Republicans, Another Reason You Lost Was You Disenfranchised Your Supporters

I just hope all you left wingers and Democrats realize that those of us who fled the Republican Party aren't all of a sudden dedicated lefties. We're just shocked and sickened about where that party has gone, and realize that some things are bigger than partisanship and simply winning. We still hold a lot of our conservative ideas: TRUE conservative, like the govt shouldn't arrest you for smoking a harmless plant (weed) and has no business telling a church who it can and cant wed. You know...keep govt out of our lives.

The govt should fund:

Military, police, fire, roads, schools.....and a modest, stable safety net.

The GOP used to stand for a lot of that. They betrayed that ideal. I may never vote Democrat. But Im sure I'll never vote Republican. Who knows...maybe the next 4 years the Dems will act in a way to secure my vote.

Never say never...just curious bucs who would you have voted for in the GOP?

Psst.. If you voted for Obama, you're NOT a republican. No one is truly believes in fiscal responsibility would have EVER voted for Obama.

This is mostly true. A genuine Republican would never vote for Obama.

That's why I did not vote. At all.

can u define "genuine republican?"

Decision 2012:

Death by .44
or
Death by .38

We know how you feel about the 2 choices...but how do you feel about the OP point?
That's another reason they lost...

They NEVER address the issue/s, they simply attack. They never listen, they just attack. Attack, attack, attack...simply for the sake of attacking. That's the Neo-CON way.

*SMH*

I think all your points are valid, they only want to tell people what they can't do, attacking someone only works if you can explain your vision of the future.

Forum List

Back