Republicans and promises

Maybe it's just me. But shouldnt you wait till, I don't know, the first day of the new Congress is over before you start whining about how Republicans have broken promises?

Why dont you come back in a few months and then make your arguments? They might be a bit more persuasive then.

I see .. ignore the words coming out of republican mouths and wait until its too late to do anything about their hypocrisy before you speak.

Brilliant

NEWSFLASH: It won't take a couple of months before America figures them out.

Likewise for the Dems, don't you think?

I'm kind of entertained (but not proud) of my ability to annoy drooling fools. But... why I post, how I post, and the content of my posts are of no relevance to you. I don't know why you are so fascinated by it. Perhaps you should move on and play with someone who gives a shit about what you think. That isn't me.

Actually what you post on a public message board IS relevant to me. I find it extremely fascinating what your life must be life that allows you to post as much as you do. Especially considering the majority of your posts are simply hateful attacks.....day in and day out. Consider it morbid curiosity.

If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't neg rep me or send me insulting private messages. :eusa_shhh:

You're a liar. I have not PMed you. And you know it. And, for the entertainment of the board, you have my permission to make public any PMs you have from me. Please feel free to post them.

LOL, so you NEVER PMed me? Is that what you're claiming?

Here ya go......

Re: New reputation!
Quote: Originally Posted by RDD_1210
Hi, you have received -10 reputation points from RDD_1210.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Nazi Avatar

Regards,
RDD_1210

Note: This is an automated message.
Idiot.... It's a joke for those who call me a 'Nazi Lover' for defending people who participate in WWII reenactments, playing the role of the Waffen SS. Don't get the joke? Tough shit.

I'd wait for the apology but since you don't know how to post without insulting someone, I don't know that you know how to apologize.

Actually what you post on a public message board IS relevant to me. I find it extremely fascinating what your life must be life that allows you to post as much as you do. Especially considering the majority of your posts are simply hateful attacks.....day in and day out. Consider it morbid curiosity.

If you didn't care what I thought, you wouldn't neg rep me or send me insulting private messages. :eusa_shhh:

You're a liar. I have not PMed you. And you know it. And, for the entertainment of the board, you have my permission to make public any PMs you have from me. Please feel free to post them.

Here ya go......

Comment:
Nazi Avatar

Regards,
RDD_1210

Idiot.... It's a joke for those who call me a 'Nazi Lover' for defending people who participate in WWII reenactments, playing the role of the Waffen SS. Don't get the joke? Tough shit.

I'd wait for the apology but since you don't know how to post without insulting someone, I don't know that you know how to apologize.

That's it? A response to a neg rep? And in what way is that 'insulting'? Because I called you an idiot.

Oh man... you are one sad lying little POS. What a crock.

But... at least the board now sees what a lying little POS you are. :lol::lol::lol: You're a gift, truly.... I don't need to make you look like a fool. You do it so beautifully all by yourself. :lol:

Here ya go......

Comment:
Nazi Avatar

Regards,
RDD_1210

That's it? A response to a neg rep? And in what way is that 'insulting'? Because I called you an idiot.

But... at least the board now sees what a lying little POS you are. :lol::lol::lol: You're a gift, truly.... I don't need to make you look like a fool. You do it so beautifully all by yourself. :lol:

So did you, or did you not PM me? Who's lying?

Here ya go......

So did you, or did you not PM me? Who's lying?

A neg rep comment is NOT a PM. In fact, according to board rules you can post any rep comments you get but are forbidden to post PM's without permission.

Forum List

Back