republicans and the black voter

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude - The Washington Post

Raynard Jackson, a black GOP political consultant, wrote Tuesday on the RootDC Live blog that he is “embarrassed by the lack of diversity” at the convention and frustrated by his party’s empty promises.

“The Republican line is that the overwhelming majority of blacks will vote for Obama because he is African American,” Jackson wrote. “I find this thinking extremely insulting as a black Republican. The reason the majority of blacks will vote for Obama is because Republicans have not given African Americans a reason to vote for Republicans or Romney.”

“The Republican line is that the overwhelming majority of blacks will vote for Obama because he is African American,” Jackson wrote. “I find this thinking extremely insulting as a black Republican.

Indeed, that's stupid and shallow thinking.

Just like those who say that people who disagree with Obama only do so because he's black.

Lots of stupid and shallow thinking on both ends of the spectrum.

Not exactly a news flash there.

• Banned
Gee why would anyone think the right is racist?

maybe its all your peoples Macacca moments

• Banned
When your party says racist things and then you guys all scream hey thats not raicist it makes it obvious your party is racist

As Republican convention emphasizes diversity, racial incidents intrude - The Washington Post

Raynard Jackson, a black GOP political consultant, wrote Tuesday on the RootDC Live blog that he is “embarrassed by the lack of diversity” at the convention and frustrated by his party’s empty promises.

“The Republican line is that the overwhelming majority of blacks will vote for Obama because he is African American,” Jackson wrote. “I find this thinking extremely insulting as a black Republican. The reason the majority of blacks will vote for Obama is because Republicans have not given African Americans a reason to vote for Republicans or Romney.”

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

• Banned
Racism exsists in this country.

The party that is the choice of racists is the republican party.

Just look at your ranks.

As the white majority in this country shrinks your party ends up with fewer and fewer people of color rather than increasing in monority population.

Your party jsut keeps getting whiter and whiter while the entire rest of the country gets more rainbow.

Pretending your not the racist party is stupid.

Its a fact

Just look at your ranks.

As the white majority in this country shrinks your party ends up with fewer and fewer people of color rather than increasing in monority population.

Your party jsut keeps getting whiter and whiter while the entire rest of the country gets more rainbow.

Its a fact

I really dont think you know the meaning of the work fact, you mindless little fucktard.

Just look at your ranks.

Its a fact

Partisan ideologues are fascinating to me. Political affiliation irrelevant, of course.

No mirrors in their homes; they are literally incapable of sincere self-inspection. Their automatic, knee-jerk reaction to almost any criticism is to point the finger at the other side.

I'm reading a book called Beyond the Powers of Your Subconscious Mind by C James Jensen right now. Jensen says that our subconscious mind essentially does what it's told by our conscious mind. So, using Truthmatters as an example (I always know what I'm going to get with someone who would put "Truth" in their name) - when the conscious mind says something over and over and over, the subconscious mind ultimately gives in and sets that information as hard fact, not opinion.

People like this believe what they're saying, down to their very core. She has taught herself to ignore the racism displayed by the Left, so now she literally doesn't see it. It's just "those guys", point the finger over there, it's all on "them".

Difficult to communicate on a rational basis with someone like that.

Last edited:

Just look at your ranks.

Its a fact

People like you, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson want racism to exist, you find it everywhere. After all, if we look at people based on character instead of skin color they loose their standing and reason to gripe. They must keep it alive.

Did you watch the first black Secretary of State's speech last night?? Oh, she's also female. Did you watch the first female Hispanic Governor's speech last night?? Did you see Artur Davis Tuesday?? How about Mia Love?? Have you listened to Herman Cain or Allen West??

I don't know about any other news outlet but I was amazed at the number of people of all colors (yes dear black included) in the audience. Fox did a great job of panning the crowd.

Last edited:
tell me how in your estimation that being the lilly white party makes you the champion of better race relations?

Your fucking racists and your people say racist things all the time.

Then you pretend you dont.

Then no self respecting black people vote for your party

So then you say more racist things about them

I guess you didn't hear Condolezza Rice last night. She grew up in the Jim Crow South, Birmingham Alabama run by democrats, She wasn't allowed to go into theatres, and she wasn't allowed in resturaunts. She grew up to be a great Republican and Secretary of State.

Truth has no shame when when she comes to this forum on a daily basis and says Republicans are racists. No, shame and Truthmatters have never met.

Just look at your ranks.

Its a fact

People like you, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson want racism to exist, you find it everywhere. After all, if we look at people based on character instead of skin color they loose their standing and reason to gripe. They must keep it alive.

Did you watch the first black Secretary of State's speech last night?? Oh, she's also female. Did you watch the first female Hispanic Governor's speech last night?? Did you see Artur Davis Tuesday?? How about Mia Love?? Have you listened to Herman Cain or Allen West??

I don't know about any other news outlet but I was amazed at the number of people of all colors (yes dear black included) in the audience. Fox did a great job of panning the crowd.

Do you realize that that people you mentioned make up about 30% of all blacks and Hispanics in the Republican party. Obama will win 98% of the black vote 80% of the Hispanic vote, 70% of the Jewish vote and 75% of the Asian vote and yet you claim the Republican party is diverse. Why wasn't the accomplished Rice chosen as the VP candidate?

If your party cant get any signifigant number of any certain group of people then it shows something lacking in your party.

It means you dont think that group is worth seeking the votes of

OR

You cant win them over because you have targeted them for voter suppression for so many years you dont bother to try and win them over.

Hell if you could give black people good reason to vote for you then targeting them for voter suppression would HURT your party.

This is the main reason the republican party does not seek to atttract black voters.

It RUINS their tactics on voter supression.

The republican party hasnt won an election without cheating black voters for decades.

I guess you didn't hear Condolezza Rice last night. She grew up in the Jim Crow South, Birmingham Alabama run by democrats, She wasn't allowed to go into theatres, and she wasn't allowed in resturaunts. She grew up to be a great Republican and Secretary of State.

Truth has no shame when when she comes to this forum on a daily basis and says Republicans are racists. No, shame and Truthmatters have never met.

She is nether a great republican nor was she a great secretary of state. She was a great parrot for Bush. To bad she's pro-choice and believes in Affirmative Action, she could have been the VP choice.

Just look at your ranks.

Its a fact

Do you realize that that people you mentioned make up about 30% of all blacks and Hispanics in the Republican party. Obama will win 98% of the black vote 80% of the Hispanic vote, 70% of the Jewish vote and 75% of the Asian vote and yet you claim the Republican party is diverse. Why wasn't the accomplished Rice chosen as the VP candidate?

Because she did not want it, dumb ass. She's publicly stated that repeatedly.

She is nether a great republican nor was she a great secretary of state. She was a great parrot for Bush. To bad she's pro-choice and believes in Affirmative Action, she could have been the VP choice.

Brilliant! Your comment speaks for itself and it doesn't say much.

Forum List

Back