Republicans apparently pushing to only allow voters

I've found that life experience can only affect logical people by making them more liberal

Why would stupid college kids, who have to produce an ID for just about everything they do, protest having to produce an ID to vote? Do they even understand that they only get to vote one time?

that vote for them!

Amazing...here they want to disallow students from voting...jeesh, I remember being proud that I was finally "allowed" to vote.

In states, parties clash over voting laws that call for IDs, limits on where college students can cast ballots

Elsewhere I've seen calls to only allow property owners to vote....

wtf is wrong with Republicans?

If elections are important and I believe they are what's wrong with asking for a photo ID or asking citizens to register to vote before the election? Sounds reasonable to me.

Unless they want some ACORN involvement where they were registering people over and over again with phony names trying to flood the ballot box.

Voter fraud is the only thing you are trying to protect if you have a problem with a request for a photo ID.:(

Picture ID and voter registration or no vote is the way to stop voter fraud.
Not sure how to stop the fraud that happens when the votes are "counted"

The id thing to vote has got to be the dumbest argument I have heard from the left.

You have to have a ID for nearly EVERYTHING you do, yet they find it almost repulsive to ask a person for a Id to vote.

One of THE MOST IMPORTANT things we do.

Why would stupid college kids, who have to produce an ID for just about everything they do, protest having to produce an ID to vote? Do they even understand that they only get to vote one time?

the college kids are not going to be allowed to vote there even WITH an ID. Good reading comprehension there

the college kids are not going to be allowed to vote there even WITH an ID. Good reading comprehension there

You mean not be allowed to vote where they dont have a permenant residence?

Requiring people to vote where they actually live is very offensive to Democrats isn't it?

Gee, sounds like the typical gerrymandering that goes on with any party that gets into power, they rig the districts to make it more likely they'll be the ones reelected. How else do you think the Dems controlled both houses of Congress for 40 continuous years?

so voting should be mandatory?

what do you suggest you do to a person IF they don't go vote, hang em.
and who will wear the brown shirts and jackboots to make SURE everybody votes.

Requiring people to vote where they actually live is very offensive to Democrats isn't it?

So, deployed military?

So, deployed military?

Deployed military vote in their home districts, generally through absentee ballots.

When I was in college, I voted in my home district absentee as well. I didn't try to vote where i went to school. I didn't live there.

What a concept!

So, deployed military?

Vote absentee like college kids from out of State should have to vote. Residence determines where one can vote. Unless they want to take up residence in the State they are going to college in then they should have to follow the same rules everyone else follows.

Military people stationed in the States outside their home State have 2 choices, become residence of the State they are deployed in, meaning paying all the applicable taxes OR more likely remaining residents of their home States, paying taxes there and VOTING absentee there.

So you Libs whining about out of State people voting in a different State cause they are in college? Does that mean you are opposed to out of State tuition for college also?

Hangin's too good for 'em.

We need an old fashion burning at the stake.:lol:

that vote for them!

Amazing...here they want to disallow students from voting...jeesh, I remember being proud that I was finally "allowed" to vote.

In states, parties clash over voting laws that call for IDs, limits on where college students can cast ballots

Elsewhere I've seen calls to only allow property owners to vote....

wtf is wrong with Republicans?

If elections are important and I believe they are what's wrong with asking for a photo ID or asking citizens to register to vote before the election? Sounds reasonable to me.

Unless they want some ACORN involvement where they were registering people over and over again with phony names trying to flood the ballot box.

Voter fraud is the only thing you are trying to protect if you have a problem with a request for a photo ID.:(

Who was re-registered or had a phony name? soundes like bS to me,

Hangin's too good for 'em.

We need an old fashion burning at the stake.:lol:

Can't get enough people voting for your guys voluntarily so you want to use the thread of force?

Why do I have to get into a pissing contest with a gnome about reading comprehension.?The college kids will be allowed to vote if they produce an ID that indicates their residency. Let me spell it out to you gnome, if they live in the congressional district they can vote, otherwise they have to ...gosh darn it...take the time to vote like the Military people do with an absentee ballot. That's why they don't want to be forced to show ID. That concept should be comprehensible even to a dumb plaster statue.

Forum List

Back