the FBI you'd also know they have no jurisdiction here.

one side wants an investigation they can drag out so they make claims they know can't be honored so it looks like the OTHER side is doing the obstruction.

since they're pulling this shit vs doing this in a normal manner, i question all of it, as you would also i suspect *if* it were going *against* the liberals in this manner.

you're validating this bullshit as a legitimate political move. you gonna be happy when the right does it in a "neener neener we can do this shit too" fashion? rest assured it's coming and it's all going to get worse as long as "we the people" excuse it for our side; crying foul when the other side uses our tactics.

Of course they have jurisdiction. Again, the precedent was set a long time ago with Anita Hill.

Yes, I’m validating her claim. She has no reason to lie while he has every reason to. She put a witness in the room. People making up stories don’t do that. She is the one asking for an investigation, knowing that it’s a crime to lie to the FBI.

If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?
then get off your happy nappy ass and go tell them they are wrong in what their role in life is. they seem to be confused.

They do? You have a statement from the FBI?

You skipped the question. If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?[
i'd think you're an idiot regardless of the situation i was in.
I'm sorry. I was under the mistaken impression that you try to utilize logic and reason occasionally. This must not be one of those times.

they also didn't find a reason or need to talk to her now.

and if you're so wise in the ways of the FBI you'd also know they have no jurisdiction here.

one side wants an investigation they can drag out so they make claims they know can't be honored so it looks like the OTHER side is doing the obstruction.

since they're pulling this shit vs doing this in a normal manner, i question all of it, as you would also i suspect *if* it were going *against* the liberals in this manner.

you're validating this bullshit as a legitimate political move. you gonna be happy when the right does it in a "neener neener we can do this shit too" fashion? rest assured it's coming and it's all going to get worse as long as "we the people" excuse it for our side; crying foul when the other side uses our tactics.

Of course they have jurisdiction. Again, the precedent was set a long time ago with Anita Hill.

Yes, I’m validating her claim. She has no reason to lie while he has every reason to. She put a witness in the room. People making up stories don’t do that. She is the one asking for an investigation, knowing that it’s a crime to lie to the FBI.

If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?
then get off your happy nappy ass and go tell them they are wrong in what their role in life is. they seem to be confused.

They do? You have a statement from the FBI?

You skipped the question. If you came upon an altercation where one person is telling you to call the cops and the other side is saying we don’t need cops, what would you think?[
i'd think you're an idiot regardless of the situation i was in.
I'm sorry. I was under the mistaken impression that you try to utilize logic and reason occasionally. This must not be one of those times.
i know when logic will work and i know when i must speak the stupid.

guess where you fall.

The FBI has no jurisdiction! Alledged almost assault is not an FBI kinda crime! Keep trying!
my guess would be that both Thomas and Hill were federal employees and the charge was workplace sexual harassment! Founy thing though, after he sexually harassed her he went to work in another office. She followed him. She lost!

An Outline of the Anita Hill/Clarence Thomas Debate

Republicans should absolutely rush him through without proper vetting. That's worked out so well for them in the past. It wouldn't be at all embarrassing if he has to be impeached when reporters uncover more young women that Bart O'Kavanaugh sexually assaulted.
he's been vetted by the FBI 6 times. funny and the extreme-radical left keep forgetting that part and ONLY pay attention your fictitious (to this point) scenario.

You obviously have no experience with background investigations. They didn't talk to her the previous six times. If they don't know to ask the questions, you don't get answers. It took three days for the FBI to investigate for Anita Hill.

Look at it through a logical lens. One side wants an investigation the other does not. One side actually put a witness in the room ( a witness, I might add that refuses to testify). If this were a case with zero political ramifications, who would you believe was telling the truth?

One side wants to protect their sacrament, abortion, at any cost, and that includes this latest disgusting stunt.....lie at any cost.
aawt68sb6en11.jpg
you're a very sad soulless human being. thanks for advertising for us.

yes and we're now setting a precedent that if you don't like the choices the other side makes for SCOTUS, have a mob take over the hearings and then make up shit at the last minute to defame the selection.

wheee our people in action!
That is exactly what they did! It was a ghastly circus! Democrats should be ashamed! Now this dirty trick! This man is ruined no matter what happens! Democrats and their policies of personal destruction. I detest every last one of them. And, I detest the people who make excuses for them.

The FBI apparently doesn't look into perps under 18 years old. I'm betting the dems will be all over Kavanaugh's classmates asking about the parties back then. I've seen several on TV already. Mr. Judge was named by Ford as being there, he denied it, so end of investigation.

Forum List

Back