Republicans and racism

Parties exist to meet voter needs. The GOP does not meet minority needs, and thus it will not regain majority status until it does. Why?

White males make up less than 32% of the eligible voters, Dude. The numbers tell the story.

WTF? You act like there hasn't been any Gop Presidents in the last 20yrs or something.
so evidently they are still doing SOMETHING right.

the gop has been a minority for two friggen years. I can't believe you are pushing this bogus bullshit.

you're about as Republican as I am the Queen of England.

OMG. The Gop needs to meet the blacks and Hispanics. NEEDS.

and here I thought we were all "created equal" and ALL is to be Represented the Same in these United States of America.

Well, obviously you are wrong.

The Confederate Republican Party of Teabags was "CREATED" for white people, hence, the party is 90% white.

The Republican Party "represents" 90% of it's members, which, are white.

Look at the Governor of Virginia. He gets massive support from a black woman who made a billion dollars as one of the founders of BET, and the very first day he's in office, he proclaims Virginia's "Confederate" Day, basically kicking her in the stomach and pissing on her head. She said she will never again be involved in politics. Guess he taught her, huh?

Oh brother,:lol:

OMG. The Gop needs to meet the blacks and Hispanics. NEEDS.

and here I thought we were all "created equal" and ALL is to be Represented the Same in these United States of America.

Well, obviously you are wrong.

The Confederate Republican Party of Teabags was "CREATED" for white people, hence, the party is 90% white.

The Republican Party "represents" 90% of it's members, which, are white.

Look at the Governor of Virginia. He gets massive support from a black woman who made a billion dollars as one of the founders of BET, and the very first day he's in office, he proclaims Virginia's "Confederate" Day, basically kicking her in the stomach and pissing on her head. She said she will never again be involved in politics. Guess he taught her, huh?

Oh brother,:lol:

It isn't 90% white?

The gov of Virginal didn't proclaim "Confederate" day?

Sheila Johnson, BET co-founder, Republican supporter didn't say she will never touch politics again?

What part deserves an "oh brother"?

Republicans Racist?

I guess some may have forgotten or did not know, it was the Republican Congress that was the Major Factor in finally getting the Civil Rights Act Passed.

Steph, the GOP won in 2004 and lost in 2008 because of the minorities. The U.S. is not what it was during the Reagan days, and it never will be again. Either the GOP meets minority needs or it will remain in the minority. The numbers count, your analysis doesn't.

What you think about my party affiliation is a non sequitur. It has nothing to do with the numbers.

Republicans Racist?

I guess some may have forgotten or did not know, it was the Republican Congress that was the Major Factor in finally getting the Civil Rights Act Passed..

A flat lie. The evidence and stats don't even suggest such a lie. What is wrong with you? You think you are entitled to your own reality and your own definitions? You are not, and the majority of Americans know the truth.

That's one way to spin it lopsidedly, xsited1. Not all Democrats support Affirmative Action. Not all Republicans are racist. But we both know in which party the great majority of racists exist, the GOP. No amount of denial changes that fact.

Until the GOP is more inclusive towards blacks and latinos, it will remain a minority party.

:lol: The problem with you is that you're serious. :lol:

The fact is that I am right, and the far right is wrong. Either you make room for minority needs or you will remain in the minority yourself. The numbers tell the story.

Republicans Racist?

I guess some may have forgotten or did not know, it was the Republican Congress that was the Major Factor in finally getting the Civil Rights Act Passed..

A flat lie. The evidence and stats don't even suggest such a lie. What is wrong with you? You think you are entitled to your own reality and your own definitions? You are not, and the majority of Americans know the truth.

Small History Lesson

The bill came before the full Senate for debate on March 30, 1964 and the "Southern Bloc" of 18 southern Democratic Senators and one Republican Senator led by Richard Russell (D-GA) launched a filibuster to prevent its passage

The most fervent opposition to the bill came from Dixie lawmakers, like Senator Strom Thurmond (D-SC): "This so-called Civil Rights Proposals, which the President has sent to Capitol Hill for enactment into law, are unconstitutional, unnecessary unwise and extend beyond the realm of reason.

On the morning of June 10, 1964, Senator Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.) completed an address that he had begun 14 hours and 13 minutes earlier opposing the legislation.

Civil Rights Act of 1964 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You remember KKK Byrd and Thurman? among others.

Lie? Still think I lied, I do not write the History Books, when I have time I can provide many other places of evidence, I am busy and Wiki was quick

In what way can you prove that the GOP, or any other political party, willfully and with premeditation, excludes ethnic minorities?

C'mon....Dazzle us.
Any other party?

The American National Sociaist Party? The American Republican Party (the members of which moslly joined the Republicans)?

Parties exist to meet voter needs. The GOP does not meet minority needs, and thus it will not regain majority status until it does. Why?

White males make up less than 32% of the eligible voters, Dude. The numbers tell the story.
"Minority needs" as defined how and by whom?

For someone who speciously claims to be a republican, you sure do spout the thesaurus of leftist fruitcake platitudes and buzz words with the best of them.

My concern is neither fruitcake or elitist, but instead it reveals an awareness that the GOP no longer has relevance in the U.S. until it meets the needs of constituencies, and in order to serve those clients it needs to take power. It won't do by leaning to the New Right: the numbers aren't there and won't attract more.

My concern is neither fruitcake or elitist, but instead it reveals an awareness that the GOP no longer has relevance in the U.S. until it meets the needs of constituencies, and in order to serve those clients it needs to take power. It won't do by leaning to the New Right: the numbers aren't there and won't attract more.
Still can't come up with the instance where the GOP has purposefully told any ethnic minority that they cannot join the party, I see. Nor can you positively identify what these indeterminate "needs" are and who defines what they are, can you?

Didn't think so.

Your strawman argument has already burned down, Dude. The vast majority minorities won't meet the general WASP culture of the right wing of the party. They don't have to. And if the GOP won't meet their needs, then it will continue to minority and increasingly so.

Your strawman argument has already burned down, Dude. The vast majority minorities won't meet the general WASP culture of the right wing of the party. They don't have to. And if the GOP won't meet their needs, then it will continue to minority and increasingly so.

You have a very strange way of talking about a party you're supposedly a member of.

I'm making no argument, strawman or otherwise.

I've asked you for positive verifiable proof that the GOP is purposefully keeping ethnic minorities out of the party.

You keep deflecting, obfuscating, changing the subject, buzzwording and sloganeering...None of which provides that evidence.

Why can't you answer a simple and direct question?

I have no way suggested that the GOP has deliberately keep minorities out: that is your strawman argument, not mine. Dude, you are wiggling a worm on a hook here.

I have made my case, you can't answer it, so you deflect, and now you are clearly fail.

The very nature of the word "inclusive" presupposes that those who need to be "included" have been excluded.

Be that as it may such a semantic distinction flies right over your pointy head, it exists nonetheless.

I accept your capitulation.

Forum List

Back